Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of the Dad coming home in the truck is so sweet. The fact that they shop in Dunnes isn’t a great advertisement for SuperValu though!
Sweet video alright, she didn’t forget to tag SV Ireland or the local SV though 🤣 def hoping for a collab or an ad

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She is so stuck up. Hates travelling in the van? Just insulted every follower she has whose partner’s drive vans. Can’t believe she actually said that.

Reactions: 3
She is so stuck up. Hates travelling in the van? Just insulted every follower she has whose partner’s drive vans. Can’t believe she actually said that.
Thats a bit of a reach to be honest. My hubby drives a van and I hate it, its too bumpy and makes me travel sick! The less time I have to spend jn it the better

Reactions: 1
Thats a bit of a reach to be honest. My hubby drives a van and I hate it, its too bumpy and makes me travel sick! The less time I have to spend jn it the better
To be honest, I think she suits a transit. She gives off that vibe and I'm not talking builder or working man if you know what I mean 🤭😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That utility is just another dumping ground for her. She's obsessed with those cheap baskets too 🤢it's so unorganised and thrown together. As for the children's clothes in plastic drawers IN the cupboards 🤢 she is lazy

Reactions: 6
That utility is just another dumping ground for her. She's obsessed with those cheap baskets too 🤢it's so unorganised and thrown together. As for the children's clothes in plastic drawers IN the cupboards 🤢 she is lazy
I get the heebie jeebies when I see nappies & wipes in a cupboard with an air frier & crisps. That would drive me simple. Someday I’ll have to go up & press the buzzer at her free gates and ask can I pop in to rearrange it all. The company who fitted them are one of the most highly sought after companies around and she goes and makes their work look tit by lumping all the stuff in any old way. I also don’t get the kids clothes being downstairs. Sure they live in their jammies anyway.

Reactions: 5
Anyone following that Kilsarn house wan???
She's a teacher. Can't believe she posted a photo of one of her students homework....God Almighty

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My hubby drives a Renault car and I hate it 😂😂 complain every single time I have to get I to it

Stingy sue doesn't want to pay for a pizza. Sure you won't need a discount code sue cause there is free delivery on all products!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely braindead woman. Her engagement and wedding rings on show in the walk in wardrobe. Every single one of us knows exactly how to get to her bedroom by what we see on instagram plus the public available plans on the co council website. Doesnt matter she has her fancy gates and cameras, its a deterrent not a fool proof way to keep thieves out. Why would you risk it??

Reactions: 3
Was part of the brief for the cow and gate Add to dress up like she’s a tub of formula- well she nailed it in the green tracksuit 🤣🤣
I think it’s ridiculous this influencer crap. I don’t know anyone that would be influenced to buy such a product by a bluffer. 🙄
I think brands / company’s just need to lower prices instead of paying for these fools to advertise their products, nothing turns me off a product/ service more than seeing one of these dopes getting paid a weeks wages for a 30second reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely braindead woman. Her engagement and wedding rings on show in the walk in wardrobe. Every single one of us knows exactly how to get to her bedroom by what we see on instagram plus the public available plans on the co council website. Doesnt matter she has her fancy gates and cameras, its a deterrent not a fool proof way to keep thieves out. Why would you risk it??
Wouldn’t risk it in that village anyway, there was a big armed raid there earlier in the week apparently .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.