Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the window cleaner did to "ruin" her windows that would justify her making him replace them? 🙄 The house is nice but like every other house on instragram imo.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know Which salon does she work in ?

Found the dress last night OTT tbh ....... just comes across very showy IMO - she’ll def be another that will get too big for her boots

What does the husband do, lorry/van driver or something

Anyone know what the window cleaner did to "ruin" her windows that would justify her making him replace them? 🙄 The house is nice but like every other house on instragram imo.
Agree !!
Not following that long, she made a window cleaner replace windows ????

Reactions: 1
Anyone know Which salon does she work in ?

Found the dress last night OTT tbh ....... just comes across very showy IMO - she’ll def be another that will get too big for her boots

What does the husband do, lorry/van driver or something

Agree !!
Not following that long, she made a window cleaner replace windows ????
Yeah I don't know the exact story but she's mentioned it a few times. Think it was when the house was first built, she said on her stories that the window cleaner ruined some of her windows and she made the poor man pay to replace them. Think was something crazy like €2k. Then she made the window company replace windows as well because they ruined them too apparently. Someone messaged her about it saying they doubted the window cleaner had wrecked the window and she got snotty about it on her stories.

Hopefully somebody will know the full story, I only caught bits.

Agree she's all about the freebies now. Those gifted blinds and curtains would be worth thousands. The husband drives a lorry.

• Wow
I must go and look this one up....

Irish home Instagrammer. Currently has 30k followers.
Well I can gladly say, nothing would attract me to her page.... Another beggy speggettie to add to the list.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You're not missing much tbf 😂
I can see, she is the typical Irish blogger/grammer liar! Jack of all trades is what I see, trying to be baking savvy, house savvy, cleaning savvy and so on and so on. Why can't these wans, pick a lane and stay in it. I swear to jesus 🙄. Does anyone know if there is a Glamity Jane thread, that pest needs a thread!!

• Haha
I can see, she is the typical Irish blogger/grammer liar! Jack of all trades is what I see, trying to be baking savvy, house savvy, cleaning savvy and so on and so on. Why can't these wans, pick a lane and stay in it. I swear to jesus 🙄. Does anyone know if there is a Glamity Jane thread, that pest needs a thread!!
She's a hairdresser currently on maternity leave but I get the feeling she's trying to make it as an "influencer" 🙄
Can't say I've ever heard of Glamity Jane.

Reactions: 2
QUOTE="Columbo, post: 3605430, member: 60783"]
She's a hairdresser currently on maternity leave but I get the feeling she's trying to make it as an "influencer" 🙄
[/QUOTE]
Def trying to make it as an influencer!! I just can’t warm to her at all. Only following coz she’s from Cork & I’m nosey lol .....

How did we ever manage a house before all these wans came along ... have people any ideas of their own these days

I’ve heard the name Glamity Jane ... must have a nose on Instagram 😊

How old are these two! I took one look and said for duck sake not for me she’s absolutely full of herself!! Are they living by Garrestown/Kinsale?

Def trying to make it as an influencer!! I just can’t warm to her at all. Only following coz she’s from Cork & I’m nosey lol .....

How did we ever manage a house before all these wans came along ... have people any ideas of their own these days

[/QUOTE]
She’s a literal pain in the hole

• Haha

[/QUOTE]
Badly need a Glamity Jane slaughter post. She is all free free free, absolutely pays for nothing. She is SHAMELESS!!

How old are these two! I took one look and said for duck sake not for me she’s absolutely full of herself!! Are they living by Garrestown/Kinsale?
Sue dan are around Aherla I think - which I read was near to her home place

Reactions: 2

Badly need a Glamity Jane slaughter post. She is all free free free, absolutely pays for nothing. She is SHAMELESS!!
[/QUOTE]
Free Willy more like she’s a rotten person I had to deal with her in her old salon job.
She’s related to Louise o connell too, so there must be a strong witch gene in there family

• Haha
I think it was Munster Joinery they got to do the windows in the house. They noticed marks on the windows that wouldn’t come off when they were cleaned. She kept going on about how they had ruined her windows when they had spent so much putting them in yada yada.... She kept going on about these marks on so many windows, making it seem like there was serious damage done, and when she eventually showed it there’s was just finger print marks on the inside of the double glazing, well it’s a new house so maybe it’s triple glazing.
Anyway she was doing a q&a and someone said she should be ashamed making a company replace windows that were not actually damaged given we were in the middle of a pandemic and so many businesses struggling etc. She responded with a total spoilt brat attitude that she paid enough for them blah blah blah...

Now I know having finger prints on the inside of a window would drive me bananas too but she kept going on about how she was getting them to replace all the “damaged” windows. They weren’t damaged they just needed a wipe from the inside! I’m no expert but surely there is a way a window fitter could remove the pane, clean it and put it back without having to completely replace the glass?

Last edited:
I think it was Munster Joinery they got to do the windows in the house. They noticed marks on the windows that wouldn’t come off when they were cleaned. She kept going on about how they had ruined her windows when they had spent so much putting them in yada yada.... She kept going on about these marks on so many windows, making it seem like there was serious damage done, and when she eventually showed it there’s was just finger print marks on the inside of the double glazing, well it’s a new house so maybe it’s triple glazing.
Anyway she was doing a q&a and someone said she should be ashamed making a company replace windows that were not actually damaged given we were in the middle of a pandemic and so many businesses struggling etc. She responded with a total spoilt brat attitude that she paid enough for them blah blah blah...

Now I know having finger prints on the inside of a window would drive me bananas too but she kept going on about how she was getting them to replace all the “damaged” windows. They weren’t damaged they just needed a wipe from the inside! I’m no expert but surely there is a way a window fitter could remove the pane, clean it and put it back without having to completely replace the glass?
Yeah she had the window company replace some windows but definitely said more than once that she had the window cleaner replace some as well. She shared a message someome sent her about it, she was raging someone called her out over it.
She didn’t come across well at all.

Yeah she had the window company replace some windows but definitely said more than once that she had the window cleaner replace some as well. She shared a message someome sent her about it, she was raging someone called her out over it.
She didn’t come across well at all.
Gosh she doesn’t come across well .... no wonder I didn’t warm to her at all.

All these home pages popping up all over the place lately. The house is lovely, I just don’t understand how people show every aspect of their home to anyone and everyone. You’d know your way around the house-this is bizarre to me! Is nothing private anymore? All go get a few freebies.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.