Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
first time posting here but i can’t believe that the poor kid has TWO dog beds and that alien also looks like a dog toy??? can they not just buy him a proper teddy and a beanbag or something, beyond a joke at this point

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over the fact that her bensons story says that sleep health and wellness is so important in their house, followed immediately by the story about buying their one year old HUMAN child a new DOG bed and DOG toy...
I just can’t.
I agree with previous comments saying that if she were Joanne bloggs down the road the social would be knocking at her door. That is not sane behaviour!

Reactions: 27
So Bensons For Beds wants us to take sleep advice from a woman who goes to bed in her clothes, puts her baby to bed in his clothes after he's either fallen asleep in a dog bed or staggered around so tired that he face planted the floor. Are they actually serious? They can't have a clue about her. I'd rather get advice from my Guinea pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker but never commented, but can't help myself now.
I cannot believe they have got Rex another dog bed. If my partner came back with a dog bed for my child I would send them straight back out the door.
I dont get why they think its so funny?
If he kept getting in the dogs bed, tell him no or buy him a nice bean bag chair or something.
But a dog bed? Ridiculous! He's going to look back on some of his childhood photo's/video's and be so embarrassed, the poor boy :(
If they didn’t have a dog, I could maybe find the dog bed thing quite sweet, not what I’d get for my own kid but could be kind of cute (altho agree with another poster that a bean bag makes far more sense) but they do have a dog, i think it’s really dodgy to create confusion for both Rex and the dog about who a dog bed is for. Theo seems lovely but dogs can snap at any time. Just seems risky to me.

Reactions: 9
So sad that they put there child in a dog bed with dog toys.. & this will be in the Internet for all to see when he’s in secondary..

Reactions: 7
That mirror glued to the rope. Surely that is a huge accident waiting to happen when the mirror falls off?
I thought this too. Surely that can’t be safe? It’s proper freaked me out.

Reactions: 6
Her stories about bensons for beds...over the top smile and squinting aside, she’s actually very attractive. Her beauty doesn’t always show through though...because she’s a massive dick.

Reactions: 11
Personally, I do think that allowing her children to go out for walks without appropriate footwear or clothing is a big deal.
I get that they may have no interest in dressing a certain way, but as a parent it’s our job to say ‘actually, you cannot wear sliders on a woodland walk, there’s a chance you could hurt your feet so please pop your trainers on’
Same with the rain. I don’t see that as ‘making memories’. I see that as ‘it pissed down an hour ago, but rather than prepare for a walk properly, I’m going to wing it - and shove them in these denim jackets (even though it didn’t fit one boy) so I can make them match for the gram’
I think that a lot of her parenting decisions are ignored because of her ‘celeb’ status, but she’d sure be condemned for them if she was Stacey who lived on the estate across the road.
Haha. I feel exactly the same. This is how I’d react. I just thought maybe I was an uptight sort of mum. 😂 My bestie is very much like Stacey. I’ve never thought of her as a bad mum, just different.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker but never commented, but can't help myself now.
I cannot believe they have got Rex another dog bed. If my partner came back with a dog bed for my child I would send them straight back out the door.
I dont get why they think its so funny?
If he kept getting in the dogs bed, tell him no or buy him a nice bean bag chair or something.
But a dog bed? Ridiculous! He's going to look back on some of his childhood photo's/video's and be so embarrassed, the poor boy :(
Sure they can waste money on anything the pair of them selling their souls to whoever wants them. Hoe looked such a prick today filming himself at the ice rink such a loser I can’t stand him either. He comes across as a man with very little
Patience but then living with her would drive anyone to be short tempered. Cringeworthy the two of them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on ‘project boat rope’, do influencers think their followers are all stupid? 🙄

I don’t believe for one second that she ordered the wrong sized rope, spontaneously decided to use it to make a mirror, and just ‘happened’ to have a spare round mirror to hand that was perfect for the job. Very contrived! I’m sure she thought a ‘spur of the moment’ project would be impressive, what with her crafty book deal & all, but it won’t encourage many pre-orders if it comes crashing to the floor because it’s not fixed to the wall appropriately!

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on ‘project boat rope’, do influencers think their followers are all stupid? 🙄

I don’t believe for one second that she ordered the wrong sized rope, spontaneously decided to use it to make a mirror, and just ‘happened’ to have a spare round mirror to hand that was perfect for the job. Very contrived! I’m sure she thought a ‘spur of the moment’ project would be impressive, what with her crafty book deal & all, but it won’t encourage many pre-orders if it comes crashing to the floor because it’s not fixed to the wall appropriately!
The deliberate misspelling of ‘mog pog’ instead of modge podge pissed me off too. There’s no way she’ll get that wrong in her book.

The deliberate misspelling of ‘mog pog’ instead of modge podge pissed me off too. There’s no way she’ll get that wrong in her book.
No, because she'll have a ghost writer 🙄

No, she was probably sent the materials, instructions and script by Penguin. They'll be wanting to drum up excitement now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.