Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the video on double speed. The BIG life update is just that she's bringing out a podcast, which she's shared already.

-She had a podcast shoot. What the hell is this?

Screenshot_20220721-223444_YouTube.jpg

-She's wanted to do a podcast for years. Ryan came up with the name. Episode 1 doesn't sound like the teaser (so what's the point of the teaser?! Isn't it meant to tease what the podcast IS?). She recorded it in one take the day they came up with the concept. It's her talking about how adult life is a scam (????). So it sounds like more 'lol adulting is so hard' and 'I'm so BORING now I'm a grown up, I like stationery and cleaning 🤪 ' kind of tit that people like to come out with. She wants to cover some niche topics.

-She's been to France.
- They went to the opening of a restaurant that looked like The Ivy toilets (????)
-Something about some storage and wardrobes. They're spending more money on changing the bedroom (looks BEIGE) I zoned out at this point but there's some footage of her wandering around with a paint swatch
-OOTD (wtf does 'snatchy' mean!?!)
- She's got two whole podcast episodes recorded. People's anonymity is being protected by her giving them Harry Potter names (honestly I have no idea, am I high?).

Imagine paying £200 for some tinted glasses and wearing them instead of sunglasses just because they're Gucci.

That ain’t cute….

who wants to take one for the team and listen? I’m not sure I’ve got it in me
I've just listened to the trailer and she mentions 'having a menty B' :sick:

Screenshot_20220721-224352_Spotify.jpg

..... and the Zara hauls, amirite?

Can't do it, soz. Most of us in our thirties have some life experiences, funny stories and reflections, but that doesn't mean we're all doing podcasts about it. Are we? Did I miss the memo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Watched the video on double speed. The BIG life update is just that she's bringing out a podcast, which she's shared already.

View attachment 1435805

-She's wanted to do a podcast for years. Ryan came up with the name. Episode 1 doesn't sound like the teaser (so what's the point of the teaser?! Isn't it meant to tease what the podcast IS?). She recorded it in one take the day they came up with the concept. It's her talking about how adult life is a scam (????). So it sounds like more 'lol adulting is so hard' and 'I'm so BORING now I'm a grown up, I like stationery and cleaning 🤪 ' kind of tit that people like to come out with. She wants to cover some niche topics.

-She's been to France.
- They went to the opening of a restaurant that looked like The Ivy toilets (????)
-Something about some storage and wardrobes. They're spending more money on changing the bedroom (looks BEIGE) I zoned out at this point but there's some footage of her wandering around with a paint swatch
- She's got two whole podcast episodes recorded. People's anonymity is being protected by her giving them Harry Potter names (honestly I have no idea, am I high?).

Imagine paying £200 for some tinted glasses and wearing them instead of sunglasses just because they're Gucci.

View attachment 1435821

Can't do it, soz. Most of us in our thirties have some life experiences, funny stories and reflections, but that doesn't mean we're all doing podcasts about it. Are we? Did I miss the memo?
A menty B? Oh dear! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1435805

-She's been to France.

View attachment 1435821

Wait a sec.

So a newly 30 year old woman who's only career achievement is that she gets free and sponsored tit weekly, who affiliate links her life, who thinks endless shopping is a legitimate form of therapy and who thinks a word is big because you put extra vowels into it (cuuuuuuute) is going to give ADULT LIFE ADVICE?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As a 30-something drama queen myself, here's some life advice: never use the phrase "menty b" if you want people to take your advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the hell is a menty b? A mental block?

Glad to see she hasn’t left blackfishing in photo shoots back in her Bossy/Floozy Suzie phase 🙄
Oh maybe, I'd assumed mental breakdown. I'm sure that's what she said, I had to listen twice to understand. Either way it's not a great advert is it!?

Episode predictions?
Filing tax returns
Having a garden
Looking after your health
Budgeting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine your boyfriend calling you a 30 something drama queen. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh maybe, I'd assumed mental breakdown. I'm sure that's what she said, I had to listen twice to understand. Either way it's not a great advert is it!?

Episode predictions?
Filing tax returns
Having a garden
Looking after your health
Budgeting
She means mental breakdown I’ve seen people say it on tiktok. How pathetic.

#bekind and #mentalhealthmatters but not when I wanna be flippant and soooo cute for my poddy!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She means mental breakdown I’ve seen people say it on tiktok. How pathetic.

#bekind and #mentalhealthmatters but not when I wanna be flippant and soooo cute for my poddy!
That’s what I took it as. She’s a 30 yr old who should know better. How crass! 🤬

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh yeah okay. Y’all are probably right.

If she gets a bleeping book deal out of this a la Lindsey and Lizzy, imma have a menty b.

I love how people are giving her a hard time in the comments about how she says Ibiza. She’s such a numpty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez what the hell is that outfit at the start of the vlog? hideous.

Looks a twit in those sunglasses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd only listen if it turned out some really juicy stuff happened in sasshole sue era. Or if she actually spills some influencer tea.

Which she won't, as it'll be purely self indulgent drivel 😭

Reactions: 10
"Ryan has a big job coming up... I got my nails done and I'm making a salad."

Well that sums her up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.