Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Once...just once...I wish she’d put an alternative motivational message up. Something like:

Night night strangers. I don’t really care how you’re doing, and I’m sure the feeling is mutual. Sleep well. Or don’t sleep well. Cos...ya...know...I don’t really care tbh. I doubt you’re nailing life, just sayin. Oh and in case no-one has told you today, there are approximately 8 billion people on this earth so your life is ridiculously insignificant. You probably aren’t ‘enough’ for anyone, because people are judgy twats. I don’t love you enough to lend you a tenner if you DM me, so you can forget about the fucking moon and back alright? You should probably get your shit together or something. Ta Ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Flossy2019

VIP Member
It really winds me up how this keeps coming up on this thread - "Stacey is going to get her boys bullied by doing x y or z". Do you really all live your lives pandering to playground bullies??! She's holding her son's hand for Christ's sake, that's actually very lovely and I feel sad for anyone who won't show their child such affection in case they get bullied! Same as when people were saying she's going to get her kids bullied with those pencil cases; what if the boys like them? Should she say no you can't have them, they are not cool enough?! I would much rather teach my children to have the confidence not to worry what other people, especially bullies, think of them and to act in a way that makes them feel happy, regardless of whether it's "cool"/ popular etc
Love this 👍 I completely agree. And the people saying about the two older boys wearing the same tops maybe it’s from a pack of the same colours like you can get a pack of white T-shirt’s. Or he’s just being a typical lad and wearing the same shirt. Does it matter, no it doesn’t. He looks happy and healthy that’s all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 35

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Sorry but IN MY OPINION THEY ARE BOTH PAINFULLY THIN. I know children come in all shapes and sizes ( I have 5) but I know what an undernourished body looks like too!
You'd have a field day with my middle child then. He eats like a horse but looks like an ironing board. We were on the beach recently and my friend commented that when he bent over to fill his bucket with water, his ribs looked like the ones in the neglected dog adverts- you can see every rib 😆 He has bundles of energy, is very rarely ill, eats 3 hearty meals a day plus snacks and sleeps 9-10 hrs a night. 🤷‍♀️

Say what you like about Stacey, but I'm pretty sure her kids are well fed, happy and healthy.

Reactions: 34

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
So Bensons For Beds wants us to take sleep advice from a woman who goes to bed in her clothes, puts her baby to bed in his clothes after he's either fallen asleep in a dog bed or staggered around so tired that he face planted the floor. Are they actually serious? They can't have a clue about her. I'd rather get advice from my Guinea pigs

• Haha

Fcuk38

Is it just me but why does it matter? I don't like Stacey but we have a hard enough time from men about body hair and ridiculous societal standards that we don't need women jumping on it aswel. It's literally just hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
Came to post the same thing. Who gives a shit if anyone’s got hairy legs. We are in the middle of a pandemic I will be honest it’s not been the first thing on my own mind.

RLdeletedme

I'm so pissed off. We're going to the area of Woburn next week, from very far away, and it's a bucket list thing of mine to stroke an elephant (Disabled and have an illness so trying to do as much as possible on my list).

I wasn't able to book any of the animal experiences as they're not doing them atm because of Covid. Devastated she got to do them, and I bet for free too. My heart actually hurts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Honestly she makes me more mad as the days go on! You can see your child is tired, Rather than pick him up and put him to bed your waiting for him to find a spot where he wants to sleep? HES A BLOODY HUMAN NOT ONE OF YOUR ANIMALS!!!!!!

Grrrr shes gets on my nerves!!

• Angry

Laurenmay

It’s ridiculous that she’s working with benson for beds when her son sleeps in a dog bed or on the floor 🙄🙄

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m really glad she’s still managed to tell me she loves me to the moon and back tonight. Was getting worried 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 31

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Seeing her ‘wash’ her face but not remove her eyelashes makes me wants to go and scrub my face with a Brillo pad.

Oh so your sister and your dad have to take videos for you so YOU can enjoy your holiday... funny considering I thought they were on holiday together but they’re clearly just there to take videos for her.

I don’t know why anyone works with her when she is so sexist calling everything ‘Susan’. I might start referring to my smelly outside bin as Stacey. That is an insult to my outside bin as it’s cleaner than Stacey. Sorry bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Misssj80

VIP Member
For God's sake, for someone who said she wouldn't have lots of time to story much on this holiday, she sure is doing lots of stories. Put your phone away love,don't go on instagram and enjoy your family holiday. It's sad that you feel the need, or are contractually obliged, to story a family holiday. And if that makes me a Susan then so be it. I'd rather be a Susan than a Stacey Solomon.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't be silly! Putting him to bed would waste precious time that can be used showing the general public how shes artsy craftsy earth mother of the year!
She's dreadful, completely money driven and doesn't put her little ones needs first. Pure greed!! Can't stand her and I used to think she was really down to earth and lovely! Now she's just a mean, patronising, passive aggresive mean girl!!

She loves me to the moon and back though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Instaluva18

I forgot I cleared my fridge out before we left 🙄🙄- for f**k sake it wasnt a month long trip in the carribean Stace!

• Haha

lurker1mill

So you’re telling me, she ordered that rope, (wrong size 🙄 “by accident”) and her followers has sent her ideas of what to do with it. And SHE IS TRYING TO SELL THEM A CRAFT BOOK!!! What the actual 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

FakeSmile

VIP Member
First time commenting on the SS thread I’m usually too busy catching up with the Hinch threads ! So i don’t know about you lot but i can’t stand it when she is in the garden waiting for the animals to have a shit n piss on that artificial grass ! Then the kids are out there bare footed rolling around and then she’s hovering up polystyrene ! All i could think of was how fucking in hygienic it was ! I mean does the piss soak into the grass ? Can someone explain please ? Cos it’s gross ! Obviously i know she must pick the shit up but it’s never fully gone , especially if they have the runs 🤢🤮 sorry lol now i feel sick 😂
The thing that makes me laugh about her morning garden videos is that she makes out she’s out there taking in the morning, enjoying the silence and the world whilst the dog does its business... but really she’s just out there having her morning fag!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
There aren't any adequate words to describe how much I despise this minging twatbag for the way she treats her child. How much of an effort would it be, to lay him down in his cot...feck, even on your lap on the couch - until he falls asleep. How is not one person in her vicinity the slightest bit concerned? How can she have a partnership with Pampers and Dove Baby and not even be arsed to look after his needs properly be it food, clothing, hygiene or sleep. Aaaaaaagggh!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Tui

VIP Member
Stacey is looking super lean right now???

I know she is slim and from a slim family but I've really noticed it since the past few weeks.

A few weeks back we thought she was possibly pregnant.. miscarriage??
FFS speculating about miscarriage is shit craic

Reactions: 27