Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes safety of the kids is paramount in Sues house, the land of babies and toddlers sitting on counter tops, 1y olds sit in the front seat while driving in the driveway, their faces and names are incessantly put out there to thousands every day and both kids wear hats with their names on as an advertisement in public.
But yes that camera will ensure their safety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So another wannabe instahun not going back to her paying job.. more money to be made from selling green cloths I suppose. God sooner Instagram tanks the better and gets rid of these absolute knobs the better

Reactions: 2
So another wannabe instahun not going back to her paying job.. more money to be made from selling green cloths I suppose. God sooner Instagram tanks the better and gets rid of these absolute knobs the better
She’ll still probably do it at home and pocket all the money

She’s onto you Saz are you trembling with fear 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t know taking a photo of a house was a criminal offence !!
Yes safety of the kids is paramount in Sues house, the land of babies and toddlers sitting on counter tops, 1y olds sit in the front seat while driving in the driveway, their faces and names are incessantly put out there to thousands every day and both kids wear hats with their names on as an advertisement in public.
But yes that camera will ensure their safety.

Reactions: 3
She’s onto you Saz are you trembling with fear 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t know taking a photo of a house was a criminal offence !!
I'l end up waterboarded over it 🤣
Get lost sue. I was on a public road and have never trespassed anywhere.
It must be very tedious getting phone notifications every car that passes by your house. I suppose she has plenty of time to be looking at the phone since she hasn't got a real job 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her overpriced homeware tat website gone by the wayside and shes 'making a push on Instagram' oh great sell us more cloths please

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'l end up waterboarded over it 🤣
Get lost sue. I was on a public road and have never trespassed anywhere.
It must be very tedious getting phone notifications every car that passes by your house. I suppose she has plenty of time to be looking at the phone since she hasn't got a real job 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her overpriced homeware tat website gone by the wayside and shes 'making a push on Instagram' oh great sell us more cloths please
What did she say about photo / haven't watch her stories all - week! U were on a public road for his sake

What did she say about photo / haven't watch her stories all - week! U were on a public road for his sake
Something along the lines "I know what you did, you know what you did, I have x amount of cameras up". Have to take the safety of my family seriously. Just a general rant on Insta because she was raging her surprise was spoiled. Nothing wrong of course with her parading her babies and her location all over the web.

Reactions: 4
Imagine how dreary that house will look come October/November... terribly depressing colour

Also they haven't set their lawn yet or fully complete laying out outside, so why paint house as there will be so much dust 🤦🏼‍♀️. Painting house is always last thing you do. Talk about doing things backwards (obviously couldn't turn down a freebie). She is gonna have to get out them crappy cloths of hers 🤣

Of course her house paint was sponsored by woodies and fleetwood. God forbid she pays for a single thing. She would sell her soul for a freebie. For all those wondering how she affords everything; she doesn't pay for a single thing and when she does she makes them re-do it or chases them and makes them pay thousands for windows 'they ruined'
Why did you need a window cleaner anyway sue your bloody cloths are so amazing.

• Heart
I’m a little concerned about the lack of maternal instinct she seems to show towards her children; both pretty sick and they still went ahead with their London trip. It’s London, they could have rescheduled. Any excuse to take off and leave the children with Dan’s Mam and they seem to head off without a care in the world ! Same with all these weekends away it’s constantly dodging parenting with this one.

No way those children were not showing signs of illness before she went away.

I’m a little concerned about the lack of maternal instinct she seems to show towards her children; both pretty sick and they still went ahead with their London trip. It’s London, they could have rescheduled. Any excuse to take off and leave the children with Dan’s Mam and they seem to head off without a care in the world ! Same with all these weekends away it’s constantly dodging parenting with this one.
Thought this was just me. We’ve two the same age and one slightly older and couldn’t dream of taking off

Sues idea of chicken curry is her to a tee - bland 🤢 it looks about as appetising as her salads, a spoon of every shop bought salad in Dunnes.
as Sue says #helathyrecipes 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well I hope it was one fantastic weekend but someone ought to tell Sue that for the short time that’s in parenting young children, we all need a break to refresh or escaping for the odd hair or a nail appointment but you don’t leave the country when they are sick. It’s a small sacrifice and it’s called being a parent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.