Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but should the side of the crib line up to the bed height if you're using it with the side down? And she puts a load of stuff into the cot tooπŸ™„
She surrounds the babies with stuffed animals and teddies always has

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is not due for months but because she is so busy she put up the crib which took a total of 7 minutes. She is a tool.
She put it up now because its in her contract with Smyths obviously 🀣

Reactions: 7
Raging at smyths.. This woman clearly does not need a cot... Like such waste. Shame on her for accepting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Raging at smyths.. This woman clearly does not need a cot... Like such waste. Shame on her for accepting it.
Ah there is a desperate cost of living crisis. Sue must be broke from paying for the kerbing, the upcoming patio, her entire house being painted, the baby room renovation the new bathroom not to mention paying childcare for two kids meanwhile desperately saving (#begging) for a new car!
Oh nearly forgot the essential 35e easter balloon that the child must have to get her off a dummy.
She is definitely in dire need of a free crib!

Reactions: 5
Ah there is a desperate cost of living crisis. Sue must be broke from paying for the kerbing, the upcoming patio, her entire house being painted, the baby room renovation the new bathroom not to mention paying childcare for two kids meanwhile desperately saving (#begging) for a new car!
Oh nearly forgot the essential 35e easter balloon that the child must have to get her off a dummy.
She is definitely in dire need of a free crib!
What happened the crib they had for Bonny & Clyde?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Will she ever feck off πŸ˜’πŸ™„ most annoying individual, she is just so dim and is desperate to be liked by everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one gets anxiety sitting on those floating toilets !? I always feel like the wall is going to give way πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And I'm getting anxiety imagining the little ones flying off that step getting out of the bath. Wtf

Reactions: 6
The white tiles give a real hospital vibe. There’s no warmth to it at all. The bathroom she has the big plant in is far nicer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.