Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I stopped watching when she recommended this bag as perfect for going on an Easyjet flight. I won't even unpack my thoughts on that.

Screenshot_20220922-223509_YouTube.jpg

She's linked £48,000 worth of bags in the description and that's only the ones in stock with links.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

coconochanel

VIP Member
I mean if a comment saying 'haha you thought you were getting proposed to' offended her THAT much she must be one hell of a snowflake.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
That koala bear pose is usually the death knell of a relationship, just ask Niomi Smart!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I love how influencers go on these fully organized trips like a bunch of adult high schoolers and then get really excited for “a shoot” and it’s basically like the photo booth at your office holiday party.

Watching her pout around some door jams and put her skaggy boots on a table are not going to make me want to buy perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

jessica b

I will never understand why YouTubers would rather die than wash their hair?
She just makes it seem like the hardest task in the world and her hair is not even that long...

glenn_coco

Watched the video on double speed. The BIG life update is just that she's bringing out a podcast, which she's shared already.

-She had a podcast shoot. What the hell is this?

View attachment 1435805

-She's wanted to do a podcast for years. Ryan came up with the name. Episode 1 doesn't sound like the teaser (so what's the point of the teaser?! Isn't it meant to tease what the podcast IS?). She recorded it in one take the day they came up with the concept. It's her talking about how adult life is a scam (????). So it sounds like more 'lol adulting is so hard' and 'I'm so BORING now I'm a grown up, I like stationery and cleaning 🤪 ' kind of shit that people like to come out with. She wants to cover some niche topics.

-She's been to France.
- They went to the opening of a restaurant that looked like The Ivy toilets (????)
-Something about some storage and wardrobes. They're spending more money on changing the bedroom (looks BEIGE) I zoned out at this point but there's some footage of her wandering around with a paint swatch
-OOTD (wtf does 'snatchy' mean!?!)
- She's got two whole podcast episodes recorded. People's anonymity is being protected by her giving them Harry Potter names (honestly I have no idea, am I high?).

Imagine paying £200 for some tinted glasses and wearing them instead of sunglasses just because they're Gucci.

I've just listened to the trailer and she mentions 'having a menty B' :sick:

View attachment 1435821
..... and the Zara hauls, amirite?

Can't do it, soz. Most of us in our thirties have some life experiences, funny stories and reflections, but that doesn't mean we're all doing podcasts about it. Are we? Did I miss the memo?
Wait a sec.

So a newly 30 year old woman who's only career achievement is that she gets free and sponsored shit weekly, who affiliate links her life, who thinks endless shopping is a legitimate form of therapy and who thinks a word is big because you put extra vowels into it (cuuuuuuute) is going to give ADULT LIFE ADVICE?

• Haha

pasodoble

What amazed me in her last vlog, right at the end, she said her 'podcast' would be going live at 7am today and to be there. Closely followed by the admission that she, herself, wouldn't be there because she would be asleep, but you guys can be there. WTF. She can't even be arsed to get herself out of bed to promote it, yet she expects her audience to tune in. What entitlement.

• Haha
  • Sick

pasodoble

Sue-podcast-bingo would have to include:
  • soooo cute
  • TBC
  • let me live
  • vibe
  • bits
  • petite
  • so I got it in six colours

• Haha

Omegawild

Just listened to her pod cause wanted to know if she is in any good. It was honestly exactly the same as the old cassettes i have of me aged 11 making a radio station called Girl Talk. She talks like she's a young awkward teenager. I'm 35 and my partner is 40 and I actually felt so embarrassed when he walked in and listened to what I was listening to. She's like no one is talking about faces drop when you hit 30!? .... Erm yeah other than the billion dollar skincare industry, all the adverts, every 30s based sitcom or romcom, every magazine ever, every 30 something insta,....

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
“I don’t want to get married, I have more things to spend money on like a garage conversion!” Yeah, because (a) getting married is just about the expensive wedding and (b) you’re so responsible with money?! Please.
I thought this. She said she doesn't want to spend thousands on just one day, funny because you dont mind spending thousands on handbags every month!

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think she’s kicking off because dairy messes with her skin, rather than because she’s ‘vegan’ (spoiler alert - she’s not). She’s in her 30’s now, she needs to dial down the drama a bit.
Yeah and I'm sure all the sugar in the chocolate and syrup she puts in her coffee doesn't mess with her skin:rolleyes:

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Watched the video on double speed. The BIG life update is just that she's bringing out a podcast, which she's shared already.

-She had a podcast shoot. What the hell is this?

Screenshot_20220721-223444_YouTube.jpg

-She's wanted to do a podcast for years. Ryan came up with the name. Episode 1 doesn't sound like the teaser (so what's the point of the teaser?! Isn't it meant to tease what the podcast IS?). She recorded it in one take the day they came up with the concept. It's her talking about how adult life is a scam (????). So it sounds like more 'lol adulting is so hard' and 'I'm so BORING now I'm a grown up, I like stationery and cleaning 🤪 ' kind of shit that people like to come out with. She wants to cover some niche topics.

-She's been to France.
- They went to the opening of a restaurant that looked like The Ivy toilets (????)
-Something about some storage and wardrobes. They're spending more money on changing the bedroom (looks BEIGE) I zoned out at this point but there's some footage of her wandering around with a paint swatch
-OOTD (wtf does 'snatchy' mean!?!)
- She's got two whole podcast episodes recorded. People's anonymity is being protected by her giving them Harry Potter names (honestly I have no idea, am I high?).

Imagine paying £200 for some tinted glasses and wearing them instead of sunglasses just because they're Gucci.

That ain’t cute….

who wants to take one for the team and listen? I’m not sure I’ve got it in me
I've just listened to the trailer and she mentions 'having a menty B' :sick:

Screenshot_20220721-224352_Spotify.jpg

..... and the Zara hauls, amirite?

Can't do it, soz. Most of us in our thirties have some life experiences, funny stories and reflections, but that doesn't mean we're all doing podcasts about it. Are we? Did I miss the memo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lilya21

i think she is desperate to get married, not bc she cares about her bf but bc she sees it as a status symbol. just like her bags, everything is about how she appears to the outside world. she wants to show off, the ring, the wedding, the dress and all of that.

also, she has no content. she would milk tf out of a wedding for vlogs

• Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
She hasn't been back to Paris because she is too tight to pay for a trip herself. Like she is too tight to pay for the renovations so gets her dopey BF to pay half while she wastes thousands on designer bags!