Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No time wasters 😂
These people are your followers, the ones that enable you to go begging to companies like oliver bloody twist for more more more.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No time wasters 😂
These people are your followers, the ones that enable you to go begging to companies like oliver bloody twist for more more more.
Absolutely nothing wrong with her bathroom. Holy cow. We moved in to our house shortly after her.... most rooms aren't even painted yet. We just ordered a carpet. Our bathrooms are literally just sanitary ware and bare walls. We just cannot afford it all yet and are lucky to have a roof over our heads given the cost of living crisis. And this one is getting a new bathroom put in, her priorities are all wrong IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely nothing wrong with her bathroom. Holy cow. We moved in to our house shortly after her.... most rooms aren't even painted yet. We just ordered a carpet. Our bathrooms are literally just sanitary ware and bare walls. We just cannot afford it all yet and are lucky to have a roof over our heads given the cost of living crisis. And this one is getting a new bathroom put in, her priorities are all wrong IMO.
And whose to blame the companys that keep giveing these no body's freebies.
Not a hope in hell would I support them I've never gone to woodies since since they gave JJand her freebies

Reactions: 8
And whose to blame the companys that keep giveing these no body's freebies.
Not a hope in hell would I support them I've never gone to woodies since since they gave JJand her freebies
I emailed Sonas and said I was appalled at the collab and them promoting this type of throwaway behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I emailed Sonas and said I was appalled at the collab and them promoting this type of throwaway behaviour.
Sonas would only be delighted if more people redo their bathrooms every 2/3 years

Reactions: 1
Sonas would only be delighted if more people redo their bathrooms every 2/3 years
I know that but I still wanted them to know that I definitely won't be buying from them and that collabing with the likes of Scabby Sue is the reason

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230116_115151_Instagram.jpg

Absolute LOL at this content. On repeat. How has she an audience, there is nothing there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't understand how she gets out 2/3 times a week to get hair done, nails done, facials galore. Was I the only one who just wouldn't do these things until my kids went to school?
How on earth can you justify asking people to mind your baby and toddler constantly for non essential appointments?

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't understand how she gets out 2/3 times a week to get hair done, nails done, facials galore. Was I the only one who just wouldn't do these things until my kids went to school?
How on earth can you justify asking people to mind your baby and toddler constantly for non essential appointments?
Because she's a self absorbed b×××h

Reactions: 2
Her husband drives trucks, she said before he starts work at an ungodly hour. Early start early finish. I am absolutely not defending her as she wrecks my head, but if her husband is home by lunch time most days she has the afternoon to go out and get stuff done. Plus she’s probably passing it off as work for insta 🙄

Her husband drives trucks, she said before he starts work at an ungodly hour. Early start early finish. I am absolutely not defending her as she wrecks my head, but if her husband is home by lunch time most days she has the afternoon to go out and get stuff done. Plus she’s probably passing it off as work for insta 🙄
She's also said that he goes to bed when be gets in and his mother, his sister and her mother have thr kids a day each so she can go out.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Haven't got my hair nails done in 4 and half years who is counting! Partner also works early up at 5 home at 8/9 in evening.
We haven't been anywhere alone in 4 years. Oh wait stand corrected he was with me briefly alone in labour ward.
Let me tell you Sue the more kids you pop out it's harder to rely on those people. The people you using don't want to mind 3 under 3! It's very easy to have kids close in age when you have help in demand.

Reactions: 6
Pregnancy waddle???? Ye if u carrying triplets maybe , u can waddle if u want or not!! I worked hospitality in all my pregnancies, 12 hour shifts some days , never waddled once🤪But then I wasn’t trying to get attention off anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Def on the beg for a collab with anyone, Poll to ask what try on people want , she thinks she’s on a catwalk in Dunnes dressing room😂and the voice change 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.