Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fedupofblaggers

Long time lurker of many pages, first time poster but this one pushed me over the edge. “I couldn’t post pics from (child’s name) birthday till now because most were taken outside the house and I hadn’t shown ye the outside colour”

does she think anyone gives a flying shite?? Come off it…

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Living at home for years rent free & then a mortgage. Nothing special , but she likes to think so
Don’t forget her and Dan “don’t drink”. The rest of us are just penniless raging alcoholics who live in constant awe of Sue and her dishcloths. #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 16

margesimpsin

Sharing her pregnancy with all then woman who may be feeling sad. I'm sorry but as someone who lost and doesn't have nice close gaps between kids that is a slap in the bloody face. Happy for you but I don't know you Hun as I said someone who has experienced several losses and buried babies that sentiment would not make me feel any better. Your pregnancy Doesn't make women who are trying and trying and going through IVF Doesn't make women feel better! Doesn't even know how lucky she has it perfectly planned gaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

GW84

VIP Member
No time wasters 😂
These people are your followers, the ones that enable you to go begging to companies like oliver bloody twist for more more more.
Absolutely nothing wrong with her bathroom. Holy cow. We moved in to our house shortly after her.... most rooms aren't even painted yet. We just ordered a carpet. Our bathrooms are literally just sanitary ware and bare walls. We just cannot afford it all yet and are lucky to have a roof over our heads given the cost of living crisis. And this one is getting a new bathroom put in, her priorities are all wrong IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People come up with some amount of shite for the Gram, as if the two babies understand what the scan pics are.. Poor buggers thought they were getting an actual present, talk about using them for content silly cow

Reactions: 13

Justsayin'

All those pics of the diff angles hiding the bump, going on like it was some covert operation. Like anyone gives an actual fuck

• Heart
Reactions: 13

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
She’s ‘sharing her pregnancy with those who are finding it difficult to get pregnant’??? What the actual fuck?? That has to be up there with Sarah burps Burke telling people they should buy sweet king sweets for women who can’t get pregnant for Mother’s Day. I cannot believe she wrote that 😱

Reactions: 12

cicibloom

Plenty money for her 1k electricity bill, or new gates and garden but steals a hospital towel. Stop the lights 🙄
Those gates were free #collab
I sometimes look at her stories and wonder how she had the brains to save for a house like that. But then I see her 18 month old eating whole grapes unsupervised in the next room and I think she must have no brain after all. Baffles me how she got to where she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Sue reads here alright 🤣🤣Sue doing a “spontaneous” q&a to answer the 2 questions she really wanted everyone to ask, whats the age gap and are they planned, could she be any more of a gowl. I think her answering the “were they planned”question is even more of a kick in the teeth for anyone with fertility struggles. Just shows she has no standards at all, she’s just so immature, she did not need to address that question only she was gloating that she planned all this 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

GW84

VIP Member
Sharing her pregnancy with all then woman who may be feeling sad. I'm sorry but as someone who lost and doesn't have nice close gaps between kids that is a slap in the bloody face. Happy for you but I don't know you Hun as I said someone who has experienced several losses and buried babies that sentiment would not make me feel any better. Your pregnancy Doesn't make women who are trying and trying and going through IVF Doesn't make women feel better! Doesn't even know how lucky she has it perfectly planned gaps.
I had to really hold myself back from going at her after that. I am delighted for absolutely anyone who has a happy pregnancy. I am absolutely distraught most days that my husband and I have fertility issues. "Sharing my pregnancy with you" is an effin kick in the face to me and thousands of other women watching her stories. Her wording is just horrific.

• Heart

GW84

VIP Member
And whose to blame the companys that keep giveing these no body's freebies.
Not a hope in hell would I support them I've never gone to woodies since since they gave JJand her freebies
I emailed Sonas and said I was appalled at the collab and them promoting this type of throwaway behaviour.

• Heart

KaciD

New Thread Suggestion

Begging for freebies, what more can I do?
Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

• Haha

Spotted glasses

Sue trying to sell her bathroom items when she basically told us last week that she’s getting a new bathroom for free, the cheek of her 🙄
Sonas bathrooms will not be getting my business, lucky enough to be building at the moment and haven't chosen sanitary ware yet but I will definitely not be giving them our business. We were considering them strongly as they have a showroom close to us.
What an absolute waste, in this day and age. Fair enough if it was a shell of a bathroom and hadn't been fitted out already. Going to contact them personally and say we will take business elsewhere (had put aside 15k for all bathrooms which we will take somewhere else)

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
"You konw what you done" what? Putting up a pic of your ugly ass grey gaff? With the bright orange ugly door? Are you raging someone put up a pic before "the big unveiling?" GET A LIFE SUE YOU IMBECILE😂😂😂 NOT ONE PERSON IS INTERESTED IN YOUR TACKY HOUSE, WITH ALL THE HANDOUTS YOU GET!!!!! HILARIOUS THAT YOU THINK YOUR SOME SORT OF A CELEBRITY COS ONE PERSON TOOK A PIC OF YOUR AWFUL LOOKING HOUSE😆

• Haha

saz483

Yes safety of the kids is paramount in Sues house, the land of babies and toddlers sitting on counter tops, 1y olds sit in the front seat while driving in the driveway, their faces and names are incessantly put out there to thousands every day and both kids wear hats with their names on as an advertisement in public.
But yes that camera will ensure their safety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

GW84

VIP Member
What does she mean by that surely not sharing the experience? I feel stupid asking that question but I'm genuinely hoping its not something as insensitive as that!!!
Alot of people do it. They think that by "sharing" their pregnancy experiences that it will give people with fertility issues "hope". Personally, it doesn't. I am always happy for others who get to experience motherhood but I've experience more miscarriages this year alone than she's had children. The fact she has never discussed fertility issues, I find it hard to believe she cares about anyone else's feelings.

Her wording is just all off. I remember actually having a conversation with her about the words she was using back when she was pregnant with the son and she was complaining about something really minor and she was so rude saying it isn't her fault that she can have healthy babies and others couldn't.

• Wow
  • Sad
Was part of the brief for the cow and gate Add to dress up like she’s a tub of formula- well she nailed it in the green tracksuit 🤣🤣
I think it’s ridiculous this influencer crap. I don’t know anyone that would be influenced to buy such a product by a bluffer. 🙄
I think brands / company’s just need to lower prices instead of paying for these fools to advertise their products, nothing turns me off a product/ service more than seeing one of these dopes getting paid a weeks wages for a 30second reel.

• Haha