Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For God's sake, for someone who said she wouldn't have lots of time to story much on this holiday, she sure is doing lots of stories. Put your phone away love,don't go on instagram and enjoy your family holiday. It's sad that you feel the need, or are contractually obliged, to story a family holiday. And if that makes me a Susan then so be it. I'd rather be a Susan than a Stacey Solomon.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The keeping Rex awake a little while so he sleeps in the car I understand, the filming it while he’s so tired he’s falling over I don’t!

Why she pretends otherwise I don’t know but to me, it’s clear instagram is their main job, there’s no way either of them make more from tiny weekly tv jobs than they do from the gram. They should just be honest and say they are being paid to be at Butlins, I don’t think they’d even be there if it was just a free break never mind having to pay for it!

Reactions: 10
Surely Joe did not forget his trunks😕

How could he with you being so organised???

The fact she refers to them as "Susan swimtrunks" shows this is another stunt for the gram.

Plus so was last night when she washed her face cause she had a full face of make up on then on the stories after

Fake fake fake!! 😒🥱🥱🥱

Plus there is no way her older boy was sleeping in that position last night full on faceplank like🤔🤔

She literally fries my titties😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she start removing her makeup and scrubbing her face without taking off her lashes? Surely that's just making life more difficult.
You can give 100% of yourself to the boys while also capturing a a few photos here and there, I think she knows herself she would be trying too hard to make everything perfect for the Instagram videos/pics that she wouldn't have time to fully enjoy it

Reactions: 4
It’s 100% a paid holiday to advertise butlins, first in the pool so that she can prob make a tit montage to sell it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seeing her ‘wash’ her face but not remove her eyelashes makes me wants to go and scrub my face with a Brillo pad.

Oh so your sister and your dad have to take videos for you so YOU can enjoy your holiday... funny considering I thought they were on holiday together but they’re clearly just there to take videos for her.

I don’t know why anyone works with her when she is so sexist calling everything ‘Susan’. I might start referring to my smelly outside bin as Stacey. That is an insult to my outside bin as it’s cleaner than Stacey. Sorry bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah Stacey course they were first inline for swimming, more like u pushed past everyone else. Wonder how many times they get to go swimming as most normal Butlins customers only get to go twice due to corona. Plus I wonder if she pre booked activities and shows like everyone else is struggling to do or she just gets the presidential treatment. Bloody pisses me off!

Reactions: 11
First in line for swimming because actually they have been paid to go to film a new advert?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope Rex didn't just go swimming in just the swim nappy. Most pools require at least two layers of swimwear to avoid leakage.
And yes Stacey, my name is Susan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just seen her latest story. Piss off Stacey. You were
let in before any PAYING guest to that pool. Look at the time at the back 8:50.. the pools in Butlins don’t open until at least 9 or 10. I’d be fuming if I was there and they were allowed to do that. Corona affects us all yet they get special treatment. Pool will be covered in Joe’s fake tan now as well.

100% they had that pool to them self their entire swim session.

How unfair is that on paying guests.

Reactions: 24
I think they look fine, yes they’re slim but I wouldn’t say undernourished.

Reactions: 41
Erm me 🙋‍♀️ makes sense rather than having them awake and unhappy on the journey. Especially at that age
I’m sorry I wouldn’t be letting my 1 year old stumble around like that when they were clearly leaving the house hours later - he would have been down for a quick nap better than A&E esp with that bloody floor ! Anyway he is brothers were in the back with him to entertain him if needed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Iv read that his mum doesn’t want Harry on her social media all the time, BUT she has posted pictures of him before and mentioning his name within the family post would of been nice.. Harry doesn’t follow Stacy so I’m guessing the feelings mutual 😂 he doesn’t seem dumb at all
We don't know, it might be that Harry doesn't like Stacey just because she's his dad's new girlfriend. He does come over as full of himself (via his own insta) and TBH that would make more sense that is Harry himself not liking her.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but IN MY OPINION THEY ARE BOTH PAINFULLY THIN. I know children come in all shapes and sizes ( I have 5) but I know what an undernourished body looks like too!
You'd have a field day with my middle child then. He eats like a horse but looks like an ironing board. We were on the beach recently and my friend commented that when he bent over to fill his bucket with water, his ribs looked like the ones in the neglected dog adverts- you can see every rib 😆 He has bundles of energy, is very rarely ill, eats 3 hearty meals a day plus snacks and sleeps 9-10 hrs a night. 🤷‍♀️

Say what you like about Stacey, but I'm pretty sure her kids are well fed, happy and healthy.

Reactions: 34
Sorry but IN MY OPINION THEY ARE BOTH PAINFULLY THIN. I know children come in all shapes and sizes ( I have 5) but I know what an undernourished body looks like too!
Oh please they are not under nourished at all. I have an 11 year old who looks just like this- hes a slim build, can’t stomach anything to eat in the mornings, but at the same time eats more than enough later in the day.

Reactions: 24
Does/ or has her eldest son ever cut the top of his hair shorter? Like his brothers!? It annoys me how long it is.. surely it annoys him too having that length of hair! ( Fair enough if he likes it, or does she tell him to have that style?) She could also fit more in her case if she packed properly 😹 I like to organise things etc, but she's too over the top with everything so perfect 🤦
He might like his long hair? My middle boy has long hair, doesn't want it short
t like his older brother

Reactions: 8
Not been on this thread for ages!
Tbf, I haven’t looked at her stories recently either until just now.
Clearly gifted Bognor Regis Butlins holiday. My skin crawls when I hear them on a Butlins radio ad.

I find Bognor really boring compared to the Minehead site. Just personal opinion of course. It’s just so small and everything is crammed into the pavilion!

Don’t know how she has time to film though. I’m lucky to get a few pictures of the kids because you know they’re busy being kids and having fun! 😂

Also who packs on the morning they are going? My packing is done the night before! And she arrived at what 7pm?
Now this is just me. But because we go to Minehead which is a 3hr drive away we leave at 9. Have a little stop off for mcds or BK and arrive on resort from 1pm when you can get on site. If we got there at 7pm the kids would be fuming! 😂
Oh god, she’s just down the road from me 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.