Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yougart 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's not even a typo she's deffo not the brightest... And just let the child run round the park she can eat the YOUGART after

Reactions: 3
Does everyone actually steal hospital towels??
I work in that hospital and we dont always have enough towels to dry patients after helping them wash because people like her steal the stock of towels! We end up drying them with pillow cases. Does she think of nobody but herself??!!!!
Jesus no. Would u be that stuck for a towel. And even tho I’m sure they’re well cleaned would you want one that dries god knows how many arses over the years 🤣🤣🤣

There's a touch of a chav in her
A fair touch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I work in that hospital and we dont always have enough towels to dry patients after helping them wash because people like her steal the stock of towels! We end up drying them with pillow cases. Does she think of nobody but herself??!!!!
Omg she’s a cheeky B …….. absolutely doesn’t think of anyone but No. 1 - herself

Never would I even think about stealing a towel from hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shes been reading here and is now looking for validation for stealing the towels.....No Sue, its not ok, to steal, EVER, for any reason🙄 how would you like it if everyone coming to your house to get their hair done, stuck a towel in their bag on the way home????? Wouldnt be so funny then, so stop trying to minimise theft!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same situation in my hospital with the towels. Awful that patients suffer for the likes of her. Especially when it's someone as well off as herself making a laugh out of stealing them?! She's also so stuck for content and engagement she has dragged this out 3 days, pathetic

• Heart
Jesus no. Would u be that stuck for a towel. And even tho I’m sure they’re well cleaned would you want one that dries god knows how many arses over the years 🤣🤣🤣

A fair touch
They have cleaned more than arses 🤮🤮

• Sick
Having the baby on the counter freaks me out!
like why would you risk it!

OK why would you put a ring you randomly bought with your wedding and engagement ring?! Like it's not an eternity ring is it? I don't get it?!

Reactions: 2
OK why would you put a ring you randomly bought with your wedding and engagement ring?! Like it's not an eternity ring is it? I don't get it?!
I dont get it either, it looks like there's 3 rings there already and the new ring makes a 4th, so she already has an eternity ring.. its a different design of ring also, so it doesn't really fit with the wedding bundle.
Also, I know first hand how hard it is keeping white walls clean but it's not that hard to give them a wipe down once in a while and with kids in the house I'm sure she chose washable paint... but the side wall under Bonnie's drawings look brown with dirt 🤢 I wouldnt show an up close of it... I think I'm nit picking now 😂

Jeez she really is ms moneybags, bragging about spending 30k in garden the other day & now flashing a no doubt expensive ring...this influencer game certainly well rewards dim wits like her!

Whatever happened to the interiors website she was involved in - does it get any mention anymore ?

• Heart
Trying to be relatable pushing the belly out... look at me GOYYYYSSSSS I'm not perfect just like the rest of ye 🙄

Those cheesy grin side eye videos she does are so disconcerting. Breaking news hair done today wont need washing until May again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plenty money for her 1k electricity bill, or new gates and garden but steals a hospital towel. Stop the lights 🙄
Those gates were free #collab
I sometimes look at her stories and wonder how she had the brains to save for a house like that. But then I see her 18 month old eating whole grapes unsupervised in the next room and I think she must have no brain after all. Baffles me how she got to where she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Says in one snap ‘we don’t wear shoes in the house’ the following 2 snaps shows that she does in fact wear shoes in the house😂🤦‍♀️ Why lie about something like that 😂😂

Those gates were free #collab
I sometimes look at her stories and wonder how she had the brains to save for a house like that. But then I see her 18 month old eating whole grapes unsupervised in the next room and I think she must have no brain after all. Baffles me how she got to where she is.
Jesus I nearly had a heart attack about the grapes!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.