Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So the trailer/ teaser was recorded in March and it's taken until July to release it and record episode 1. I just listened to it on double speed. I won't be listening to any more episodes because it's just her enjoying the sound of her own voice.

Summary

Her skin changed in her late twenties, she feels a lot of pressure to 'be cute'. Her and her friend had a 'magical moment' where they laughed at their skin changing (I've no idea, is this the extent of their friendship?). Tells us to find delight in a situation that's difficult, random segue into something about Suzie not opening her post and her parents finding it stressful.

Explains what IDGAF stands for, in case any listeners live on the moon.

She feels a lot of confusion about adult life. Cleaning is never ending and cheese is so expensive. Everything is the UK is expensive at the minute (no mention of why this is, how the last 12 years have been, austerity cuts, poverty, inflation, Brexit, cost of living crisis, just 'omg cheese is pricey amirite!').

Doesn't want the pressure of uploading a video podcast. We're told to allow her space. Let her live! Followed by a load of ramble.

She has perfectionist tendencies. She's been thinking about this podcast since 2018. She was dropped by a previous agency along with a load of other influenfers. Felt like she'd failed but says it wasn't her responsibility or her fault. Felt like her career was over and she'd failed. Side note, this is the part that relates to the title of the episode and its 21 minutes in and she talks about it for about two minutes.

Story about not being able to afford two dogs and living on her own and her expenses being out of control. Rory lives her best life with Suzie's friend. The podcast is a safe space for her and a learning experience for us (?????).

Sue says she's great at managing money. Tell that to your video thumbnails.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

poopettemetis

VIP Member
When will “Little Miss Bucket Hat” shut up about being little miss bucket hat 🙄

In her poddy (🙄) trailer, she actually says she’s known for being cute and aesthetic. My jaw was on the floor. Who says something so inane?

• Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Her behaviour was even weirder than usual! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cut her some slack! She’s got a reno going on and it must be so exhausting making tea for the builders and ugh soooo embarrassing because she only has booby mugs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh man, and it’s so emotionally draining to order even more clothing online and have to get up and answer the door for delivery people. Not to mention, the noises from the reno and the struggles associated with looking so cute and tiny all.the.time.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Jesus. Many women her age have full time jobs, mortgages to pay, kids to raise, childcare to juggle, ever growing bills etc and Suzie is here waffling on about how hard it is to get dressed and open some parcels.

She’s so woefully out of touch and can’t recognise her privilege. I don’t understand who is listening to this/watching her videos and thinking it’s relevant?

Reactions: 22

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think the engagement comment REALLY struck a nerve, which definitely makes me think that she was expecting something and she’s bitter it didn’t happen. The fact she dedicates 20+ minutes going on and on about comments like this that she sees as mean, but doesn’t have the same guttural reaction when people comment on her horrible dedication to fast fashion, constant hauling and crap repetitive content?!? Sure, Sue.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Ok, so based on this jeans video, can we all agree that she has body dysmorphia? How many pairs were “I thought these would fit perfectly, but oops, too big!”? Or the “I was a 27 in Levi’s in 2014 so I thought I’d still be a 27 now” after talking about how she’s lost so much weight. Unless she’s a mindlessly mean bitch and wants to purposefully make her subscribers feel like shit about their bodies.

I feel so bad for Lauren who has to edit this. As someone who is around her size, having to listen to the “I’m so tiny, oops too big” again and again would send me over the edge.

• Heart

Caesar44BC

What really gets me - and Suzie is one of the worst offenders - is the seeming necessity to place a branded item in every single shot. She HAD to put the Anine Bing bucket hat pride of place in her poolside photo, she places a Dior bag in the *middle of a table* for a picture. Like who would do that? I can see not putting an expensive bag on the floor, but in the middle of cutlery and plates??? The branded stuff has to be on show. All the time. She's thirty-whatever years old and her sense of self-worth clearly comes from letting the world know how much money she spent on shit, and that is both laughable and really, really tragic.

View attachment 1296324
I agree. I watched her what I'm packing video today and was baffled when she said she had a notebook in which she wrote down what outfits she would make. Don't get me wrong I love notebooks and making lists, but I have a lot more substantial things going on in my life than writing lists of outfits I can wear on holiday. How empty and vapid can ones life be?

Didn't help that a couple of minutes later she decides to pack some dresses because they would look great in the squares on her gram next to each other. Imagine having to worry about that when you go on holiday?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

pasodoble

You use your relationship as content, so be prepared for comments. Can't have it both ways, Suze.

Last edited:

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
OK, who wants to tell her that she doesn't have to buy new clothes every time she has a day out or a holiday? More Adanola clothes..... nice vibes! So cute! What is that sequin shirt outfit!? And the naked bikinis. Yet again baffled at how much thought and obsessing is going into every outfit. She never talks about what she's doing on holiday in terms of sightseeing or days out. It's all about what she's wearing and going out for drinks. My holidays involve packing my usual holiday clothes, cotton dresses, shorts etc and just being comfortable on a day out exploring in the sun. I wear my swimwear IN THE SEA, so no belly chains or jewellery to get ruined by water and SPF.

I can't believe how many bikinis she's got! I keep thinking 'that MUST be it' then she whips out another bikini and another bucket hat. 'If you're struggling to find a nice belly chain'...... has she heard herself!?

The main aim for the day was sorting out her swimwear :ROFLMAO: most people put their one or two swimsuits into their suitcase and that's it!

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
No way am I watching a bloody autumn coat haul. I couldn't care less love you have zero style so wasting 30 minutes of my life watching you ramble on about cute coats is not happening!
You mean you don't want to watch her waving her hands around in the air and preening at herself trying on impractical coats that aren't warm, aren't padded, aren't waterproof and don't have hoods!? Yeah me neither :ROFLMAO: her autumn/ winter wardrobe is that of someone who doesn't spend much time outside. It doesn't even look like she's trying them on with jumpers underneath. Who's swanning around in a crop top when the weather is cold enough to warrant a coat?

Eta some of my favourite comments. The top one must be having a laugh.

Screenshot_20221017-213718_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-213646_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
It's wild isnt it? £170 for a pair of school trousers :ROFLMAO: and she's back to that weird waddle to keep her legs apart as well :(

View attachment 1453889

View attachment 1453891
I noticed her thigh gap in the orange Adinola set was Barbie levels wide, but then in these it’s not?

Those Ref pants just remind me of American football pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

All of videos are the exact same. Coffee montage, too much makeup application, dramatic recounting of normal life events, haul, haul, haul, cute, cute, cute, dramatic recounting of normal life events.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
The styling is all off, who wears a black leather bag with a light blue silk dress?!? She has no sense of style and is a pure fashion victim, Suzie couldn't last an hour without some kind of logo in her outfit

Last edited:

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Saying people who sit at the front of the cinema are red flag people. Or y'know people with accessibility needs, people who might need access to the toilet easily, people who can't walk up too many stairs..... even when she's trying to be funny she's so ignorant.
Yeah, bit weird that one and a little bit ableist. I have proper bad claustrophobia so if I do dare venture into a cinema I always sit at the front so I can escape quicker if it gets too much. Just a little thought about others’ situations sometimes wouldn’t go amiss Suze.

• Heart

pasodoble

'Walking woman child'?? WTF??
I hate to psychoanalyse someone over the internet, but Suzie really has issues around being small and vulnerable, and taken care of. She constantly pushes this 'helpless child' idea (the other week in her vlog, she posted cringe footage of her practically begging Ryan to carry her). The 'small' and 'petite' agenda she has in every video. The ditzy 'I need help opening my mail' and constant child-like behaviours. She's a thirty year-old woman. Big issues going on there, I think.

• Sick