Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credits for the thread title go to @rchl1234

Recap:
- Syd is pregnant and was shoving her pregnancy stick with her piss at everyone’s faces
- Molly the hamster and Syd seemed to have fell out
- Ell has nice hair

Reactions: 18
I just think syds very selfish once baby’s here she’s going to expect everyone to do everything for her. Why does she have loads of followers but Elle doesn’t? I think Elle is a lot more relatable kind sweet syd acts like a brat 😂

Reactions: 7
Piss sticks everywhere, cass is trapped, Molly’s gone and Syds still a brat. ( thought of this thread suggestion and then realised a new one had been made:(

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a weird one because I do think early pregnancy should be spoken about more and not kept so hush because miscarriage and infertility is sooooo common and not talked about enough and if you lost a baby you would most likely tell those same people who are closest to you anyway so why not tell them you’re pregnant as early as you like as well if that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a weird one because I do think early pregnancy should be spoken about more and not kept so hush because miscarriage and infertility is sooooo common and not talked about enough and if you lost a baby you would most likely tell those same people who are closest to you anyway so why not tell them you’re pregnant as early as you like as well if that makes sense
True but did all those friends need to know? Is she that close to them

Reactions: 11
Piss sticks everywhere, cass is trapped, Molly’s gone and Syds still a brat. ( thought of this thread suggestion and then realised a new one had been made:(
This is the best lol really wanted the new thread to have piss sticks in it am gutted it doesn’t lol

Reactions: 2
I mean everyone’s different so if people want to or not tell about being pregnant so early it’s down to them, personally I wouldn’t only close close fam because you never know who out of your friends or even fam can be envious, secretly hateful and feel like more ill wishes to you in secret. I think that’s why molly mae also only had a select few at the start because you don’t know peoples intentions. I personally think syd told people for views without any consequences that someone out there might be having ill intentions towards this

Reactions: 7
How do we know Syd & hamster have fallen out?
I think mostly speculation as in her pregnancy video where she tells everyone she listed hamster as friend not best friend, and just the fact they aren’t really together anymore maybe- correct me if I’m wrong guys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean everyone’s different so if people want to or not tell about being pregnant so early it’s down to them, personally I wouldn’t only close close fam because you never know who out of your friends or even fam can be envious, secretly hateful and feel like more ill wishes to you in secret. I think that’s why molly mae also only had a select few at the start because you don’t know peoples intentions. I personally think syd told people for views without any consequences that someone out there might be having ill intentions towards this
I totally agree with this… think id tell my mum maybe my best friend and that was it. I can’t believe she was telling people and calling people at like 2 (or 4 weeks) pregnant, like it just seems crazy to me and I can’t help but think she’s started it so early to make the most money she can off of it. I really think Molly was probably worried that she had to tell her and that’s why she was making x signs in the video hahaahah

Reactions: 8
they haven’t been seen together much recently, syd was being a bit shady about Molly in the recent holiday vlog because Molly was spending time with people from the wedding they went to (which I thought was the whole reason they went there) and Molly no longer follows Syd’s private Instagram sydmayc which was one of the first signs of her & Ell’s fallout as well

• Heart
Reactions: 9
they haven’t been seen together much recently, syd was being a bit shady about Molly in the recent holiday vlog because Molly was spending time with people from the wedding they went to (which I thought was the whole reason they went there) and Molly no longer follows Syd’s private Instagram sydmayc which was one of the first signs of her & Ell’s fallout as well
Oooh interesting. Thank you all. Sorry to be that annoying b*tch but haven't managed to catch-up with all of the goss.
I suspect Syd's prob secretly annoyed that hamster has jumped on 'her thing' of influencing. Battle of the egos eh!

Reactions: 5
As well, molly as hardly spoke about it on her insta, in fact not at all? Not a repost or anything which I think is strange considering they were best friends a few months ago. No matter what has happened surely your best friend being pregnant you would post them or something

Reactions: 8
Why do influencers spend all their time editing themselves skinnier or contorting their bodies into ridiculous poses to look smaller than they are then the second they get pregnant they’re puffing out their bloating proudly and acting like it’s a baby bump ffs.

Reactions: 31
Why do influencers spend all their time editing themselves skinnier or contorting their bodies into ridiculous poses to look smaller than they are then the second they get pregnant they’re puffing out their bloating proudly and acting like it’s a baby bump ffs.
This!!! Let’s see if she posts her 4 days postpartum swollen ankles like I currently have 😵💫

Reactions: 12
I just listened, for anyone that doesn’t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesn’t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying I’ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why you’d go into something with someone who doesn’t believe in marriage if it’s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said she’s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so she’ll be freeloading for a while I’d imagine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.