Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no vlog last night? not that I care as they are boring AF anyway but she will be sorry when she loses her viewers because she cant be bothered to upload!

Reactions: 9
So no vlog last night? not that I care as they are boring AF anyway but she will be sorry when she loses her viewers because she cant be bothered to upload!
Speaking of girls who are too lazy to do their bare minimum jobs, I wonder if Alix has any subscribers left at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg we get it you think you are tiny, it doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with the fact that he is just very tall 🙄
Get a new personality
76DDC780-C9B6-4F5A-A716-98F8AD67620A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg we get it you think you are tiny, it doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with the fact that he is just very tall 🙄
Get a new personality
View attachment 1513646
They look like siblings and mom wants a picture for the vacay scrapbook. Someone should submit this photo to “are they dating or siblings”.

Honestly, she looks like every other Gen Z wannabe trying to look younger and cooler than she actually is. It must be so exhausting keeping up all the pretense 24/7 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
P¡ss off with your #AFF LINKS
Yup, I'd feel so safe walking around with massive headphones on that scream how I can't hear if someone was to creep up behind me.

Get a new personality
View attachment 1513646
She's obsessed with everyone knowing how tiny and smoll she is. Perhaps not enough strangers were stopping her on the beach with an audible gasp to inform her how she was THE tiniest human they'd seen (outside of Oz) on their holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg what’s the point of doing a podcast about your life if your going to make it THE SAME as your vlogs???? She’s explaining everything that happened to her in her day to day, instead of actually writing an EPISODE. It’s a podcast, for coherent storytelling not a boring vlog 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's wasteful buying so much as it is, but buying whole matching outfits is even worse. Why would she need green and blue hats and shirts and bikinis which she'll only wear for an "aesthetic" pic and never again.

I will say she looked great in the red bikini though!

Reactions: 4
She's wasteful buying so much as it is, but buying whole matching outfits is even worse. Why would she need green and blue hats and shirts and bikinis which she'll only wear for an "aesthetic" pic and never again.

I will say she looked great in the red bikini though!
She looked great in all the bikinis. What I will say is why not get her clothes washed /dry cleaned at the hotel to rewear?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.