Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Syd’s new video to see what she says about 4849?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She went into partnership with a 3rd party company called Catalyst, she said it’s no longer a thing. At first it was amazing and they helped her find factories, sort a warehouse etc. they would take the money from her and pay the factories etc. They advised her to keep investing her money into the business, so she did.

She heard through her management (which had nothing to do with 4849 but heard through the grapevine of the industry) that Catalyst had gone into liquidation and all of Syd’s money was gone. She lost everything but managed to find out which warehouse all of her stock was held at with her lawyer. They also set up brands with Michelle Keegan, Mark Wright etc and she had done a lot of research and they seemed legitimate.

She said she has lost thousands and is starting again but is happy she was able to get her stock back as she knows there are others who haven’t been able to. She now has full ownership of her brand again and is doing it alone now so at the moment she’s just selling her old stock. The people she was working with have now started new companies so she warned people to be careful.

She starts speaking about it in her video around the 20 minute mark

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is it just me who doesn’t understand this lime-wash painting they are doing in the whole flat? Maybe I’m really stupid but never even heard of it before Syd started doing it!

Reactions: 18
So her girls name was Nola… aka the same name as Naomi genes’ daughter
Dead at her saying she’s loved it for about 4 years to make it look like she’s not copying. I remember seeing her baby name list on a q&a a few weeks ago and everyyyy name had been stolen from either an influencer or YouTube family vlogger. I watch a lot of them and noticed straight away, she’d even stole Koa which is one of the dad’s names lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Na, Nola was one of my baby names for my little girl! It’s on the list for if we have another baby!! Glad she’s not calling her baby Nola 😂

Reactions: 1
If she hasn’t already, behind the scenes, I’d say it’s only a matter of time before Syd goes running back to Ellie.
Especially with her being pregnant, I’m sure it’s probably hard for them both; Syd not having her old bff whilst going through her pregnancy and Ellie seeing it happen and not being able to be part of it and support her 🥺

I don’t think they’ve necessarily made up I reckon syd is Liking to it make ppl assume they’re fine. I don’t think a like automatically means they’re close again

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at Syd in her latest vlog... says she so sick of the Football World Cup already and its only been a week... but hang on gal, didn't you cut your holiday short last year to come home for the Euro final :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Syd is loving being able to show she was invited to Molly Mae’s baby shower as it suggests they are close friends like she wants people to think. Seems more like another influencer event than a baby shower! I have to say, Syd is looking lovely pregnant though

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Syd is loving being able to show she was invited to Molly Mae’s baby shower as it suggests they are close friends like she wants people to think. Seems more like another influencer event than a baby shower! I have to say, Syd is looking lovely pregnant though
100% an influencer thing or Molly Mae is trying to make up numbers as she barely has any friends cos Tayla Blue is there and it’s the first time she’s met MM 🤣🤣

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.