Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have been a nice (and relatively down to earth!) birthday gift vid.... if it wasn't ruined by that awful bag and half the vid being a jewellery ad

Reactions: 10
The bag is £4,200 (though if converted from kr. 31,120, it's £4,600...). Btw, the average mortgage repayments in Brighton (back in 2019) is £910. She doesn't even live in Brighton, so even with her making double payments, it's still LESS THAN HALF of that heinous bag.

View attachment 1641776

This bag also apparently elevates an outfit. No, she's just made it look even shitter (which is on brand for her, that she can take a basic outfit that looks fine on others, and make it look so tit on her).
View attachment 1641782View attachment 1641783
She may have gotten the tax back as Denmark is an EU country and U.K. shoppers can ask at the boutique to get tax free.

Reactions: 4
It doesn't matter what bag she buys it never looks good because she can't put ONE decent outfit together!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can she say 'I hate October' when she built a whole brand upon October for like a decade and used to rinse the tit out of it being October up until literally a year ago? Two? ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How can she say 'I hate October' when she built a whole brand upon October for like a decade and used to rinse the tit out of it being October up until literally a year ago? Two? ffs :ROFLMAO:
Just another year of her turning older, becoming less relevant and realizing that she's not in the position she wants to be in (engaged/married)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It baffles me too that she said “I didn’t ask for much for my birthday this year” like… you’re a 31 year old homeowner with a luxury car and a bag collection worth more people’s annual salary, why would you be asking your loved ones for birthday gifts wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not to mention that she wasn't even planning on buying anything from Chanel for her bday, but she chanced upon the bag while in the building so thought why not. But now she can use her bday as an excuse for buying a bag she'd probs have bought regardless.

And she's aiming for relatability with her podcast?

Nah mate, the average person, if they're even remotely in the position to buy a designer bag, aren't buying it willy nilly. That tit is planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't watch most of her content any more so I just watched a couple of clips...

Imagine dropping an unplanned 4k on ANYTHING! (Imagine having 4k!). Also, most impractical bag for UK weather ever!? It's fabric with an open top.... it looks like a dust bag.

Don't forget to spray perfume on your overpriced costume jewellery everyone! It'll really 'elevate your outfit' which is the new favourite phrase.

Saying people who sit at the front of the cinema are red flag people. Or y'know people with accessibility needs, people who might need access to the toilet easily, people who can't walk up too many stairs..... even when she's trying to be funny she's so ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Saying people who sit at the front of the cinema are red flag people. Or y'know people with accessibility needs, people who might need access to the toilet easily, people who can't walk up too many stairs..... even when she's trying to be funny she's so ignorant.
Yeah, bit weird that one and a little bit ableist. I have proper bad claustrophobia so if I do dare venture into a cinema I always sit at the front so I can escape quicker if it gets too much. Just a little thought about others’ situations sometimes wouldn’t go amiss Suze.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, bit weird that one and a little bit ableist. I have proper bad claustrophobia so if I do dare venture into a cinema I always sit at the front so I can escape quicker if it gets too much. Just a little thought about others’ situations sometimes wouldn’t go amiss Suze.
I don’t think she’s capable of considering the needs of others. From what she’s showed us VOLUNTARILY, she’s incredibly self-absorbed. And her podcast is just another avenue for her to talk about herself while acting like she’s doing us a service. Everyone’s experiences are valid, but it takes a special kind of person to think that their middle class, skinny white girl influencer experiences warrant an entire podcast, YouTube channel, IG, and TikTok account.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s capable of considering the needs of others. From what she’s showed us VOLUNTARILY, she’s incredibly self-absorbed. And her podcast is just another avenue for her to talk about herself while acting like she’s doing us a service. Everyone’s experiences are valid, but it takes a special kind of person to think that their middle class, skinny white girl influencer experiences warrant an entire podcast, YouTube channel, IG, and TikTok account.
Yep. She never uses her platform to promote anything useful or important or highlight relevant issues etc

She cannot think beyond the end of her own nose and what pointless item she’s going to purchase next.

She’s so irrelevant. I don’t understand who looks at her “content”’and thinks it’s in any way aspirational or important. She’s an airhead with a bit of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.