Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in a head spin after that video. I just don’t get it. Who buys totally new outfits for each holiday when they’re not that different?

All she cares about, is what she looks like. How effing shallow can you get?

Reactions: 12
OK, who wants to tell her that she doesn't have to buy new clothes every time she has a day out or a holiday? More Adanola clothes..... nice vibes! So cute! What is that sequin shirt outfit!? And the naked bikinis. Yet again baffled at how much thought and obsessing is going into every outfit. She never talks about what she's doing on holiday in terms of sightseeing or days out. It's all about what she's wearing and going out for drinks. My holidays involve packing my usual holiday clothes, cotton dresses, shorts etc and just being comfortable on a day out exploring in the sun. I wear my swimwear IN THE SEA, so no belly chains or jewellery to get ruined by water and SPF.

I can't believe how many bikinis she's got! I keep thinking 'that MUST be it' then she whips out another bikini and another bucket hat. 'If you're struggling to find a nice belly chain'...... has she heard herself!?

The main aim for the day was sorting out her swimwear :ROFLMAO: most people put their one or two swimsuits into their suitcase and that's it!
She wants to be a stylist… that’s why she tries so hard and she buys so much stuff, but she’s not cut out to be one. She just doesn’t have style. Soz Suze!

Reactions: 5
She picked an outfit “for a dinner where I’m not being proposed to” get a bleeping grip girl, it’s like the third video that she’s brought it up 🙄 so unbothered by the comment though

She wants to be a stylist… that’s why she tries so hard and she buys so much stuff, but she’s not cut out to be one. She just doesn’t have style. Soz Suze!
She’s such a tragic dresser, she’ll be traipsing around Ibiza with her patchy Cheeto dust skin, looking like a cheap bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to get over the whole ‘not being proposed to’ thing. If you’re that arsed Suze (which it really does seem like you are) then propose to him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She is so bad at it she thinks everything has to match. Hence het new green adanola said, because the shorts were not the same green as the other jumpers. Suzie, I let you in on a secret: you can just throw on a beige, white or grey jumper. That works too!

Also I thought it was weird how she said Ryan had to go to Ibiza 3 times to play at pool parties. She then goes with him to the pool parties to be in the dj boot. Can they not spend half a day apart? My boyfriend and I go to work everyday and then see each other in the evening. I love him, but I do not miss him that much.

Just skimmed through the video after reading all your comments and wow that white sequined shirt dress thing was horrid and also too big and those Fendi slider:oops: talk about tacky. So not a 'vibe' hun.

Reactions: 7
“There’s going to be some strong opinions on this” says Snoozie about her bikini matching her bucket hat. I can assure you no one gives a sh*t about the tones of blue in your bucket hat 🤦‍♀️
184B1CC7-57D3-4114-A8CD-8523705AD8DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
“There’s going to be some strong opinions on this” says Snoozie about her bikini matching her bucket hat. I can assure you no one gives a sh*t about the tones of blue in your bucket hat 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1349283
I don't understand why she thinks people are really invested in whether her bikini and hat match. My strong opinion is that she's wasteful AF and is a parody of herself at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One of the few times I'll approve of returns being tossed and burned because no way would I want a bucket hand that she's shoved on her head to try. I lost count after FIVE bucket hats.

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 8.58.11 pm.png

Like, hun, no. This is no one's reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its not the fact she is matching her hat to her bikini its the fact she looks a twit in the bucket hats! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so bad at it she thinks everything has to match. Hence het new green adanola said, because the shorts were not the same green as the other jumpers. Suzie, I let you in on a secret: you can just throw on a beige, white or grey jumper. That works too!

Also I thought it was weird how she said Ryan had to go to Ibiza 3 times to play at pool parties. She then goes with him to the pool parties to be in the dj boot. Can they not spend half a day apart? My boyfriend and I go to work everyday and then see each other in the evening. I love him, but I do not miss him that much.
She’d rather flex she’s dating the DJ then just spend a day by herself. Or maybe she thinks women will fawn over her BF and she’ll get tossed aside like all those bucket hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’d rather flex she’s dating the DJ then just spend a day by herself. Or maybe she thinks women will fawn over her BF and she’ll get tossed aside like all those bucket hats.
Probably! She also could discover Ibiza and make actual content instead of filming herself doing nothing.

Reactions: 6
Probably! She also could discover Ibiza and make actual content instead of filming herself doing nothing.
I’ve never been, but what from Sue has shown I’d just assume it’s a bunch of beach clubs with good looking people drinking all day. But surely there’s some history or culture aside from tanning oil, skimpy swimsuits and shots shots shots.

Reactions: 4
“So cute. So cute so cute” STFUUUUUUU

Credit where it’s due though. I have boob envy 😩

Reactions: 9
I’ve never been, but what from Sue has shown I’d just assume it’s a bunch of beach clubs with good looking people drinking all day. But surely there’s some history or culture aside from tanning oil, skimpy swimsuits and shots shots shots.
True, but even then she could make an Ibiza travel guide about where to eat or go to the beach. If you go multiple times a year and you know people there, I would assume you at least know something about the island. Even if it is only where to eat or what to order in a restaurant?

Reactions: 8
I think the old town is meant to be nice and I'm sure there are a few other sights to see!

Reactions: 4
True, but even then she could make an Ibiza travel guide about where to eat or go to the beach. If you go multiple times a year and you know people there, I would assume you at least know something about the island. Even if it is only where to eat or what to order in a restaurant?
You’re mistaking her with an influencer who cares. She only wants to affiliate links her outfits 🙄

• Haha
She put together that exasperating spreadsheet of restaurants submitted by her followers that she took a week to painstakingly verify 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.