Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I don’t know why any normal person would want to take life advice from a YouTube influencer. Earning 6 figures by 25, house purchased oN hEr oWn by 28 and now renovating her 3-bed bungalow with her partner of 3 years (and had to get it in there - never went to college)…like what underemployed, statistically carrying heavy debt, will mostly likely be renting for the rest of their life, doesn’t receive overpriced beauty stuff for free or vouchers for ugly ass Fendi shoes from brands 30-something wants to hear about that just to be told “it gets better as long as you mAniFeSt and LeT mE LiVe”.

When I hear shit like this (as a 35 year old), I’m just reminded of how vapid the influencer life actually is and how “right place, right time” that whole industry was.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

glenn_coco

2 hauls in a week.... not sure I'll be watching as it makes me uncomfortable how much stuff she's buying and it's just :sleep:
Created this account because I got so curious (and disgusted) about her spending habits and added up everything she's bought in her last 8 videos. That's a month's worth of vids; also, it's super bloody pathetic that she's bought something in every single one of her last 8 vids.

Not including the Dior saddle bag (£2.8k), she's spent almost £2.9k on 72 items! In ONE month. Based on her comments, she kept about £1.8k (40-ish items), which means she's added £4.6k of clothing, shoes and accs into her wardrobe just for spring and summer...so far, because we know she'll be adding more.

She'll have returned 30-odd items (£1.1k), which may or may not go back online to sell. She also apparently bought 1 item twice or featured it twice.

Mind you, I didn't even include her hauls from Karen Millen (gifted), Farfetch (gifted) and Bicester Village (assumed gifted since I know BV give vouchers/credit) – Those were worth almost £4.9k for 15 items.

So if you add up what she kept and her gifted crap, that's almost TEN THOUSAND £ IN ONE MONTH. But she has to be careful with what she spends on an upcoming reno. As someone who used to have a shopping addiction, but has now switched to consuming less and avoiding buying new, I find it absolutely OBSCENE. And don't get me started on influencers going on about how hauls are part of their job and they do it so they can show you how to style new-in pieces; it's a totally feeble attempt at justifying a really horrible problem. If you're buying crap and sending back crap, then you're full of crap, full stop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

pinkem

How can she say 'I hate October' when she built a whole brand upon October for like a decade and used to rinse the shit out of it being October up until literally a year ago? Two? ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

YvesNotLaurent

It baffles me too that she said “I didn’t ask for much for my birthday this year” like… you’re a 31 year old homeowner with a luxury car and a bag collection worth more people’s annual salary, why would you be asking your loved ones for birthday gifts wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but claims she cant afford the extension herself so Ryan is paying towards it but she's buying bloody designer bags every month. Ryan you have been played my friend!

Reactions: 32

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I can't watch most of her content any more so I just watched a couple of clips...

Imagine dropping an unplanned 4k on ANYTHING! (Imagine having 4k!). Also, most impractical bag for UK weather ever!? It's fabric with an open top.... it looks like a dust bag.

Don't forget to spray perfume on your overpriced costume jewellery everyone! It'll really 'elevate your outfit' which is the new favourite phrase.

Saying people who sit at the front of the cinema are red flag people. Or y'know people with accessibility needs, people who might need access to the toilet easily, people who can't walk up too many stairs..... even when she's trying to be funny she's so ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I do love the image of her dragging bags upon bags to Zara and the staff wading through a pile of clothes to scan for a return.

'Is there anything wrong with the 54 items you're returning today?'
'They weren't cute. Not the right vibes'

• Haha
Reactions: 29

glenn_coco

I was going to add up how much she 'spent' but there are so many links and I can't watch it all. £130 on a cardigan says it all though.
Don't worry, I did it for you. She spent approx £3000 on clothing and accs (I was generous and used the sale prices for some items). Her Farfetch items were £1300; says not gifted, but we know she works with FF so she def is getting money back somehow.

Btw, her podcast is about her regaling her "dramatic tales", but if the below is anything to go by...
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.29.46 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.30.16 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.31.01 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.36.19 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.31.54 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.40.33 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.41.18 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.42.07 am.png

GURL, UR A RIOT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Essie2020

“There’s going to be some strong opinions on this” says Snoozie about her bikini matching her bucket hat. I can assure you no one gives a sh*t about the tones of blue in your bucket hat 🤦‍♀️
184B1CC7-57D3-4114-A8CD-8523705AD8DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

barryjones

VIP Member
She uses the word “aesthetic” in the wrong context and it winds me up. You can say something has a “cute aesthetic” but it doesn’t really make sense to say you ARE aesthetic.

besides all that - what grown woman would say this shit about herself? Saaaaaad.

• Sick
  • Heart

WeeLassy12

So she spent a day having a freak out because she accidentally made two mortgage payments. And it ruined her October. But in the same video she dropped over 4K on a new Chanel that normally “she despises”. So tone-deaf it’s unbelievable

• Wow
  • Sick

Lammington

VIP Member
As a 30-something drama queen myself, here's some life advice: never use the phrase "menty b" if you want people to take your advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
For someone who claims to be so unbothered, she really seems bothered by this one 😂🍿
"It's Wednesday morning, give it and rest of go to work" you plebs. Not like I have to thanks to this lucrative platform you've enabled me to climb onto. I Will spend the day rearranging my zara returns, online browsing for my next cute pieces, downing sugar free syrups with a dash of oat milk and coffee while trying to get my extension build at no cost to me. Now shut the f up and click on my links.

Also, locked up for two years?!?! She stayed with her dog and her bf in a nice spacious flat. She wasn't cramped in a HMO or sharing a bedroom with roomates in a tiny flat, she wasn't legally or medically incarcerated, she wasn't bedbound in hospital.

She is only sharing her holiday to show off the fact she finally has a boyfriend who is taller than Josh, and that she is finally as thin as she has always wanted to be in her dream pieces, which are all linked etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
'Let me live' she says as she buys things she doesn't need from unethical retailers who contribute to landfill, have shitty working conditions and underpaid workers. Using affiliated links to encourage her followers to buy shit they don't need and can't afford. All while there's a war going on and a cost of living crisis affecting people on her doorstep. Tone deaf. I could pick any of her videos from the last 5 months and believe it was this weeks upload because there's never any mention of anything outside of her bubble. She just buys things and talks about herself every week. She must be shopping out of sheer boredom at this point.

Reactions: 26

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Tried to listen to 'the pod' in a moment of madness. She describes something as 'Chaos. Pure chaos'. What is this mad story, I hear you ask...... a mirror fell off the wall in their hotel room. This is nearly as wild as the story where she went to the shops and it started raining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

lilya21

"i'm a very small human"

"bags look much bigger when i hold them"

"just imagine a child holding a bag basically"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

AshMay

VIP Member
She could in theory have interesting topics to explore, like navigating relationship and friendship breakups (Josh and Alix) or how the influencer landscape changed over the years, or even her tinder exploits.

But we all know it'll be stuff like "I'm too cute and smol to adult 🥺 life's too short, buy that new dress amirite! 👗 Ugh Mercury in retrograde is giving me a menty b 🙄"

• Haha
Reactions: 24