Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going in. Hope it bores me to sleep 😴

Shallow and vain. 🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s a tit load of makeup she was throwing on her face (especially the first time) 🙄🙄 Boy, does she look different without her “mask” on!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not watched yet but all of her content is just her pissing money up the wall! Where is she taking all of these designer bags???!!!

Reactions: 4
Dior were literally giving that bag away to proper influencers a few years back, she's so behind the trends. Also it's a bleeping hideous, dunno why anyone would spend 2k+ on it
She knows she can’t be Hailey Bieber so she emulates Vic instead 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Each to their own but personally I don’t like the bag. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, the weird nicotine type colour on the nail tip. What’s that about?

Reactions: 3
Sorry but claims she cant afford the extension herself so Ryan is paying towards it but she's buying bloody designer bags every month. Ryan you have been played my friend!

Reactions: 32
Sorry but claims she cant afford the extension herself so Ryan is paying towards it but she's buying bloody designer bags every month. Ryan you have been played my friend!
It makes no sense! She also said something about her bags always lasting for ages in her wardrobe (video was on in the background). Your bags SHOULD last for ages if they're costing hundreds or thousands of pounds and you rarely use them!

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s buying her bags on credit and she can’t do that with the reno and doesn’t have the cash in hand to pay for it.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone on here purchased from Adanola? I’m very dubious of the brand since I see no one but influencers talking about it (kind of like Parade underwear is tit but influencers push it like there’s no tomorrow).

Has anyone on here purchased from Adanola? I’m very dubious of the brand since I see no one but influencers talking about it (kind of like Parade underwear is tit but influencers push it like there’s no tomorrow).
I have and it's really nice stuff. Great quality, amazing colours and really fast delivery.

We are only in May and how many designer bags has she bought so far this year, four?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.