Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing her pregnancy with all then woman who may be feeling sad. I'm sorry but as someone who lost and doesn't have nice close gaps between kids that is a slap in the bloody face. Happy for you but I don't know you Hun as I said someone who has experienced several losses and buried babies that sentiment would not make me feel any better. Your pregnancy Doesn't make women who are trying and trying and going through IVF Doesn't make women feel better! Doesn't even know how lucky she has it perfectly planned gaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People come up with some amount of shite for the Gram, as if the two babies understand what the scan pics are.. Poor buggers thought they were getting an actual present, talk about using them for content silly cow

Reactions: 13
Sharing her pregnancy with all then woman who may be feeling sad. I'm sorry but as someone who lost and doesn't have nice close gaps between kids that is a slap in the bloody face. Happy for you but I don't know you Hun as I said someone who has experienced several losses and buried babies that sentiment would not make me feel any better. Your pregnancy Doesn't make women who are trying and trying and going through IVF Doesn't make women feel better! Doesn't even know how lucky she has it perfectly planned gaps.
I had to really hold myself back from going at her after that. I am delighted for absolutely anyone who has a happy pregnancy. I am absolutely distraught most days that my husband and I have fertility issues. "Sharing my pregnancy with you" is an effin kick in the face to me and thousands of other women watching her stories. Her wording is just horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to really hold myself back from going at her after that. I am delighted for absolutely anyone who has a happy pregnancy. I am absolutely distraught most days that my husband and I have fertility issues. "Sharing my pregnancy with you" is an effin kick in the face to me and thousands of other women watching her stories. Her wording is just horrific.
What does she mean by that surely not sharing the experience? I feel stupid asking that question but I'm genuinely hoping its not something as insensitive as that!!!

Reactions: 1
People come up with some amount of shite for the Gram, as if the two babies understand what the scan pics are.. Poor buggers thought they were getting an actual present, talk about using them for content silly cow
And why hide the bump anyway?, and show photos how she did it, instahuns are really dredging for content lately🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does she mean by that surely not sharing the experience? I feel stupid asking that question but I'm genuinely hoping its not something as insensitive as that!!!
Alot of people do it. They think that by "sharing" their pregnancy experiences that it will give people with fertility issues "hope". Personally, it doesn't. I am always happy for others who get to experience motherhood but I've experience more miscarriages this year alone than she's had children. The fact she has never discussed fertility issues, I find it hard to believe she cares about anyone else's feelings.

Her wording is just all off. I remember actually having a conversation with her about the words she was using back when she was pregnant with the son and she was complaining about something really minor and she was so rude saying it isn't her fault that she can have healthy babies and others couldn't.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And then thinking anyone would care, like the mind boggles
They get a load of followers and then literally believe that all these people are stalking all their content and hooked on every move they make, then they get all this free tit and their sheep start buying it and boosting them using their discount codes. IG has just given all these narcs a platform 😁

Reactions: 3
She’s ‘sharing her pregnancy with those who are finding it difficult to get pregnant’??? What the actual duck?? That has to be up there with Sarah burps Burke telling people they should buy sweet king sweets for women who can’t get pregnant for Mother’s Day. I cannot believe she wrote that 😱

Reactions: 12
God that has to be right up there with the worst things ever said. How is sharing her pregnancy gonna make any women that is having difficulty conceiving feel better 🙄🤬🤦🏼‍♀️. She needs to take that post down so no more people view it

God that has to be right up there with the worst things ever said. How is sharing her pregnancy gonna make any women that is having difficulty conceiving feel better 🙄🤬🤦🏼‍♀️. She needs to take that post down so no more people view it
If she does take it down we’ll know she reads here 😂 It is an absolute disgrace though. Sending love to all the women she has offended x

Oh Sue reads here alright 🤣🤣Sue doing a “spontaneous” q&a to answer the 2 questions she really wanted everyone to ask, whats the age gap and are they planned, could she be any more of a gowl. I think her answering the “were they planned”question is even more of a kick in the teeth for anyone with fertility struggles. Just shows she has no standards at all, she’s just so immature, she did not need to address that question only she was gloating that she planned all this 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont think she planned it at all but is making out that they did. She's making a handy few 💶 with her little built in salon at home . All kept quiet 🤫

Reactions: 8
All those pics of the diff angles hiding the bump, going on like it was some covert operation. Like anyone gives an actual duck

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The agencies that supposedly look after and manage these instahuns seriously need to have a look at these things. I know the company I work for wouldn't look too kindly if it was myself damaging the brand or company name and alot of business now have sections within employee contracts to cover this. Instagram agencies don't seem to mind and even turn a blind eye which really reflects bad on them also 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her with the blowdry and all dressed up, the husband in trackies. So contrived (on her part)
And that stupid snarl/smile she does flashing the scan photos at us. Jesus Sue get a life love no one really gives a crap 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Wondercloths do not make a good stocking filler. Honest to god would she be happy if Dan speedy van put wondercloths in as her Christmas present. Honestly the shite these huns go on with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.