Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not washed her make up off for a few days! So she's been out with old make up on!! Dirty, lazy witch! No excuse for her being so disgusting.
She'd have plenty of time if she stopped fingering food!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
I donā€™t understand why she thinks washing her face while leaving all her eye makeup and lashes on is funny?

Reactions: 11
Just saw this on insta. How long before Joe goes out and his cars up on bricks šŸ¤”
Morning, I know youā€™ll be ā€œcatching up, and reading all the messages while your dog shits on your fake grassā€
PLEASE CREDIT SCRAGBAGS FOR THE IDEA PLEASE STACE!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone actually tell Stace how theyā€™re feeling? Iā€™m sure she will reply to everyone as she really does care about us all.

Definitely not just doing it for the engagement, no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve never commented on this thread before, Iā€™m always over on the Hinch one. But I would not be eating them cookies she made with her dirty hands. She left her rings on when she was mixing it as well šŸ¤® also, staying in her PJs whilst Joeā€™s family visit? How lazy is that!

Reactions: 22
I am sure she has Caroline Hirons book too. That is SUCH a good book, if she read that she would know that micellar water is not a bloody toner. Its not even ever been marketed as one, its a cleanser. And she put WAY too much moisturiser on. All the gear, no idea
Thatā€™s what I thought way too much moisturiser on!
But thatā€™s what you get I suppose when you only have one hand spare as your other hand is filming yourself for the gram !!
Soon it will be the norm to use only one hand for anything in the future!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few points...
Why does she think people want to see her removing her makeup up in very bad lighting while leaving her lashes on?
How much of her day is spent making these stupid little montages she constantly fills her stories with?
How big is her house because she's always buying pointless tat at the car boot sales?
Why, WHY is she so obsessed with having a full room in the house decided to the beach?

Reactions: 11
She just looks so grimy šŸ˜– Sheā€™s a smoker and I bet she hardly washes her hands. Smoking a fag, then straight to making snacks for the kids out of half a banana, orange peel and some dried figs šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s really proud of those biscuits, theyā€™re the best sheā€™s ever made... jeez, Iā€™d hate to see the ones sheā€™s made before if she thinks those ones are good šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Oo Stace youā€™ve used Guernsey butter. You shall now briefly be in my good books šŸ‡¬šŸ‡¬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Staying in her pyjamas while her boyfriends family come round? This thread title couldnā€™t be more accurate!! Iā€™d be so embarrassed if my partner stayed in their pyjamas when my family came round

Reactions: 13
Staying in her pyjamas while her boyfriends family come round? This thread title couldnā€™t be more accurate!! Iā€™d be so embarrassed if my partner stayed in their pyjamas when my family came round
Not as embarrassed as me cos my partner sleeps naked šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly she makes me more mad as the days go on! You can see your child is tired, Rather than pick him up and put him to bed your waiting for him to find a spot where he wants to sleep? HES A BLOODY HUMAN NOT ONE OF YOUR ANIMALS!!!!!!

Grrrr shes gets on my nerves!!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
God my mother in law always sees me in my pjs!
I would change if my husbands brother/sister or whoever came. But generally if Iā€™m in the house, I have pj bottoms on!

Reactions: 7
There aren't any adequate words to describe how much I despise this minging twatbag for the way she treats her child. How much of an effort would it be, to lay him down in his cot...feck, even on your lap on the couch - until he falls asleep. How is not one person in her vicinity the slightest bit concerned? How can she have a partnership with Pampers and Dove Baby and not even be arsed to look after his needs properly be it food, clothing, hygiene or sleep. Aaaaaaagggh!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
There aren't any adequate words to describe how much I despise this minging twatbag for the way she treats her child. How much of an effort would it be, to lay him down in his cot...feck, even on your lap on the couch - until he falls asleep. How is not one person in her vicinity the slightest bit concerned? How can she have a partnership with Pampers and Dove Baby and not even be arsed to look after his needs properly be it food, clothing, hygiene or sleep. Aaaaaaagggh!
On a cold hard floor šŸ’” he is not a dog, looking for a comfy spot. He is a child, who needs to be put in a cot, or even on the sofa, as long as someone is with him so he doesnā€™t fall off. So many people have said it, but imagine if this was joe bloggs on a council estate, filming their poor child asleep on the floor, and sooo tired he just wanders around, falling over because his mum thinks itā€™s a hilarious thing he is doing. Itā€™s not cute, and itā€™s not clever! Put him to bed!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m childless & can honestly say I donā€™t have a maternal bone in my body, and even Iā€™m horrified by her letting Rex nap on a cold, hard tiled floor. My dogs sleep in more comfortable surroundings than he often gets to, they also have a better quality dog basket than he does!

Reactions: 13
I still can't get my head round her working with Bensons for Beds when her baby has to take himself off to a cold, hard corner of floor to have a nap because his lazy arse mother is too worried about likes on her social media. Her attitude towards sleep stinks and so does Joe's because he's not put Rex in his cot either.

If my mil was coming for Sunday tea I'd make an effort. I'd not be in the same pyjamas I'd slept in the night before. That's bloody grim and slovenly. Stacey must stink. I'm glad I'm never going to be in close proximity to her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.