Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

POLLY1934

So she went looking to finished her shower by closing it off...then that turned into a renovation....now its a sona collaboration....
Would she have done it if there was no collaboration🤔 and just put up with it like rest of us when we do mistakes to do with new build....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

freebie hater

The kids are fine she'll come home and have them in their pjs doing one wet one dry with the genie cloths on the patio doors they love it

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Her utility would drive me insane. Not very practical taking clothes out of a utility to fold them in the kitchen. Whole point of a utility is to take care of the laundry in there, folding and all. Otherwise you might as well go old school and have your washing machine in the kitchen. For such a lovely spacious house why did she have the back door opening straight into the utility room? I love the fact I can close the door completely on mine and visitors are none the wiser as to how much of a shit show it is in there🤣

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I’d say she declares the bare minimum of her earnings. I’ve never met a poor hairdresser.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Oh ffs!! I'm actually mortified for her.. cleaning the windows in filo. She's not well at all
She’d want to be cleaning down the chairs after twins & me and Niamh the Dubai porta potty sat on them🤢 Great crowd Sue has got herself in with. Also the top half of her looked all business/professional and the bottom half was like sporty spice. Like when you mixed up the girls outfit on fashion wheel back in the 80’s.

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
What an absolute horrible bitch!!!! We have all seen poo, but does she really have to post pictures of it? That childs nappy obviously wasnt changed from the night time, before she sat him down for breakfast.... his nappy didnt fill and leak that quickly! So Sue is even that thick she posts what dirty skank she is, to not change the childs nappy regularly! Hardly surprising when her house looks like a bomb has gone off 95% of the time🙄
That poor child, they have no dignity left. I think it’s a modern day form of abuse to document your child’s life on social media like this especially things to do with toilet training etc. Honestly in years to come there will be uproar over this.
There’ll be some big mass lawsuit against the Irish government for allowing it.
How can it be right that I can go to Mahon point and recognise 2 children that I’ve never met in my life and know that one shitted himself that morning and they both ate their breakfast out of manky plastic containers. It’s wrong on so many levels.
All these instahuns can whore out themselves as much as they want but for gods sake let the kids live a normal sheltered life.
Shame on the wider family for not stepping in and putting a stop to it.

Realhousewives

I can’t figure out how has she 40k followers cleaning the same kitchen day in day out?? Oh and a shower screen 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

GW84

VIP Member
Easy to have loads of kids when someone else minds them all day and you get everything free.
I hate pregnancy reveals 😂 They give me the rage

• Haha
She needs to get a life 🙄
and as for her constantly going into the dressing rooms of Dunnes trying on clothes and tagging Dunnes in the hope of them giving her work modelling their clothes 😒 god this one is desperate

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
All she’s short is giving the burglars the key code for gates at this stage. How do insurance companies actually give insurance to these fools who plaster the wearabouts of everything valuable in their house up on social media and then flaunt their cars etc. Oh look at me with my bmw with my funky teenage dirtbag style number plates🙄 BMWs are more common than a Toyota Corolla at this stage. Not a jot of class or common sense between the pair of them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

GW84

VIP Member
There's actually nothing wrong with wearing a clean tracksuit. It doesn't need to be styled... it's a bloody tracksuit - it was meant for comfort 😂

The blazer doesn't even match, and don't get me started on the absolute state of the socks 🤢

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
This one thinks she’s a model now 😝poor Bon be mortified when she looks back on this dose reels, who gives two shites if she did a p o o in potty , why do these insrahuns need to plaster innocent kids on the net🤬I used follow her for home content, unfollowed months ago just went for snoop there, didn’t miss any interesting
I feel so sorry for all these kids being raised on Instagram. Nothing is private. All their sicknesses, potty training , eating habits, sleeping habits just announced to thousands of people. I think it will come back to bite these instahuns big time in the future. The poor children lose all their dignity and what do they really gain from it only a free wooden playhouse and piles of crap with their name embroidered on it. People can drive past Sue’s house and know exactly what rooms the kids sleep in. I just don’t understand it.

The state of her kitchen every day, there is no way to put this mildly other than she is dirty bitch 🤢🤣
She must be so unhygienic like doesn’t wash her hair for 8 days, like I would feel so dirty if I went for more than 4 days even body showering twice a day, it’s just disguisting like 🥴
Did anyone else see her and her elbow in the wet nappy on the couch eating her dinner the other evening , that’s basic hygiene, change the nappy put in nappy bag & or bin, wash your hands.
clearly only changes the nappy and doesn’t do anything further 🤢🤢 she clearly doesn’t pick up a single thing after her all day, no wonder the house is a tip.🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Justsayin'

Scarlet for her writing that all down and thinking anyone cares. Mopping the floors video, good jesus

• Haha
  • Heart
Sue trying to sell her bathroom items when she basically told us last week that she’s getting a new bathroom for free, the cheek of her 🙄

Madforreallife clown

People come up with some amount of shite for the Gram, as if the two babies understand what the scan pics are.. Poor buggers thought they were getting an actual present, talk about using them for content silly cow
And why hide the bump anyway?, and show photos how she did it, instahuns are really dredging for content lately🙄

• Heart