Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
Wtf! As if someone has the audacity to say this to Gemma Atkinson!
Really surprised as I know Gemma has been mentioned on quite a few threads praising how good she is with Mia and the dogs etc.

This woman is strange if she thinks SS is the pinnacle of motherhood.

Reactions: 24

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Just seen her latest story. Piss off Stacey. You were
let in before any PAYING guest to that pool. Look at the time at the back 8:50.. the pools in Butlins don’t open until at least 9 or 10. I’d be fuming if I was there and they were allowed to do that. Corona affects us all yet they get special treatment. Pool will be covered in Joe’s fake tan now as well.

100% they had that pool to them self their entire swim session.

How unfair is that on paying guests.

Misssj80

VIP Member
"If me and Joe ever get a caravan"
Joe was on Lorraine this morning and said that he has talked Stacey into buying one and they should have it in just over a week!!
Let's see how she plays this one out!! 🙄
He's dropped her right in it!! I don't understand, Stacey if you just said we are getting a campervan so will take the fake plant with me instead of trying to look relatable and saying if we ever, you end up making yourself look a right dick. Or maybe next time you post something make sure joe is on the same page😂😂

• Haha

Fcuk38

Sorry but IN MY OPINION THEY ARE BOTH PAINFULLY THIN. I know children come in all shapes and sizes ( I have 5) but I know what an undernourished body looks like too!
Oh please they are not under nourished at all. I have an 11 year old who looks just like this- hes a slim build, can’t stomach anything to eat in the mornings, but at the same time eats more than enough later in the day.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
So Rex is tired and she’s trying to keep him awake until they are in the car, but she isn’t ready to leave yet.... why not put down the phone and get ready so you can leave and the tired baby can actually go to sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I’ve stayed out of the “bullying” talk as I don’t have kids and have no idea what school is like these days. However, filming yourself cleaning your kids “skidders” off the toilet bowl and posting it for your 3 million followers is too far imo and out of all of the shitty things done would be most likely to result in comments at school 😔

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Good morning tattlers. Just came on to say I love you all. Might have a phone in the drawer day so i hope you're all ok. Just remember you are enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Phew I can start my day now, thank you. Before this I was sat here worrying that I wasn’t enough and I don’t got this and the voice in my head was telling me that I don’t deserve to have a lovely day 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bananabelle

Why she's forcing the little one to stay awake for her convenience so he sleeps on the car ride is beyond me. Seriously, who in their right fucking mind does that?

[edited because I was fuming when I first wrote this. Have calmed down now. Watching my language]
Erm me 🙋‍♀️ makes sense rather than having them awake and unhappy on the journey. Especially at that age

Macavity2

Chatty Member
So angry at the privileged life they lead given stuff for absolutely nothing. Rex who I think is a beautiful child has got 4 of those rabbit things.
Some families can only dream of the things that SS has and I know kids have favourite toys but surely 2 of the same so one can be washed is enough. They flout their I’ll gotten gains to the Internet world when there are some out there lucky enough to be able to afford to put food in their table never mind arse about cutting food up to make daft animal type things and waste so much
I kinda feel this is a bit of a reach, my dog has 6 squeaky balls, because she gets stressed if she can’t find one. For the sake of what realistically isn’t much money to most, we remove that issue by having lots. I don’t think we’re flaunting our wealth if we posted a photo of said balls online.

Don’t get me wrong Stacey is a completely waste of skin, but the bit about how many bunnies Rex has is clasping at straws.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How many times has Mia been put to bed in filthy clothes or slept in the dog's bed? We don't see her running about in shitty sliders or barefoot on stones. If that woman thinks Stacey Solomon is the epitome of motherhood then her standards must be seriously low.

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Ok, new thread title suggestion (I know this is premature): "Stacey is the WORST! she holds her son's hand!! 😱 Lets her baby watch LION KING!! and her boyfriend fake tans! 😲" would that be in keeping with what this thread is "supposed" to be all about? Lol
You clearly like her judging by your past few comments on this thread.. maybe you should read a few threads back when a staff member said what this thread was here for and it certainly wasn’t to lick her arsehole clean

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope Rex didn't just go swimming in just the swim nappy. Most pools require at least two layers of swimwear to avoid leakage.
And yes Stacey, my name is Susan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

DietCoke

That's the 2nd time I've seen those kids pretend to be asleep in as many weeks? Why? What purpose does it serve?

• Haha

Kerry1919

Personally, I do think that allowing her children to go out for walks without appropriate footwear or clothing is a big deal.
I get that they may have no interest in dressing a certain way, but as a parent it’s our job to say ‘actually, you cannot wear sliders on a woodland walk, there’s a chance you could hurt your feet so please pop your trainers on’
Same with the rain. I don’t see that as ‘making memories’. I see that as ‘it pissed down an hour ago, but rather than prepare for a walk properly, I’m going to wing it - and shove them in these denim jackets (even though it didn’t fit one boy) so I can make them match for the gram’
I think that a lot of her parenting decisions are ignored because of her ‘celeb’ status, but she’d sure be condemned for them if she was Stacey who lived on the estate across the road.

• Heart

Coco2019

It’s such a bloody shame imagine the eldest lads mates coming over and his pjs are all set out on a bloody stand with his name on it! I’m not being mean because they honestly look like such happy kids but she’s setting him up for having the piss taken out of him on a daily basis

• Haha
  • Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before, I’m always over on the Hinch one. But I would not be eating them cookies she made with her dirty hands. She left her rings on when she was mixing it as well 🤮 also, staying in her PJs whilst Joe’s family visit? How lazy is that!

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
Genuine question, does she smile like this because her teeth are too big for her mouth?
I think it’s just forced....like look how sweet I am and look how happy I am. I have a shit Ton of teeth and a huge mouth and I don’t look like Mr Ed on crack! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I think it’s just forced....like look how sweet I am and look how happy I am. I have a shit Ton of teeth and a huge mouth and I don’t look like Mr Ed on crack! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Not to brag but I can fit 18 Haribo marshmallows in my gob (and close it as if there’s nothing in there) 😏😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow