Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfolowed her recently. Its the same everyday. Cleaning and clothes hauls. Her style is horrendous and her spelling, I can’t deal with it. Speaking of unfollowing people, has anyone seen Kyllian house ranting abouts losing followers 🙄 is there a thread
Kyllian 😡

Lord God.. I hope that hostel is paying her to promote their business. The girl doesn't even know the word code she's pronouncing it cod!!

Reactions: 1
I follow Kyllian House I don't mind her to be honest. Her House is fab and she has great style. I saw that reel where she complained about losing followers. I have to admit I'm not a fan of those Tik Tok style reels. I'd much prefer content if these Home Accounts showcased furniture, homewares etc a la Desires on a Pennies Budget account. All these accounts have run out of content.

Reactions: 2
Breaking news her house is dark grey, just in case anyone was fizzing with anticipation
Oh god it’s too dark for me personally. Bad choice … windows dark too -

Last edited:
I follow Kyllian House I don't mind her to be honest. Her House is fab and she has great style. I saw that reel where she complained about losing followers. I have to admit I'm not a fan of those Tik Tok style reels. I'd much prefer content if these Home Accounts showcased furniture, homewares etc a la Desires on a Pennies Budget account. All these accounts have run out of content.
She’s well run out of content at this stage. Nothing happening at home so she’s posting everything else. She says “loads happening and will share soon” well why can’t we see it now? Lots of other home accounts show the process

Breaking news her house is dark grey, just in case anyone was fizzing with anticipation
Can’t really talk cause we haven’t managed to paint ours yet but I wouldn’t be gone on that. It’s way to big a lump of a house for that dark colour and with the dark windows it looks bad. I seen a small old 2up 2 down farmhouse done in a really dark grey with a bright yellow door recently and it was lovely. It suited it. This doesn’t look great tho

Can’t really talk cause we haven’t managed to paint ours yet but I wouldn’t be gone on that. It’s way to big a lump of a house for that dark colour and with the dark windows it looks bad. I seen a small old 2up 2 down farmhouse done in a really dark grey with a bright yellow door recently and it was lovely. It suited it. This doesn’t look great tho
Agree - she ruined it !!!

The front door is orange, bright orange. Not surprised shes getting it painted over.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always find ot so strange that she films herself as she goes about her jobs...like why?

Reactions: 4
The end of her latest story, 'you know who you are, You know that you done' ..... any one know what's that about! What happened?

The end of her latest story, 'you know who you are, You know that you done' ..... any one know what's that about! What happened?
It's the taking of the photo of the house after it was painted 🤣

Hi Sue 👋, next time come out and we can chat 🤣🤣🤣

Hey Sue, I knew so many people that take pictures of houses for inspiration and different reasons. Your the one that plasters it all over Instagram, so chill 🖕

Going on about the safety of her kids and she pimping them out for free s**t. Give it a rest 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"You konw what you done" what? Putting up a pic of your ugly ass grey gaff? With the bright orange ugly door? Are you raging someone put up a pic before "the big unveiling?" GET A LIFE SUE YOU IMBECILE😂😂😂 NOT ONE PERSON IS INTERESTED IN YOUR TACKY HOUSE, WITH ALL THE HANDOUTS YOU GET!!!!! HILARIOUS THAT YOU THINK YOUR SOME SORT OF A CELEBRITY COS ONE PERSON TOOK A PIC OF YOUR AWFUL LOOKING HOUSE😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.