Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
I love that they've obviously been friends again for quite a while and not felt the need to shove it down everyones throats like Syd does with her influencer friendships which just seem so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 44

teddy19

VIP Member
Syd in her latest video saying shes having a ‘small intimate baby shower’ .. yeah because you’ve got no mates left hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

roryangel

VIP Member
i know gender reveals are often done with balloons but you can’t tell me she hasn’t copied molly mae here 🤣 even down to the angle and style of the video with similar music in the background!!! could’ve at least switched it up a little bit to make it less obvious

i think she’s quite obviously jealous of how successful molly has become considering they were ‘friends’ before she went on love island! but does she realise that straight up copying her content isn’t going to get her on the same level 🤣 she lacks the likeability factor big time

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Anyone know what she's referring to?
we're not entitled to know who she's talking about but i hate girls like this like she's not saying who it is because she wants the attention and people to ask her if she's ok lol there's a reason she posted it on main and not her private story like why post that at all on your main...she's the type to post something later like everyone is so nosy about my life nothing's private etc etc

Reactions: 41

daisychainx

If people knew who molly and her family (mainly her mother) are as people they would run a mile. They’re generally not nice people.
Spill that tea ☕ I get such bad vibes from her. She clearly thinks she’s set for life now she’s with Jamie swanning about his flat and getting a dog after a few months together. You know what they say hun, cheat with me, cheat on me. Footballers don’t have great reputations anyway so I wouldn’t get too comfy…

Chattychickgirly

Haha I can’t believe it’s a cost of living crisis and I am debating not one but maybe even 2 holidays before my baby arrives :) I am just so tired from all the influencing I do haha :) anyone else feel me?

• Haha
When Syd was showing the baby clothes in her new vlog and the comment about the little jumper/coat "this might even just be nice for a little picture"... :rolleyes::rolleyes: This baby is going be exploited beyond belief. Not to mention what an absolute waste of money! Buying your child a jacket to wear once and get a picture in. Disgusting privileged behavior.

Melier

VIP Member
I don’t get when people are aware of how much they are copying someone and do it anyway especially a ‘super duper close friend’ like surely Molly is like stop trying to be me idk
What in the Poundland version is this 😩

and why is she wearing see through clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lidiabz

I feel like she’s tried to come across as really ‘relatable’ in this story. But tbh she’s just making herself look stupid. Why travel across the world and spend thousands on a holiday and upgrading flights to the Maldives for a week when you’re in no state to enjoy it. Then post about how you’re napping your time away in the Maldives. Just so out of touch. It feels like she’s just gone to get pictures and post a perfect happy relationship when in reality she’s paid for it all just for some insta content. Also remember back when she did a Q&A. Someone asked if her family would be going on their annual Christmas holiday to Mexico and Syd said the whole family won’t be going because she feels she will be too heavily pregnant to travel all that way… in reality I feel she has been selfish and stopped a family holiday because she didn’t want to miss out on the fun. But has them contradicted herself and traveled across the world for the aesthetic

Attachments

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
think it's wild that they haven't even properly lived together before having a baby tbh i wonder how long they'll last I don't see it being more than another 2 years maximum lol I think it will get to a point where he realises he's still young and doesn't want to be tied down into this life

even if you've been with someone a few years I really think you should live together for at least a year before moving on to any serious life commitments like babies or marriage (unless the baby is unplanned but we know she tried for it) like even if you spend a lot of time sleeping at theirs or you've been on holidays together it's not an accurate reflection of real-life day to day living together

sheleg

VIP Member
She would have had a safari themed nursery if the baby was a boy? WTF? What is there about safari that wouldn’t appeal to girls? Don’t girls like giraffes, lions, etc?

Reactions: 39

Melier

VIP Member
I feel like she’s tried to come across as really ‘relatable’ in this story. But tbh she’s just making herself look stupid. Why travel across the world and spend thousands on a holiday and upgrading flights to the Maldives for a week when you’re in no state to enjoy it. Then post about how you’re napping your time away in the Maldives. Just so out of touch. It feels like she’s just gone to get pictures and post a perfect happy relationship when in reality she’s paid for it all just for some insta content. Also remember back when she did a Q&A. Someone asked if her family would be going on their annual Christmas holiday to Mexico and Syd said the whole family won’t be going because she feels she will be too heavily pregnant to travel all that way… in reality I feel she has been selfish and stopped a family holiday because she didn’t want to miss out on the fun. But has them contradicted herself and traveled across the world for the aesthetic
Also she’s 30 weeks pregnant (which we all know since she keeps reminding us), doesn’t she realise most pregnant women are still working their normal jobs at 30 weeks pregnant? Not acting as if they can’t ever move

Reactions: 39

briannajaynehawkes

How can syd actually sit there and not deep the fact she’s having a baby and neither of her long term life long bestfriends are there because she’s lost them!!!! The girls surrounding her at her baby shower she’s known for two years tops!! Not saying time is a measure of friendship but when you lose BOTH your best friends surely then it’s time to sit there and think it’s me hi I’m the problem it’s me!!!

Reactions: 38