Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why YouTubers would rather die than wash their hair?
She just makes it seem like the hardest task in the world and her hair is not even that long...

Reactions: 19
I will never understand why YouTubers would rather die than wash their hair?
She just makes it seem like the hardest task in the world and her hair is not even that long...
Lolz this is so true. I think when you lead such a charmed life, getting paid for sitting in front of a camera, putting on your makeup, and doing endless fast fashion videos, a normal chore like washing your hair suddenly becomes a very big deal ...

Reactions: 8
But, like, how do they not feel dirty all of the time when they wash their hair so little and use so much dry shampoo??? I’ve always wondered this.
And personally, I can’t shower without washing my hair because I still come out feeling not totally clean

Reactions: 13
If she’s asking for Airbnb recommendations for Ibiza does that mean her DJ boyfriend isn’t getting comped accommodations?!

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to be so unbothered, she really seems bothered by this one 😂🍿
"It's Wednesday morning, give it and rest of go to work" you plebs. Not like I have to thanks to this lucrative platform you've enabled me to climb onto. I Will spend the day rearranging my zara returns, online browsing for my next cute pieces, downing sugar free syrups with a dash of oat milk and coffee while trying to get my extension build at no cost to me. Now shut the f up and click on my links.

Also, locked up for two years?!?! She stayed with her dog and her bf in a nice spacious flat. She wasn't cramped in a HMO or sharing a bedroom with roomates in a tiny flat, she wasn't legally or medically incarcerated, she wasn't bedbound in hospital.

She is only sharing her holiday to show off the fact she finally has a boyfriend who is taller than Josh, and that she is finally as thin as she has always wanted to be in her dream pieces, which are all linked etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do agree but she also has a point.
Also thought she had a point, I hate to admit it but I quite liked this post as someone whos sick of questions and judgement for being in my 30s and not having ticked off what people think I should have, be good if she talked about this more instead of endless airhead hauls

Reactions: 16
I couldn't give a tit if she's being proposed to or not. YOU ARNT THAT IMPORTANT LOVE!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also thought she had a point, I hate to admit it but I quite liked this post as someone whos sick of questions and judgement for being in my 30s and not having ticked off what people think I should have, be good if she talked about this more instead of endless airhead hauls
The whyarentyoumarriedyetyoureold part yes, but the rest of it annoyed me, greatly.

hit dogs holler. must've been a sore spot for her lol.

i would have sympathy for her if she didn't end her rant with her nasty holier than thou attitude, as if she has ever worked a day in her life

The whyarentyoumarriedyetyoureold part yes, but the rest of it annoyed me, greatly.
I feel the same. I’m really irritated by what she said and how she said it. Also, no one gives a tit about her personal life. It consists of buying far too much clothes, smiling like a gif, and eye bleeping herself.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she is triggered because she wants to be proposed to and these videos are actually a hint at her bf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get what she's saying. It's quiet sad that in 2022 women are still being judged on a proposal, a ring, an outfit, ... However I completely agree with the people who say she phrased this horribly.

Are we the weirdos on the internet? Because I think it's pretty weird, vapid and vain to pick up a camera and film yourself for everyone to see. But that's just me 🤷

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.