Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mind boggles how someone with so little followers can get so many big items from companys free
Do they just rock up to their local woodies and ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I genuinely dont like her house colour despite Sue probably calling me a jealous tattle troll! If it was even a shade lighter it would have been lovely I think. Paint obviously will have to be done again down the line, be interesting to see how it weathers.

I genuinely dont like her house colour despite Sue probably calling me a jealous tattle troll! If it was even a shade lighter it would have been lovely I think. Paint obviously will have to be done again down the line, be interesting to see how it weathers.
Iā€™m not being nasty. Itā€™s a lovey house but that paint is far to dark for the windows etc.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker of many pages, first time poster but this one pushed me over the edge. ā€œI couldnā€™t post pics from (childā€™s name) birthday till now because most were taken outside the house and I hadnā€™t shown ye the outside colourā€

does she think anyone gives a flying shite?? Come off itā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she that thick that she doesnā€™t realise that you cannot film a public road? With all her guff going on about her 8 cameras filming! Sentinel security have a lot to answer if they have set her cameras to record the road. Completely illegal. I would have thought being an established security company they would know that. Anyone walking past that house (and I know someone who does from time to time ) is being filmed & watched. Weird. Then again sheā€™s happy documenting every second of those poor childrenā€™s lives for whatever freebies she can get so probably thinks all the rest of us want to be on camera all the time too.

Reactions: 7
Why would you show mopping up your childs pee
Isent he as bad letting her post every intimate details of their kids lifes

Reactions: 5
Its disgusting the way they document every inch of their children's lives. No we don't want to see the intimate details of your daughters potty training, jesus almighty šŸ™ˆ is this one for real ? Seriously -what goes on in their heads šŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
Is she that thick that she doesnā€™t realise that you cannot film a public road? With all her guff going on about her 8 cameras filming! Sentinel security have a lot to answer if they have set her cameras to record the road. Completely illegal. I would have thought being an established security company they would know that. Anyone walking past that house (and I know someone who does from time to time ) is being filmed & watched. Weird. Then again sheā€™s happy documenting every second of those poor childrenā€™s lives for whatever freebies she can get so probably thinks all the rest of us want to be on camera all the time too.
It's not illegal??? Where r u getting this from?

It's not illegal??? Where r u getting this from?
Thatā€™s what I was told by the security company who did ours and also the local superintendent when I queried it with them. Unless things have changed in the last 12 months? If Iā€™m wrong fair enough but I was told no way could our cameras cover further than our boundary & entrance.

What is the status of CCTV in homes?

A domestic CCTV system should only operate in a way that captures images of people within the perimeter of the CCTV operatorā€™s own property including the garden or driveway. Systems operated in this way are not subject to data protection law due to the personal or household exemption in that law.

However, if you are a householder that has installed a CCTV system and your CCTV system operates in a way that captures images (and sounds) of people outside of the perimeter of your property, for example in their homes or their gardens or on public footpaths or streets, you cannot avail of the household exemption and must comply in full with data protection law obligations. This follows from the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the case of RnyeÅ” (C 212/13), which found that the household exemption did not apply where a domestic CCTV system captured images in the street outside the property.

What does compliance with data protection law mean?

Compliance with data protection law requires a number of things including: demonstrating that you have a lawful basis for operating the CCTV system, that you are transparent about how the system operates which entails the installation of appropriate signage, that you keep any personal data safe and only for a limited period, and that you comply with any access requests or requests for erasure from affected individuals who should be able to contact you from the contact details you include on the signage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why would you show mopping up your childs pee
Isent he as bad letting her post every intimate details of their kids lifes
Horrendous....not an iota of privacy! Another wan on Instagram at the same craic....Kilsarn house.....poor kids: when they get older!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s what I was told by the security company who did ours and also the local superintendent when I queried it with them. Unless things have changed in the last 12 months? If Iā€™m wrong fair enough but I was told no way could our cameras cover further than our boundary & entrance.

What is the status of CCTV in homes?

A domestic CCTV system should only operate in a way that captures images of people within the perimeter of the CCTV operatorā€™s own property including the garden or driveway. Systems operated in this way are not subject to data protection law due to the personal or household exemption in that law.

However, if you are a householder that has installed a CCTV system and your CCTV system operates in a way that captures images (and sounds) of people outside of the perimeter of your property, for example in their homes or their gardens or on public footpaths or streets, you cannot avail of the household exemption and must comply in full with data protection law obligations. This follows from the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the case of RnyeÅ” (C 212/13), which found that the household exemption did not apply where a domestic CCTV system captured images in the street outside the property.

What does compliance with data protection law mean?

Compliance with data protection law requires a number of things including: demonstrating that you have a lawful basis for operating the CCTV system, that you are transparent about how the system operates which entails the installation of appropriate signage, that you keep any personal data safe and only for a limited period, and that you comply with any access requests or requests for erasure from affected individuals who should be able to contact you from the contact details you include on the signage.
Yes I believe what that means is she wouldn't be able to erect a camera outside to solely look at the road etc... but a camera that also happens to capture images of the road whilst mainly focusing on the property is fine.

Is Bonnie very young to be potty training
I thought this too. Does anyone follow @deehollhan on instagram? She does loads of potty training workshops, talks etc & she recommends waiting until the child is at least 2.5 to start potty training. And thats even early at that. My 4 year old was only trained at 3 (he just wasnt ready) and my 3 year old is trained about 2 weeks. Sue is setting herself up to be tearing her hair out come Friday

Reactions: 1
I thought this too. Does anyone follow @deehollhan on instagram? She does loads of potty training workshops, talks etc & she recommends waiting until the child is at least 2.5 to start potty training. And thats even early at that. My 4 year old was only trained at 3 (he just wasnt ready) and my 3 year old is trained about 2 weeks. Sue is setting herself up to be tearing her hair out come Friday
Ya that's what I was thinking. I've worked in creches for three year and never seen anybody train this young

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.