Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God. I hope those cowboy boots get accidentally left behind in a house fire because they look utterly ridiculous.

Every time she talks about her hair, all I hear is “You’re so Vain” playing in my head.

Dramatic talk through of the benefits of waking up early.
She thinks 7am is mega early! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't watch the vid, but what does she count as waking up early? No doubt as an influencer she considers any start before 9 as a real achievement 🙄
Considering she's mentioned multiple times her postman must think she's lazy because she's always answering the doorbell to him in her PJs and retainer, she probs thinks 8AM is early.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times is she gonna make the same video and pass it off as content? I can't even hate-watch her anymore, her content actually depresses me. She has everything going for her, but has reduced her life down so it's tiny. It's quite sad.

Reactions: 7
How many times is she gonna make the same video and pass it off as content? I can't even hate-watch her anymore, her content actually depresses me. She has everything going for her, but has reduced her life down so it's tiny. It's quite sad.
She banged on for 5 MINUTES about her hair colour.

FIVE EFFING MINUTES. My tea brews for less time than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She banged on for 5 MINUTES about her hair colour.

FIVE EFFING MINUTES. My tea brews for less time than that.
She’s soooo boring! It’s exhausting listening to her - it she was chocolate she’d eat herself.

Reactions: 3
Skipped through and watched a couple of minutes worth of vlog.

1. Her hair always looks basically the same.

2. What's with all the horrible cheap, ill fitting, white shirts!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Considering she's mentioned multiple times her postman must think she's lazy because she's always answering the doorbell to him in her PJs and retainer, she probs thinks 8AM is early.
She mentioned that she felt really productive because she got up at 7am. Normally she wakes up one and a half hour later, she said. She clearly thought that 8.30 is a normal hour to wake up... Imagine being so out of touch with the world that that is the first thing you say in your vlog?

She concluded that same vlog with complaining that she was a homeowner and had to do a renovation. I can't 🤦

• Angry
Anybody listened to her latest poddy offering? All about homeownership! Woo! What fun! Listening to a privileged idiot complain!

• Angry
The way she says Almond in the (totally not useful how to make a basic witch coffee) video made me laugh. I think it's just an accent thing rather than a mispronuciation? But to my ear it sounds like Owl-mond. :LOL:

• Haha
The way she says Almond in the (totally not useful how to make a basic witch coffee) video made me laugh. I think it's just an accent thing rather than a mispronuciation? But to my ear it sounds like Owl-mond. :LOL:
Same.... I've never really heard people pronounce the L before so it's usually more 'aahmund' rather than 'AL-mund'. Maybe it's a regional thing but I've only ever heard influencers pronouncing the L!

Same.... I've never really heard people pronounce the L before so it's usually more 'aahmund' rather than 'AL-mund'. Maybe it's a regional thing but I've only ever heard influencers pronouncing the L!
I’ve always said “aahmund” My husband (Irish family) says “aLmund” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
'Designer bag collection' but she cant afford the extension without the mug aka Ryan's money. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"i'm a very small human"

"bags look much bigger when i hold them"

"just imagine a child holding a bag basically"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
"i'm a very small human"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.
Haven’t listened/watched it yet but she’s getting worse isn’t she?! 🤢🤢

"i'm a very small human"

I think this is actually in the top 5 most embarrassing things I have ever heard. She needs to get a grip

How do you even make a bag video about you being the smallest person to ever exist? Surprised she didn’t say the tiny green jaquemus bag was full size to most people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.