Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says "fun fact" followed by some stupid irrelevant little statement winds me up.

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20230124-133808_TikTok.jpg

Syd absolutely LOVES herself. The way she holds her face to the side when she talks to the camera, the pouting... It's so unbearable! I've seen a few people mention her hairline, what did she have done? Every single piece of content she has put out since getting pregnant has to do with pregnancy. Why do we need to know how far along you are in every single video. That boyfriend of hers thinks he's the dogs bollocks because of the job he has. I did always think it was odd that he would trade that to be a fireman. Can't wait to see what ridiculous name this baby gets given. It winds me up when she's like 'oh we wrote baby's name in the sand but we can't share that with you yet'. Well then don't mention it at all you bellend! A fair few people may think that Ell is boring but at least she's not a stuck up cow who loves herself and eyefucks the camera 24/7. I was hoping Molly N would spill some beans in her Q&A so that was a little disappointing!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1906795

Syd absolutely LOVES herself. The way she holds her face to the side when she talks to the camera, the pouting... It's so unbearable! I've seen a few people mention her hairline, what did she have done? Every single piece of content she has put out since getting pregnant has to do with pregnancy. Why do we need to know how far along you are in every single video. That boyfriend of hers thinks he's the dogs bollocks because of the job he has. I did always think it was odd that he would trade that to be a fireman. Can't wait to see what ridiculous name this baby gets given. It winds me up when she's like 'oh we wrote baby's name in the sand but we can't share that with you yet'. Well then don't mention it at all you bellend! A fair few people may think that Ell is boring but at least she's not a stuck up cow who loves herself and eyefucks the camera 24/7. I was hoping Molly N would spill some beans in her Q&A so that was a little disappointing!
Molly’s video was interesting in terms of there were a few times she could’ve mentioned Syd but worded it to avoid saying her name

Reactions: 16
I would laugh if syd named her baby the same as molly mae. what does syd bf do for a living

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1906795

What did her boyfriend use to do? I assumed he had a basic job and lived off of Syd 😬

Reactions: 1
I agree it’s so irresponsible
Also it does make me giggle that she’s spent so much money on this holiday for Instagram content but she’s so tired to even properly enjoy it and get these Insta worthy pictures
Just funny cos she keeps going on about how her baby needs to fit into her lifestyle which is absolutely not gonna happen. It’s a baby, you need to change your life for it 🤣
Isn’t maldives a zika risk … we avoided for that exact reason because we’re trying to conceive - we darent risk it despite struggling with infertility and probs never even getting pregnant but various doctors said we should not go if ttc/definitely not if pregnant. In fact we were told if we did, the nhs would not be funding our ivf anytime soon😬 I would never risk it especially if already pregnant

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this is such a childish response she gives me the ick 😭 “ThE vEt SaId hEs ThE lUcKiEsT RaBbIT sHeS eVeR sEen 🤡🤡
I’m still cackling 😂😂😂

She is the most defensive person ever!! The way she responds to comments really shows the ugly side of her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but this is such a childish response she gives me the ick 😭 “ThE vEt SaId hEs ThE lUcKiEsT RaBbIT sHeS eVeR sEen 🤡🤡
next thread title needs to be along the lines of: ThE vEt SaId hEs ThE lUcKiEsT RaBbIT sHeS eVeR sEen, fun fact syd’s got no mates because she’s a drama queen xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else just just get the vibe that syd thinks she’s so above everyone else in life cause she’s having a baby 😭😭 I can picture her being like “well like you wouldn’t get it cause your not a mum” to her friends LOLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.