Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sums her up her personality for me, is she only seems to be 'vegan' around Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so vapid and self obsessed her vlogs are bad enough so what makes her think anyone would want to listen to her podcast? also when she said send in suggestions well heres mine....

why do you think your life is so hard when all you do is shop and stare at yourself in the mirror everyday? DISCUSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could in theory have interesting topics to explore, like navigating relationship and friendship breakups (Josh and Alix) or how the influencer landscape changed over the years, or even her tinder exploits.

But we all know it'll be stuff like "I'm too cute and smol to adult 🥺 life's too short, buy that new dress amirite! 👗 Ugh Mercury in retrograde is giving me a menty b 🙄"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could in theory have interesting topics to explore, like navigating relationship and friendship breakups (Josh and Alix) or how the influencer landscape changed over the years, or even her tinder exploits.

But we all know it'll be stuff like "I'm too cute and smol to adult 🥺 life's too short, buy that new dress amirite! 👗 Ugh Mercury in retrograde is giving me a menty b 🙄"
Yep ' I have to go to the P.O to pick up parcels, then come back home and film 3 reels and a vlog so if the vlog is late 'let me live' I'm trying my best! life is so hard when you are adulting'

• Haha
I'd only listen if it turned out some really juicy stuff happened in sasshole sue era. Or if she actually spills some influencer tea.

Which she won't, as it'll be purely self indulgent drivel 😭
yes like stuff that happened with that gym guy that she was briefly showing in her videos 🙄 or what went down with her and Lois. Enough of keeping her life private, if she knew how many views she would get if she just spilled the tea 💁🏻‍♀️ I was browsing on Disney+ and this came up lmao she should run a few checks before doing a new thing because one day she’ll run into trouble if she’s not careful 😂 like with her “bossy” font that turned out to be nazi?!?! She’s so catastrophic

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Imagine not being funny or interesting and thinking its a good idea to start a podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Ryan should have a podcast instead: "Confessions of a self-professed drama queen's instagram boyfriend"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I listened to the bore fest poddy. To me, it came across as one big brag. How much she’s earned, brought a house at 28 bla bla bla. Very monotone which is how she speaks anyway but on a podcast it’s a no no for me, and also (another no no for me) you can hear the saliva as she speaks. When there are no visuals just spit and her monotonous voice I just can’t!

• Sick
  • Haha
I don’t know why any normal person would want to take life advice from a YouTube influencer. Earning 6 figures by 25, house purchased oN hEr oWn by 28 and now renovating her 3-bed bungalow with her partner of 3 years (and had to get it in there - never went to college)…like what underemployed, statistically carrying heavy debt, will mostly likely be renting for the rest of their life, doesn’t receive overpriced beauty stuff for free or vouchers for ugly ass Fendi shoes from brands 30-something wants to hear about that just to be told “it gets better as long as you mAniFeSt and LeT mE LiVe”.

When I hear tit like this (as a 35 year old), I’m just reminded of how vapid the influencer life actually is and how “right place, right time” that whole industry was.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know why any normal person would want to take life advice from a YouTube influencer. Earning 6 figures by 25, house purchased oN hEr oWn by 28 and now renovating her 3-bed bungalow with her partner of 3 years (and had to get it in there - never went to college)…like what underemployed, statistically carrying heavy debt, will mostly likely be renting for the rest of their life, doesn’t receive overpriced beauty stuff for free or vouchers for ugly ass Fendi shoes from brands 30-something wants to hear about that just to be told “it gets better as long as you mAniFeSt and LeT mE LiVe”.

When I hear tit like this (as a 35 year old), I’m just reminded of how vapid the influencer life actually is and how “right place, right time” that whole industry was.
Exactly! really relatable in this economy crisis :rolleyes:

• Heart

Totally! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
our girl goes to Bordeaux to get StArBieS and sushi. I cannot… 🤦🏻‍♀️

ah also it tickled me when she said she was vegan hahahaha

• Haha

Iv never felt so heard! 😂

• Heart
When will “Little Miss Bucket Hat” shut up about being little miss bucket hat 🙄

In her poddy (🙄) trailer, she actually says she’s known for being cute and aesthetic. My jaw was on the floor. Who says something so inane?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She uses the word “aesthetic” in the wrong context and it winds me up. You can say something has a “cute aesthetic” but it doesn’t really make sense to say you ARE aesthetic.

besides all that - what grown woman would say this tit about herself? Saaaaaad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She uses the word “aesthetic” in the wrong context and it winds me up. You can say something has a “cute aesthetic” but it doesn’t really make sense to say you ARE aesthetic.

So a) She’s using the word incorrectly and b) she’s saying she’s aesthetic? So in other words she’s saying she looks fabulous? 🤦🏻‍♀️ smh

• Haha

Loads of them do this! 'So aesthetic'..... it doesn't mean anything!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.