Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that bathroom company are fed up waiting on the showing of the bloody thing. Yes it's lovely but it was free and she is supposed to do a job of advertising it. These huns forget that it's not actually about them, it's an advertisement and a job they should be doing. Thousands of pounds worth sitting in that bathroom and she gave then a couple of seconds of stories in return. Do better Sue. They'll be lucky to get an enquiry let alone work from your followers

Reactions: 8
Living at home for years rent free & then a mortgage. Nothing special , but she likes to think so
Don’t forget her and Dan “don’t drink”. The rest of us are just penniless raging alcoholics who live in constant awe of Sue and her dishcloths. #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how they managed to get a mortgage for a house that size and furnish it on the jobs they have unless he’s one of those dodgy truck drivers you hear of 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t get how they managed to get a mortgage for a house that size and furnish it on the jobs they have unless he’s one of those dodgy truck drivers you hear of 🙈
It was different when they would have taken their mortgage out. We have a considerable mortgage and two regular incomes coming in to service it.
Banks were throwing money out a few years ago

Reactions: 4
Only heard of her this week, did they win the lotto or a big inheritance ?
Can’t understand it. I get that they saved hard while living at home. But as far as I remember they bought the site and built. We have 2 good jobs and only we were gifted the site we wouldnt have been able to build. And then they have money for walls kerbs patios retaining walls - the list is endless. We haven’t the price of a hall table by the time we pay our mortgage. She must think Wer pure stupid. There’s way more to that story than just good savers 💰

Reactions: 5
Can’t understand it. I get that they saved hard while living at home. But as far as I remember they bought the site and built. We have 2 good jobs and only we were gifted the site we wouldnt have been able to build. And then they have money for walls kerbs patios retaining walls - the list is endless. We haven’t the price of a hall table by the time we pay our mortgage. She must think Wer pure stupid. There’s way more to that story than just good savers 💰
I'd say she had have save his communion money. Dan might be a nice lad, but I get the feeling he's a simpleton tbh... He's out working all hours while she's playing house making banana bread nobody cares about and mopping floors. He's standing back letting her parade the kids on social media and getting his mother to do half the childcare.

Anything bar the bare minimum in the house has been a collab - the paint is all woodies collabs, the curtains were a collab, the hot water tap, the playhouse, the security system. She wouldn't pay for a loaf of bread.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she had have save his communion money. Dan might be a nice lad, but I get the feeling he's a simpleton tbh... He's out working all hours while she's playing house making banana bread nobody cares about and mopping floors. He's standing back letting her parade the kids on social media and getting his mother to do half the childcare.

Anything bar the bare minimum in the house has been a collab - the paint is all woodies collabs, the curtains were a collab, the hot water tap, the playhouse, the security system. She wouldn't pay for a loaf of bread.
Also the gates collab and now the bathroom

Reactions: 5
I’d say she declares the bare minimum of her earnings. I’ve never met a poor hairdresser.

Reactions: 10
Does she work with Dunnes or just spend her time in their dressing rooms, trying on clothes (non maternity of course, as she keeps reminding us) and tagging them

Reactions: 6
Her under eye concealer is desperate, way too pale for foundation, looks ridiculous

• Heart
Her under eye concealer is desperate, way too pale for foundation, looks ridiculous
Ya that was bizarre tonight. She sounds like she’s still dying sick but was due to do a filo ad so had to make herself look alive & if backfired.

Reactions: 3
Who gives a shite Susie, we couldn't care less where you are. She thinks she is someone important 🙄 what a fool of a one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.