Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220823-145626_Spotify.jpg

.... am I meant to know what a fucket list is? And why are the episode titles now all in capitals as if someone's shouting them at you!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does it mean that she was denied entry into the “adult pool” at the hotel? Like she didn’t look classy enough for the nice pool?

Her hands are so shaky. She really needs to lay off the caffeine.

Reactions: 5
What does it mean that she was denied entry into the “adult pool” at the hotel? Like she didn’t look classy enough for the nice pool?

Her hands are so shaky. She really needs to lay off the caffeine.
Because she is so smoll and young looking it was assumed she was a child unsupervised, thus couldn't be granted admission to the grown ups only area?

Below, Sue's pretty woman I spoke for THAT STUNNING dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Because she is so smoll and young looking it was assumed she was a child unsupervised, thus couldn't be granted admission to the grown ups only area?

Below, Sue's pretty woman I spoke for THAT STUNNING dress.

The dress looks like something a grandma on cocaine would knit. It also doesn’t fit her like on the website? I can’t tell if it’s because her boobs are bigger than the model’s so more fabric is needed to cover the chest or if it just fits her funny. It’s also VERY see through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely jealous of how good her boobs look!!??? Even without a bra they sit perfectly perky on that dress. Do we think she had something done? I’m more convinced each time 😂

I’m genuinely jealous of how good her boobs look!!??? Even without a bra they sit perfectly perky on that dress. Do we think she had something done? I’m more convinced each time 😂
And she has lost weight, so even less likely they would be that perky

Reactions: 4
Tried to listen to 'the pod' in a moment of madness. She describes something as 'Chaos. Pure chaos'. What is this mad story, I hear you ask...... a mirror fell off the wall in their hotel room. This is nearly as wild as the story where she went to the shops and it started raining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tried to listen to 'the pod' in a moment of madness. She describes something as 'Chaos. Pure chaos'. What is this mad story, I hear you ask...... a mirror fell off the wall in their hotel room. This is nearly as wild as the story where she went to the shops and it started raining.
It’s the ghost of all her past unworn Zara purchases haunting her.

Hilarious since she’s 1) so obsessed with staring at herself in a mirror and 2) because she kept going on and on about the hotel mirrors in her latest vid. Obviously, the mirrors are not enthused by her narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don't feel like looking at her old pics but depending on how they used to be it may be a breast lift (they also make boobs appear slightly bigger) or small implants.

Don't, these pod tales are killing me 😂

Yeah ngl I always find myself looking at her boobs, they look great!

Reactions: 6
Y’all. I’ve been saying she had her boobs done for more than a year! There’s no way her period makes her boobs that much bigger than they were 3 years ago ESPECIALLY since she lost so much weight. And no way they are that perky all the time. She goes braless more often than not so it’s not like they’re being supported by anything. I think when she started losing all the weight, she did something.

Reactions: 11
Oh good, a haul! It's been *checks Youtube* two days :eek: since she included an 'everything I bought this week'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.