Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd paying for business class seats then seeing the post on here about him liking the story ☠

I reckon in the earlier days he liked the idea of free stuff and holidays, Syd paying for everything. Then she wanted to take it to the next level and he felt he couldn’t back out

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I don’t get when people are aware of how much they are copying someone and do it anyway especially a ‘super duper close friend’ like surely Molly is like stop trying to be me idk
syd’s attempt looks so average compared to molly’s as well 🤣 if you’re gonna blatantly copy someone at least try and do it better hahaha, she looks a bit of a mess

Reactions: 48
I don’t get when people are aware of how much they are copying someone and do it anyway especially a ‘super duper close friend’ like surely Molly is like stop trying to be me idk
What in the Poundland version is this 😩

and why is she wearing see through clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s even more embarrassing that they know each other

Reactions: 18
I feel like she's upgraded the seats to keep up with Molly because she flew business recently and posted pics

Reactions: 6
The Maldives is a hell of a long way to travel for anybody but 6 months pregnant! I’m really surprised they decided to go so far. I wouldn’t even like to imagine how much that must have cost as well to go business class all that way

Reactions: 21
The Maldives is a hell of a long way to travel for anybody but 6 months pregnant! I’m really surprised they decided to go so far. I wouldn’t even like to imagine how much that must have cost as well to go business class all that way
It’s all for the image / content! Happy couple having a luxurious last holiday together before their little bundle comes along 😴😴

Reactions: 31
syd’s attempt looks so average compared to molly’s as well 🤣 if you’re gonna blatantly copy someone at least try and do it better hahaha, she looks a bit of a mess
Not one to hype up MM but the copying attempt from Syd has made me physically recoil with cringe 💀 Like at least be subtle and don't copy her exact pose. Molly looks pretty nice but Syd's hair and outfit looks awful

Reactions: 25
I do think it’s all for show mainly because, all she keeps saying is ‘baby moon’ ‘baby moon’ it’s just a holiday!!!!! Molly mae was one who started saying baby moon so I just think syd being syd was like a child ‘if she’s having one I want one!’ 😡

Reactions: 15
I do think it’s all for show mainly because, all she keeps saying is ‘baby moon’ ‘baby moon’ it’s just a holiday!!!!! Molly mae was one who started saying baby moon so I just think syd being syd was like a child ‘if she’s having one I want one!’ 😡
I think Syd probably has a secret competition in her head with MM considering her and Cass had a thing before Syd. There is no competition if you look at both of their success but she seems like she’s trying her best to keep up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.