Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate the word aesthetic now. So many influencers and internet people over using it makes me wanna vommmmmm

Reactions: 15
I love it. So true though!

Does she still have a management company to help with the marketing, advertising, content etc? Bold to assume people will want to listen to her talking about being a (rich priveleged) adult when there are so many other podcasts out there.
She’s still repped by everyone’s favorite UK sinking ship influencer factory, Gleam!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear god nooo, not an everything I bought this month. I’m convinced she sends half of it back, the other half is gifted and then ends up on Depop.
I was going to add up how much she 'spent' but there are so many links and I can't watch it all. £130 on a cardigan says it all though.

Reactions: 7
I was going to add up how much she 'spent' but there are so many links and I can't watch it all. £130 on a cardigan says it all though.
Has she come into money or just not giving a tit coz Ryan is paying for the loft conversion. She spends so much recently,

Reactions: 4
Has she come into money or just not giving a tit coz Ryan is paying for the loft conversion. She spends so much recently,
It's wild isnt it? £170 for a pair of school trousers :ROFLMAO: and she's back to that weird waddle to keep her legs apart as well :(

Screenshot_20220728-205152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-205213_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's wild isnt it? £170 for a pair of school trousers :ROFLMAO: and she's back to that weird waddle to keep her legs apart as well :(

View attachment 1453889

View attachment 1453891
I noticed her thigh gap in the orange Adinola set was Barbie levels wide, but then in these it’s not?

Those Ref pants just remind me of American football pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

All of videos are the exact same. Coffee montage, too much makeup application, dramatic recounting of normal life events, haul, haul, haul, cute, cute, cute, dramatic recounting of normal life events.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't worry, I did it for you. She spent approx £3000 on clothing and accs (I was generous and used the sale prices for some items). Her Farfetch items were £1300; says not gifted, but we know she works with FF so she def is getting money back somehow.

Btw, her podcast is about her regaling her "dramatic tales", but if the below is anything to go by...
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.29.46 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.30.16 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.31.01 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.36.19 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.31.54 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.40.33 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.41.18 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.42.07 am.png

GURL, UR A RIOT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Don't worry, I did it for you. She spent approx £3000 on clothing and accs (I was generous and used the sale prices for some items). Her Farfetch items were £1300; says not gifted, but we know she works with FF so she def is getting money back somehow.

Btw, her podcast is about her regaling her "dramatic tales", but if the below is anything to go by...
View attachment 1454604View attachment 1454606
View attachment 1454607View attachment 1454609
View attachment 1454610View attachment 1454612
View attachment 1454613View attachment 1454615

GURL, UR A RIOT.
That is tragic… she’s in her 30s and finds that funny?! Embarrassed for her

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1454604View attachment 1454606
View attachment 1454607View attachment 1454609
View attachment 1454610View attachment 1454612
View attachment 1454613View attachment 1454615

GURL, UR A RIOT.
Yeah I noticed this too.... lololol such a FUNNY STORY..... it rained. That's the story.

Also £3000!!! If she has the audacity to talk about budgets or things being expensive on this podcast...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed her thigh gap in the orange Adinola set was Barbie levels wide, but then in these it’s not?

Those Ref pants just remind me of American football pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

All of videos are the exact same. Coffee montage, too much makeup application, dramatic recounting of normal life events, haul, haul, haul, cute, cute, cute, dramatic recounting of normal life events.
Omg it is Barbie like. you’re so right! 🤢🤢🤢

Yeah I noticed this too.... lololol such a FUNNY STORY..... it rained. That's the story.

Also £3000!!! If she has the audacity to talk about budgets or things being expensive on this podcast...
The poddy is going to fail, isn’t it!? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This woman is a personality void, what possessed her to start a podcast?

Such craaaaazy stories Sue.

Reactions: 12
This woman is a personality void, what possessed her to start a podcast?

Such craaaaazy stories Sue.
This woman loves the sound of her own voice. God that 'hilarious' story about getting rained on was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.