Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
What a waste, bathroom barely used, clearly no real need for it & chucking everything out & starting again. She'd collab her arse 🙄😡
Bigger fools companys giveing theses wans freebies.
I can't see how it generates more business
I never support companys who give these wannabees freebies.

Reactions: 9

saz483

I heard she caused fierce hassle for the site next to them on their planning. Loads of objections. The site has started now and they have put the house on the complete opposite side of the site from her monstrosity. Obviously they want to stay as far away from suedan as they can.
The best thing ever is theres a huge field opposite her and its got a planning notice up for a housing estate 🤣🤣

• Haha

Libragirl

New tattle life user here loving all the gossip but seriously I'm so over sue she's literally getting gifted everything and rubbing it in our faces. Really getting sick of seeing influencers living like this all the while the cost of living is going through the roof for the rest of us. Did ye see the playhouse that was gifted I looked it up and it's over 400 euro I would love to buy it for LG but financially can't at the moment. She is getting gifted expensive stuff left right and centre I think that's the only reason she does it she's not a bit authentic or different !!!! Aren't we worse for following her and giving her the platform to live like this. Consumerism at its finest! Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out! Sorry guys

• Heart

Instagoogoo

just goes to show money can’t buy ya taste or class. She obviously has loads of money but no class. Holy f@ck her latest wedding outfit is cat 😬
And the hairstyle 😱😱 sweet jesus!! Like one of the ugly sisters with the stupid bun snd scraggy bits hanging. The dress and shoes are another level of bad. Them mirrors in her house must need a fair scrub of the magic cloths if she looked at that get up snd thought it was nice!

• Haha
  • Heart

sron

VIP Member
Blatant begging by this one. Quick google search throws up multiple BER assessors in Cork

sron

VIP Member
Never fails to amaze me how bad she leaves the house get. I know she has 2 small children but just put things away as you go. The nappy incident was disgusting.
The sink this morning finished me off. That didn't happen over a couple of days.
I say this as a mother of 6. If I'd had to face that mess every evening after the kids had gone to bed Id have lost the will to live.

Reactions: 8

AH HERE

just goes to show money can’t buy ya taste or class. She obviously has loads of money but no class. Holy f@ck her latest wedding outfit is cat 😬

• Heart
Imagine how she would feel if she had diarrhoea and didn't make it to the toilet and a family member recorded it and put it up online for the world to see. I am so upset for those poor children. Why is she allowed to do this and how does she think its in any way ok

• Heart
I guessed she was pregnant last night when she said she had a kidney infection. Too many hints recently like “I had a 3 hour nap”
Sue has to be better than everyone else, a lot of mothers with 2 under 2 but Sue will be one better, she will be super mammy with 3under 3 and her family half rearing them for her 🙄

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Shes been reading here and is now looking for validation for stealing the towels.....No Sue, its not ok, to steal, EVER, for any reason🙄 how would you like it if everyone coming to your house to get their hair done, stuck a towel in their bag on the way home????? Wouldnt be so funny then, so stop trying to minimise theft!!!!!

• Heart

Chizmama

The jacket she has been 'living in' looks pretty fresh outta the box with the fold marks fairly visible in it....

• Haha

Spotted glasses

The end of her latest story, 'you know who you are, You know that you done' ..... any one know what's that about! What happened?
It's the taking of the photo of the house after it was painted 🤣

Hi Sue 👋, next time come out and we can chat 🤣🤣🤣

Hey Sue, I knew so many people that take pictures of houses for inspiration and different reasons. Your the one that plasters it all over Instagram, so chill 🖕

Going on about the safety of her kids and she pimping them out for free s**t. Give it a rest 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

saz483

Its so rude and entitled letting your child climb on the bed in a shop. Have some manners you knacker

• Heart

mazda6

Oh ffs!! I'm actually mortified for her.. cleaning the windows in filo. She's not well at all

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing wrong with her bathroom. Holy cow. We moved in to our house shortly after her.... most rooms aren't even painted yet. We just ordered a carpet. Our bathrooms are literally just sanitary ware and bare walls. We just cannot afford it all yet and are lucky to have a roof over our heads given the cost of living crisis. And this one is getting a new bathroom put in, her priorities are all wrong IMO.
And whose to blame the companys that keep giveing these no body's freebies.
Not a hope in hell would I support them I've never gone to woodies since since they gave JJand her freebies