Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Ell! The reason behind cutting Lucy off cos she went back to her ex was so stupid and I know Syd was the one in charge here as usual

Reactions: 19
Happy for Ell that she's got Lucy.

Does anyone else feel Emily Philpott doesn't seem as close to the twins since Syd wormed her way in? I feel like she's one of those friends who doesn't like to be inclusive and wants to be the closest to each person - in a toxic way

Reactions: 18

Does anyone else feel Emily Philpott doesn't seem as close to the twins since Syd wormed her way in? I feel like she's one of those friends who doesn't like to be inclusive and wants to be the closest to each person - in a toxic way
She still seems pretty close to Zeliha, however doesn’t seem to be close to Ayse anymore as she didn’t tell her she was pregnant as Emily found out on Instagram like the rest of us

Reactions: 2

I actually thought this about Georgia May! Since Syd and Georgia got close, it seems like Emily and Georgia only see each other in group settings? They used to stay at each other’s houses and Georgia even went to house viewings with Emily but now they barely seem to see each other!

Reactions: 12
I feel like Emily is too good for the rest of them, just seems so lovely and unproblematic

Reactions: 12
Not sure if I was Lucy I would go back to being friends with someone who dropped me 🥴

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I was Lucy I would go back to being friends with someone who dropped me 🥴
I would also be understanding if I was Lucy and realise that Syd dictated everything and Ell probably admitted she should have more of a backbone but that is what learning if for and I doubt Ell will ever stand for a friend treating her the way Syd did again. Lucy obviously sees the good in Ell that we all see and the fact they have become friends again is VERY telling. Syd is a massive c*unt

Reactions: 18
From what I remember, Lucy was the one who initially started liking Ell's posts on ig etc and then they started following each other again? Also Emily Canham (been close friends with Lucy for years) commented on Ell's first solo youtube vid that she would love to collab. Personally I wouldn't say that to someone that had hurt one of my close friends so I think it's pretty obvious the issue was always Syd

Reactions: 21
Might be onto something there. Molly is pretty much set for life now if it works with Jamie or not, she’s in that circle now and is networking with future potentials lol
See this is exactly the reason why I just don't like Molly at all. IMO she seems to latch onto any chance of exposure, like how she suddenly became 'besties' with Syd after her fallout with Ell and through this she got a few brand deals and gifted products and now she's latched onto a pro footballer, imagine what she's gonna gain through that. Feels like she aspires to some 'rich influencer 'lifestyle? Makes me feel ill as well that she was clearly speaking to Jamie whilst he had a girlfriend. My ex spoke to multiple girls whilst we were together so I can imagine what his ex feels like. Stuff like that really bothers me and I find it rather disgusting of them both to do that to someone. She's just a major homewrecker, bitchy bad vibes to me.

Reactions: 28
Haven’t liked her since her and Syd were rude to the McDonald’s worker 🤮 grim bratty behaviour. Wasn’t surprised at all when they were outed as racist, fatphobic & homophobic cunts

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.