Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she is liked by so many and is important. Nobody gives a feck about your crappy baking , your house, your children, your energy . Get a life for yourself 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Did she actually get a photographer to take pictures of her gifted bathroom?
Just when I thought she couldn’t get any lower 😂🤮

• Heart
Did she actually get a photographer to take pictures of her gifted bathroom?
Just when I thought she couldn’t get any lower 😂🤮
And styled that head of hers , so we will see this orange faced yoke pictured with her bump out , hand placed under it and a big horrible sneer across her face 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Converse are not her friend!! Sometimes she actually dresses herself some bit ok and then she goes and puts runners & white socks or converse on .
Also a photo shoot for a new bathroom ????? The pure notions. It’s a bathroom, no matter how you photo it , it’s still where you go to do a tit the same as the rest of us Sue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya think she’d get a shower once in a while…she looks boggin…imagine the state of her bed sheets 🤮

Reactions: 2
New Thread Suggestion

Begging for freebies, what more can I do?
Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything such a palaver Bon needs a big €35 ballon (not paid for im sure) to give her Dodis to. Same big deal made with the toilet training 🙈

For a young woman she is in a&e constantly low iron, low bp, low oxygen, kidney infections, possible blood clots.
So shes either in poor health generally or shes a drama queen.

Reactions: 4
For a young woman she is in a&e constantly low iron, low bp, low oxygen, kidney infections, possible blood clots.
So shes either in poor health generally or shes a drama queen.
If she's not in hospital, the kids are.
I wonder would she ever just go to the GP like a normal person?

It’s an
If she's not in hospital, the kids are.
I wonder would she ever just go to the GP like a normal person?
it’s an instahun thing I think. Sarah burps is always flat out making out there’s stuff wrong with her & Luke too.
I suppose there’s lives are all about attention so they can never switch off & stop craving it.

A glorious Sunday and where does Sue take Bonny? A shopping centre. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s what it looks like!

A glorious Sunday and where does Sue take Bonny? A shopping centre. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s what it looks like!
Plus goes from being so unwell to having to present herself to a&e to being well enough to go shopping 36h later 🙄

She is not due for months but because she is so busy she put up the crib which took a total of 7 minutes. She is a tool.

Correct me if I'm wrong but should the side of the crib line up to the bed height if you're using it with the side down? And she puts a load of stuff into the cot too🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.