Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week another haul! Budgeting for the extension is going well. I'd love to know how many times she wears 'pieces' before hiding them in the loft then selling them on Depop. Average number of wears must be about 2.

She's a few Zara hauls away from her house looking like this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Far fetch haul was soo vulgar. These companies should be ashamed of themselves giving away all these free items . She is also so up herself it’s painful to watch

Reactions: 12
'Let me live' she says as she buys things she doesn't need from unethical retailers who contribute to landfill, have crappy working conditions and underpaid workers. Using affiliated links to encourage her followers to buy tit they don't need and can't afford. All while there's a war going on and a cost of living crisis affecting people on her doorstep. Tone deaf. I could pick any of her videos from the last 5 months and believe it was this weeks upload because there's never any mention of anything outside of her bubble. She just buys things and talks about herself every week. She must be shopping out of sheer boredom at this point.

Reactions: 26
I feel like Farfetch is the worst of the bunch, one because they collab with anyone and everyone and two, I’m sure their emissions are huge with
all the individual packages that get sent out from one order.

Reactions: 6
It says it all really, when she lists the brands she loves you can find on Farfetch – Anine Bing, Maje, Sandro, Reformation, Self Portrait. Her style is snoozey. And she's still plugging her wedding guest edit dresses.

(I actually don't mind those brands, but she cannot style them well at all).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A 'fororever swimsuit' is a new one! Especially for people who actually swim and go in the water in their swimwear. The bikini doesn't seem to fit either. If you actually swam in that it would probably fall down.

Imagine declaring that you want to cry over a handbag. She 'never put together an outfit like it before'.... Sue you're wearing a dress with a handbag in a similar shade, both of which are high fashion and readily available.

Reactions: 11
'Let me live' she says as she buys things she doesn't need from unethical retailers who contribute to landfill, have crappy working conditions and underpaid workers. Using affiliated links to encourage her followers to buy tit they don't need and can't afford. All while there's a war going on and a cost of living crisis affecting people on her doorstep. Tone deaf. I could pick any of her videos from the last 5 months and believe it was this weeks upload because there's never any mention of anything outside of her bubble. She just buys things and talks about herself every week. She must be shopping out of sheer boredom at this point.
Not only that but she buys the same clothes over and over again! That grey sweatshirt from anine bing, doesn't she have 5 grey sweatshirts from adenola already? White summer dresses... Satin slip dresses...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She didn’t pay for the stuff from far fetch, I assume she was given a selection from the website to choose from hence why all the stuff she got wasn’t great.. will probably be on drop soon

Reactions: 5
took a look at her depop out of curiosty.

almost everything is in "excellent" condition or "new with tags"

no bleeping tit. she really doesn't use anything

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Influencer Q&As have just become ways to affiliate link. That’s all.
Also she is an expert in talking about herself (or something else) without giving any information. You can watch a 30 minute video of her without learning anything - except for that a dress or bag is cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, who wants to tell her that she doesn't have to buy new clothes every time she has a day out or a holiday? More Adanola clothes..... nice vibes! So cute! What is that sequin shirt outfit!? And the naked bikinis. Yet again baffled at how much thought and obsessing is going into every outfit. She never talks about what she's doing on holiday in terms of sightseeing or days out. It's all about what she's wearing and going out for drinks. My holidays involve packing my usual holiday clothes, cotton dresses, shorts etc and just being comfortable on a day out exploring in the sun. I wear my swimwear IN THE SEA, so no belly chains or jewellery to get ruined by water and SPF.

I can't believe how many bikinis she's got! I keep thinking 'that MUST be it' then she whips out another bikini and another bucket hat. 'If you're struggling to find a nice belly chain'...... has she heard herself!?

The main aim for the day was sorting out her swimwear :ROFLMAO: most people put their one or two swimsuits into their suitcase and that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She just bought new swimsuits for Greece and now she’s bought new swimsuits for Ibiza? Wow. The waste.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.