Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is she said she probably won't be posting much.... Then all she's done is post 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
That's why I asked. If its not allowed for the general public it is a totally misleading ad. Someone posted earlier that Rex is too young and too small to be allowed on the rubber ring ride thing but they have shown him on it. Families would expect to be able to do the same
Is the older couple her mum and dad? And the boy in the pool her son jumps backwards in Joes older son?

Reactions: 5
Watching Stacey back in the room with Rex, and Joe off out with her boys, it occurs to me how strange it must be for Joe to be out enjoying time with two boys that aren't his, knowing that his own son is probably watching all that.

Don't get me wrong I'm not laying any fault or blame on anyone here (I'm a step-mum to two kids myself and love them like my own, and Joe looks like he loves her boys 💓) but it just struck me what a funny situation it is that his own son isn't there to enjoy it with his Dad, and how his own boy must feel when he sees it all.

Reactions: 11
Is the older couple her mum and dad? And the boy in the pool her son jumps backwards in Joes older son?
The older man is her dad and the boy in the pool is an older teenage lad so no Joe's son...he's on her sisters stories too but not sure on who he is

Reactions: 1
The dad of the middle boy is pretty hot 🤣🤣 I was actually googling him yesterday his name's Aaron Barham!!
I discovered this too!! He’s really good looking and seems normal.. I’m guessing that’s why he gets to wear designer gear it’s properly of his dad

Watching Stacey back in the room with Rex, and Joe off out with her boys, it occurs to me how strange it must be for Joe to be out enjoying time with two boys that aren't his, knowing that his own son is probably watching all that.

Don't get me wrong I'm not laying any fault or blame on anyone here (I'm a step-mum to two kids myself and love them like my own, and Joe looks like he loves her boys 💓) but it just struck me what a funny situation it is that his own son isn't there to enjoy it with his Dad, and how his own boy must feel when he sees it all.
For me it’s odd that, joe spends one on one time with staceys boys without rex, there own dads spend that time with them BUT Stacey doesn’t? Everytime it’s always rex this rex that me joe and rex... like leave him with joe and go have some fun with your older boy’s

Reactions: 12
Not Joes son he’s quite a big built lad. I’d hope he wasn’t there anyway being told to stay out of the “family” shots.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
First time commenting on the SS thread I’m usually too busy catching up with the Hinch threads ! So i don’t know about you lot but i can’t stand it when she is in the garden waiting for the animals to have a tit n piss on that artificial grass ! Then the kids are out there bare footed rolling around and then she’s hovering up polystyrene ! All i could think of was how bleeping in hygienic it was ! I mean does the piss soak into the grass ? Can someone explain please ? Cos it’s gross ! Obviously i know she must pick the tit up but it’s never fully gone , especially if they have the runs 🤢🤮 sorry lol now i feel sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First time commenting on the SS thread I’m usually too busy catching up with the Hinch threads ! So i don’t know about you lot but i can’t stand it when she is in the garden waiting for the animals to have a tit n piss on that artificial grass ! Then the kids are out there bare footed rolling around and then she’s hovering up polystyrene ! All i could think of was how bleeping in hygienic it was ! I mean does the piss soak into the grass ? Can someone explain please ? Cos it’s gross ! Obviously i know she must pick the tit up but it’s never fully gone , especially if they have the runs 🤢🤮 sorry lol now i feel sick 😂
The thing that makes me laugh about her morning garden videos is that she makes out she’s out there taking in the morning, enjoying the silence and the world whilst the dog does its business... but really she’s just out there having her morning fag!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lots of people have artificial grass, it's actually really easy to clean. You can hose it down/powerhouse it with a disinfectant solution.

Reactions: 6
Lots of people have artificial grass, it's actually really easy to clean. You can hose it down/powerhouse it with a disinfectant solution.
Stacey doesn’t even empty her bath or take of her lashes no chance she’s doing any of that to her grass😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know someone with it, it’s meant to be ‘pet friendly’ but he said no matter how much you power wash it and use fluid to get it clean it still stinks in the humid weather.. I couldn’t think of anything worse with animals if I’m totally honest😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.