Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

br0wser

Chatty Member
She said in her latest vlog about convincing Cas to go and see Brett young, but wasn’t she going to see him with Molly??
I think she booked Luke Coombs with Georgia. It’s another example of her and Molly definitely not being friends anymore though as they saw Brett together earlier this year

saweetandsour

really weird but i have a feeling syd is naming her baby ocean as she’s always mentioned in videos about a girl called ocean she met in NY ? and stayed in touch with ! and then her latest insta story gave it away.. however she has since unfollowed ocean on insta (but liked her pics up until 30th dec!!) so has she unfollowed because she’s stealing her name 🤣
Idk cos never heard of a boy being called ocean 😩 with the “*X*” in her latest story I still think it’s Kai

br0wser

Chatty Member
randomly browsing this thread cause i really like ell and never used to watch syd and ell so this thread is still quite new to me lmfao - sorry if anyone else has already said but her house isn't in this little village, unless she's referring to her parents house I have no clue where that is 😂
It’s where Georgia lives and Syd outed it

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
it's so different actually living with someone though like if you stay with someone for extended periods of time you don't tend to pick up on things they do that are annoying but when it's your shared home you're gonna get annoyed so fast if one person never wants to put in the work to help around the house, take the initiative to do laundry, make dinner etc or leaves a huge mess everywhere that they wouldn't do if they were just staying with you for a few nights a week
Oh no I totally get it and agree, but I’m sure she basically said he’d moved in