Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to stand out from others. Friend goes Tenerife she goes 11erife vibes always comes to mind with syd

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m soooooooo sick of influencers making pregnancy their entire personality. I understand it’s a special time but Jesus Christ have a day off! Then the build up of gender / name reveal what’s the big Fckin deal. These people act like the first people to ever procreate & it comes across so narcissistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s unfollowed her friend Ocean who she was definitely following a few weeks ago when she posted her and her business in her stories. After most likely stealing her name too lol?
Wanted to double check after watching Ell’s story as I know Ell follows. Re followed, hi Syd 🤣👋🏽👋🏽 stop being petty before you literally lose everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Molly went to dinner with Primark last night, looks like Syd didn’t go?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone got a prediction for when she'll unfollow Molly? I reckon just after the baby is born

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to probably be the MOST annoying person in the thread but did we ever find out what happened to syd&ell, why they fell out? I lost interest a long time ago but syds vid came up on my recommended (um no lol) and got curious

Reactions: 2
oh duck right off, a maternity shoot 🤣🤣🤣 yet another thing that influencers have made popular during pregnancy! i get taking photos of your bump for memories but a full on photoshoot??? who does she think she is lol

i totally agree with what someone else said on her yesterday about influencers and pregnancy, it really seems like in the last few years influencers have used their pregnancies to fuel their content and it’s actually getting so boring now!

the pregnancy announcements, telling my bf i’m pregnant, telling my friends and family i’m pregnant, first trimester vlog, maternity try on haul, gender reveals, ‘babymoons’, endless tiktoks about being pregnant, pack my hospital bag, *silence on the week of the birth*, black and white instagram post of baby’s hand with a date in the caption, name reveal…. probably even missed some parts out 🤣

really feels like it’s a weird bandwagon that’s been jumped on (obviously not the getting pregnant part, just the oversharing and making it ‘aesthetic’ bit)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone got a prediction for when she'll unfollow Molly? I reckon just after the baby is born
« Now that baby girl is here i just know who is important in my life and who isn’t and since im better than everyone i unfollowed anyone that doesn’t lick my ass at least once a day except molly mae (pls notice me) »

• Haha
Reactions: 19
« Now that baby girl is here i just know who is important in my life and who isn’t and since im better than everyone i unfollowed anyone that doesn’t lick my ass at least once a day except molly mae (pls notice me) »
Exactly this! Around 1 month after giving birth

Reactions: 1
Back to the name thing for a sec, definitely could be ocean! I went back to see when her and cas got together to see if “the start of them dating” lined up with her going to NY on the trip with Ocean.

Her and cas’ anniversary is Nov 2019 so definitely makes sense they would’ve started dating around the time of the NY trip!
---

Also I just noticed Syd’s old posts don’t have Lucy Flight tagged, whereas ells do - I guess this means syd has Lucy blocked, does anyone know if this is a new thing or has happened since Lucy and ell rekindled

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Back to the name thing for a sec, definitely could be ocean! I went back to see when her and cas got together to see if “the start of them dating” lined up with her going to NY on the trip with Ocean.

Her and cas’ anniversary is Nov 2019 so definitely makes sense they would’ve started dating around the time of the NY trip!
---

Also I just noticed Syd’s old posts don’t have Lucy Flight tagged, whereas ells do - I guess this means syd has Lucy blocked, does anyone know if this is a new thing or has happened since Lucy and ell rekindled
She said she’s made quite a few hints and I think her captions, her posting Ocean etc are included as well. Would be very surprised if it’s not.

She’s fallen out with all 3 of the girls at different times lol

Reactions: 15
I was so confused by this because wtf am I looking at?? Whose tongue is that and why on earth would she post this?
This was her Kravis era where she just HAD to show us just how publicly affectionate and how in love they are. She literally compared them to Kravis btw, lots of tongues for us x

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.