Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on syd’s Tik tok to watch the latest Maldives one and her grwm in Maldives and I couldn’t get over how much she loved herself. Then I was down a hole and old syd and ell videos came up and omg syd was a totally different person, so happy, smiley, care free and wasn’t constantly looking in the camera to see what she looked like. The comparison is so sad, I feel she’s lost all her friends and now having a baby to fill a void, concerning

Reactions: 24
Her tiktok of baby girls names and she thinks Arie is a unique name and never heard it before? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just went on syd’s Tik tok to watch the latest Maldives one and her grwm in Maldives and I couldn’t get over how much she loved herself. Then I was down a hole and old syd and ell videos came up and omg syd was a totally different person, so happy, smiley, care free and wasn’t constantly looking in the camera to see what she looked like. The comparison is so sad, I feel she’s lost all her friends and now having a baby to fill a void, concerning
I wanted to see the tiktok but I am blocked and have no clue why 😭
---

Her tiktok of baby girls names and she thinks Arie is a unique name and never heard it before? 😂
Ari is a common nickname for Ariana and aria

Last edited:
I don’t get why influencers including Molly Mae give their babies such horrendous names when their parents gave them ‘normal’ names for a reason😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why influencers including Molly Mae give their babies such horrendous names when their parents gave them ‘normal’ names for a reason😂
Literally for attention/ publicity and cos their babies are such special snowflakes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does everyone think of Molly’s YouTube? Do you think we will ever find out why they fell out?

What does everyone think of Molly’s YouTube? Do you think we will ever find out why they fell out?
It’ll be interesting to see if Molly goes to Ayse’s baby shower this weekend and Syd’s next weekend

Reactions: 2
Anyone find it weird how she was moaning about how much she has to do like washing and cleaning, why can’t cass do that she’s 7/8 months pregnant.

in the comments, she said cas was at work which is fair enough then that she’s doing chores, but we all know he doesn’t pay all the rent as in she’s not a stay at home wife. It really seems like syd funds 70% of their life together, I guess that’s what you get when you date someone younger, but he just doesn’t seem very hands on or mature in the sense of needing to step up a bit more with a baby on the way

Reactions: 15
I reckon her and cass might have one more baby ( soon after this one) then it’s going to be the end, she will deffo be the more hands on parent and the bread winner as well as doing all the house work / organising etc, I feel sorry for her he seems like an 18 year old that hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 12
Anyone find it weird how she was moaning about how much she has to do like washing and cleaning, why can’t cass do that she’s 7/8 months pregnant.

in the comments, she said cas was at work which is fair enough then that she’s doing chores, but we all know he doesn’t pay all the rent as in she’s not a stay at home wife. It really seems like syd funds 70% of their life together, I guess that’s what you get when you date someone younger, but he just doesn’t seem very hands on or mature in the sense of needing to step up a bit more with a baby on the way
He’s giving Tommy Fury

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I thought this too. And isn’t she meant to be “working” too? So either she’s mothering Cass and doing all the housework to be ✨wifey material✨ Or she’s doing duck all work as per- my bet is on both

Reactions: 7
I thought this too. And isn’t she meant to be “working” too? So either she’s mothering Cass and doing all the housework to be ✨wifey material✨ Or she’s doing duck all work as per- my bet is on both
Yeah exactly. If she wasn’t an influencer and just worked in a shop, I think people would have much more to say about cass but it is bad that he seems to do so little

just went on his ig and he’s really living his best life. I hate when YouTube bfs act disingenuous about the lifestyle. Like the photo flexing in first class with no mention of syd or all the other hypebeast/influencer type photos from holidays when we all know she most likely paid for it.

reminds me of cinzias ex Lewis, he was using pics she’d taken of him from holidays she’d paid for on his hinge and Instagram clearly to attract girls and make himself look like “that guy”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just had a tiktok of syds come up on my fyp telling us baby boy names she likes. ‘I cant share anymore as we have not had a baby boy yet’ sorry what?😂 shes so self absorbed. Clearly thinking she owns baby names and if she tells the world everyone will copy her as shes such a huge influence on so many people. How dare someone possibly name their child a name they might use in the future. Biggest cringe.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this not something that everyone checks BEFORE they move house??? Like it’s up there with public transport, the local takeaways and the crime rates surely? 🤣
This was one of the first things myself and my partner researched before even putting an offer in for a house. We both work from home and the internet connection is really important to us for work as it should’ve been for them 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.