Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue trying to sell her bathroom items when she basically told us last week that she’s getting a new bathroom for free, the cheek of her 🙄

Reactions: 9
What a waste, bathroom barely used, clearly no real need for it & chucking everything out & starting again. She'd collab her arse 🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a waste, bathroom barely used, clearly no real need for it & chucking everything out & starting again. She'd collab her arse 🙄😡
Bigger fools companys giveing theses wans freebies.
I can't see how it generates more business
I never support companys who give these wannabees freebies.

Reactions: 9
Sue trying to sell her bathroom items when she basically told us last week that she’s getting a new bathroom for free, the cheek of her 🙄
Sonas bathrooms will not be getting my business, lucky enough to be building at the moment and haven't chosen sanitary ware yet but I will definitely not be giving them our business. We were considering them strongly as they have a showroom close to us.
What an absolute waste, in this day and age. Fair enough if it was a shell of a bathroom and hadn't been fitted out already. Going to contact them personally and say we will take business elsewhere (had put aside 15k for all bathrooms which we will take somewhere else)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sonas bathrooms will not be getting my business, lucky enough to be building at the moment and haven't chosen sanitary ware yet but I will definitely not be giving them our business. We were considering them strongly as they have a showroom close to us.
What an absolute waste, in this day and age. Fair enough if it was a shell of a bathroom and hadn't been fitted out already. Going to contact them personally and say we will take business elsewhere (had put aside 15k for all bathrooms which we will take somewhere else)
Fair dues to you if more people contacted companys like this they might second think giveing freebies.
i can't Understand hows she's getting it she's very low on followers compared to others

Reactions: 4
She 💯 isn’t happy with her whole house, her utility is full of plastic boxes for kids clothes🤷‍♀️and all their shoes,the colour is too dark and no playroom I’d say she regrets that

Reactions: 5
She 💯 isn’t happy with her whole house, her utility is full of plastic boxes for kids clothes🤷‍♀️and all their shoes,the colour is too dark and no playroom I’d say she regrets that
No playroom, no sitting room done yet. Utility badically a plastic box mess. Regrets her kitchen. Couldn't get the canopy she wanted. Walk in wardrobe but all her clothes are on the floor or in a plastic container.

So much still to be done in the house and she's getting a bathroom revamp? Give me strength!

Reactions: 6
The lay out of that house is all wrong. It just doesn't flow , looks like they really rushed the layout and plans before building.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s the wrong thread. Aisling o Connor ,she had a house page but it kinda vanished and she’s unboxed her own name now). Sue was at her wedding along with all these online house account ppl. Her house got broken into. Not saying she was targeted but she has her full address on a recent post

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The lay out of that house is all wrong. It just doesn't flow , looks like they really rushed the layout and plans before building.
She lived at home and then built a house how the fok would she have a clue of a good layout or design 🙄🙄 we may have lost a lot of money but renting taught is a lot about houses and how layouts work and don’t work

Her foundation shade matching the hair, those straight lines she calls eyebrows 🤢 she always looks so chav. Cheap looking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.