Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
What a boring video AGAIN! Such a little show off! 🤢

Has she had her teeth whitened as well as straightened? They’re a little OTT in my opinion!

Reactions: 1

poopettemetis

VIP Member
If y’all want quality coffee making content, please follow @potatoislike on IG. Puts Sue and her dessert caffeine to utter shame 😂

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
.... why would her therapist specifically tell her to go shopping? Unless she was banging on about going shopping already then there's literally no reason why this would happen. I'd never even heard of Penhaligon before but after a look at their designs and prices I don't appear to be their target demographic :eek:
Very strong and old fashioned in my opinion 🤢🤢

glenn_coco

Cleaning is never ending and cheese is so expensive. Everything is the UK is expensive at the minute (no mention of why this is, how the last 12 years have been, austerity cuts, poverty, inflation, Brexit, cost of living crisis, just 'omg cheese is pricey amirite!').
Doesn't she eat vegan cheese? I'd have that of all the cheeses, that'd be the one least affected by Brexit?

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Her voice has such a monotonous tone. I’m only 5 minutes in too! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I think she just said she has no torso!? 🤣

Last edited:

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don’t understand the craze for skims… it’s literally granny pant chic aesthetic lol I understand the underwear because it’s comfy and it shapes your body but the actual clothes…. The colour of those bodysuits remind me of granny pants 😂 Not a “vibe”
So cuteeee