Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to view one tomorrow as an upgrade from my A1 as I have a child now, are they really that bad?
Sorry to derail 😂
Personally I'd got for an estate over an SUV as theres loads more room in them, Q3's aren't tiny though - hope the car viewing went well!

On another note I get the abstract eye look from Elle but she doesn't really strike me as the artsy abstract type so it kinda threw me off 🤣

Syds holiday to the Maldives literally looks like any old resort in a warm country 🥴

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s tried to come across as really ‘relatable’ in this story. But tbh she’s just making herself look stupid. Why travel across the world and spend thousands on a holiday and upgrading flights to the Maldives for a week when you’re in no state to enjoy it. Then post about how you’re napping your time away in the Maldives. Just so out of touch. It feels like she’s just gone to get pictures and post a perfect happy relationship when in reality she’s paid for it all just for some insta content. Also remember back when she did a Q&A. Someone asked if her family would be going on their annual Christmas holiday to Mexico and Syd said the whole family won’t be going because she feels she will be too heavily pregnant to travel all that way… in reality I feel she has been selfish and stopped a family holiday because she didn’t want to miss out on the fun. But has them contradicted herself and traveled across the world for the aesthetic

Attachments

Reactions: 40
I feel like she’s tried to come across as really ‘relatable’ in this story. But tbh she’s just making herself look stupid. Why travel across the world and spend thousands on a holiday and upgrading flights to the Maldives for a week when you’re in no state to enjoy it. Then post about how you’re napping your time away in the Maldives. Just so out of touch. It feels like she’s just gone to get pictures and post a perfect happy relationship when in reality she’s paid for it all just for some insta content. Also remember back when she did a Q&A. Someone asked if her family would be going on their annual Christmas holiday to Mexico and Syd said the whole family won’t be going because she feels she will be too heavily pregnant to travel all that way… in reality I feel she has been selfish and stopped a family holiday because she didn’t want to miss out on the fun. But has them contradicted herself and traveled across the world for the aesthetic
Also she’s 30 weeks pregnant (which we all know since she keeps reminding us), doesn’t she realise most pregnant women are still working their normal jobs at 30 weeks pregnant? Not acting as if they can’t ever move

Reactions: 39
Also these jet skiing ‘flex’ stories are soooo cringe. His sugar mommy paid for them

remember this summer when he paid and surprised her with a holiday to Italy but because it wasn’t the amalfi coast she had a face like a slapped arse and basically slagged it off the whole time and never seemed greatful and on the way home she basically said she’d never return ahaha. Stuck up cow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her feet and face look really swollen, i know it’s normal in pregnancy but it can also be a sign of pre eclampsia so I hope she’s looking out for signs of that

Reactions: 16
Her feet and face look really swollen, i know it’s normal in pregnancy but it can also be a sign of pre eclampsia so I hope she’s looking out for signs of that
The flight also could have caused swelling/water retention and it won’t be going down if she’s not moving around very much

Reactions: 3
Let’s be honest it was a stupid idea to go, all for the gram and now she’s uncomfortable and sleeping her dream paradise holiday away, but don’t worry she’s got another holiday booked for 6 months where she will be dragging her baby around restaurants with her insta famous besties I mean acquaintances, she’s had more besties than I know people

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Also these jet skiing ‘flex’ stories are soooo cringe. His sugar mommy paid for them

remember this summer when he paid and surprised her with a holiday to Italy but because it wasn’t the amalfi coast she had a face like a slapped arse and basically slagged it off the whole time and never seemed greatful and on the way home she basically said she’d never return ahaha. Stuck up cow
Sorry but he is UGLY. She is only with him cos she wanted a mix race child like Kylie Jenner and that is facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m overdue (get this baby out of me overdue) and I cannot even fathom travelling that far whilst 30 weeks pregnant. Not only is it dangerous, but you’re even a water plane away from a hospital…. Baffling just for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 27
I’m overdue (get this baby out of me overdue) and I cannot even fathom travelling that far whilst 30 weeks pregnant. Not only is it dangerous, but you’re even a water plane away from a hospital…. Baffling just for the ‘gram.
I agree it’s so irresponsible
Also it does make me giggle that she’s spent so much money on this holiday for Instagram content but she’s so tired to even properly enjoy it and get these Insta worthy pictures
Just funny cos she keeps going on about how her baby needs to fit into her lifestyle which is absolutely not gonna happen. It’s a baby, you need to change your life for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said she got 3/4 (can’t remember) planes which must’ve included a water plane to get to where she is, that would be enough to put any normal pregnant person off, especially at 30 weeks. Tayla Blue is at the same stage of pregnancy as Syd and has travelled to America for pictures in the snow - it’s literally all she’s bothered to do while there so it’s definitely just for that reason. This literally sums influencers up, content and flexing are a priority

Reactions: 12
She said she got 3/4 (can’t remember) planes which must’ve included a water plane to get to where she is, that would be enough to put any normal pregnant person off, especially at 30 weeks. Tayla Blue is at the same stage of pregnancy as Syd and has travelled to America for pictures in the snow - it’s literally all she’s bothered to do while there so it’s definitely just for that reason. This literally sums influencers up, content and flexing are a priority
To be fair Tayla went for work purposes and is just enjoying a few days away after. Syd is so out of touch it’s insane. If she thinks a baby is just automatically going to slot into her lifestyle she’s wrong. Im not even a mother yet but I know from my nephew that babies are not light work or for your Instagram aesthetic.

Reactions: 6
To be fair Tayla went for work purposes and is just enjoying a few days away after. Syd is so out of touch it’s insane. If she thinks a baby is just automatically going to slot into her lifestyle she’s wrong. Im not even a mother yet but I know from my nephew that babies are not light work or for your Instagram aesthetic.
It doesn’t look like she bothered to go to the work event? Or even meals with the group based on the others’ stories lol. With Syd, I think she’s gonna force the baby to as much as possible and continue living this life for the gram

Reactions: 3
Sorry but he is UGLY. She is only with him cos she wanted a mix race child like Kylie Jenner and that is facts.
I know so many white girls like this. Always fawning over black and mixed race guys and kids like it’s a fetish, but funnily enough they NEVER have any black or mixed female friends it’s so weird and they never make any attempt to integrate or learn about the culture

naomi genes and her weird sister summer, cinzia, lissy Roddy, ms Joslin, elle jarret, Madison sarah, grace Beverley are all examples

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
even if she is at a budget Maldives place I still will never fathom how much money these people make, I’m sure it wouldn’t have been cheap regardless! Most of us have to save up or pay monthly towards holidays but the fact she could last minute book this is even mind blowing.

Reactions: 21
Can someone give me a catch up on what’s happened with molly and syd?? Thought they were besties :/
We still don’t know. They seem to have fallen out around the time of Syd announcing her pregnancy and Molly getting a boyfriend. However, neither of them have actually acknowledged or spoken about it

Reactions: 9
I doubt cas will be happy looking after the baby while she swans off to events he seems to immature. He’s probs on jet skis and enjoying the holiday of a lifetime while she naps. And she probs paid for him. She is an idiot but she deserves it coz she seems l horrid in real life & yes she just wanted the mix race baby.
Also not to judge a book by its cover but he looks like such a player

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.