Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, personally, would not cut a bit of mould out of food and then eat the rest.

Wasn’t her mum there for the weekend anyhow?? Surely there would’ve been some food in for her mum?

I don’t understand people who wing it like that though...I’d have either planned to have a takeaway, knowing I didn’t have food in, or ordered a food shop to be delivered once I got back.

i couldn’t cope with this level of grocery chaos! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the whole ‘mouldy’ thing is just to antagonise people to get a reaction. As many have said on here, who hasn’t sliced off the dry bit of cheese for a dinner or chopped up some floppy carrots to boil? I just wouldn’t call it a ‘mouldy pasta/soup’ #attentionseeker

Reactions: 20
It really winds me up how this keeps coming up on this thread - "Stacey is going to get her boys bullied by doing x y or z". Do you really all live your lives pandering to playground bullies??! She's holding her son's hand for Christ's sake, that's actually very lovely and I feel sad for anyone who won't show their child such affection in case they get bullied! Same as when people were saying she's going to get her kids bullied with those pencil cases; what if the boys like them? Should she say no you can't have them, they are not cool enough?! I would much rather teach my children to have the confidence not to worry what other people, especially bullies, think of them and to act in a way that makes them feel happy, regardless of whether it's "cool"/ popular etc
That's lovely but I volunteered in a local secondary school for 5 years and have seen 1st hand how vile kids can be, particularly in years 7 & 8. Protecting your child from being bullied unnecessarily is something that all parents I know would do.
Maybe because I am old enough to be Stacey's Mum and therefore social media didn't exist for most of my life I don't see the need to share everything they do.

Reactions: 11
I think the whole ‘mouldy’ thing is just to antagonise people to get a reaction. As many have said on here, who hasn’t sliced off the dry bit of cheese for a dinner or chopped up some floppy carrots to boil? I just wouldn’t call it a ‘mouldy pasta/soup’ #attentionseeker
Yes I agree. My dinner tonight was a yellow label special, I didn’t make a big thing of it 😂 guess what - another one tomorrow and 100% my veg in the fridge is waaay past it’s best but unless it’s really minging I’ll still use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's probably just called it 'mouldy pasta/soup' just to troll the 'Susans' as she calls them. A lot of people use veg that are a bit out of date anyway, it depends on the said vegetable for me anyway. She'll just do her little stupid laugh and go all 'the Susannnsss are coming after me for my mouldy pasta. Well Susan's heres some more mouldy food for ya' like she did with Mark. Then go on about it every week like she does everything else

Reactions: 9
I forgot I cleared my fridge out before we left 🙄🙄- for f**k sake it wasnt a month long trip in the carribean Stace!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's lovely but I volunteered in a local secondary school for 5 years and have seen 1st hand how vile kids can be, particularly in years 7 & 8. Protecting your child from being bullied unnecessarily is something that all parents I know would do.
Maybe because I am old enough to be Stacey's Mum and therefore social media didn't exist for most of my life I don't see the need to share everything they do.
I also think there is a lot to be said for protecting your children from always thinking they need to impress others/give in to peer pressure or allow the bullies to win. You can't live your life worrying whether other people are going to judge your choices.

• Heart
We’ve all eaten veg that’s passed it’s best and cut off a bit of mould off the cheese and still used it! That is what she means when she says mouldy veg soup etc. People are so uppity sometimes! As long as it’s not grown legs and walking out the kitchen it ain’t going to do them any harm!
I sincerely apologise if not wanting to eat mouldy cheese comes across as uppity. What a fool I am feeding my children food that doesn’t require me to hack the mould off first. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I sincerely apologise if not wanting to eat mouldy cheese comes across as uppity. What a fool I am feeding my children food that doesn’t require me to hack the mould off first. 🤣
Some people don’t have the luxury and have to make do with what they have sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This thread goes really weird at times with people leaping to Staceys defence!!🙄🙉
Exactly what I was thinking, not sure why they are on here tbh...you can’t say she’s got hairy legs, can’t say she’s giving them mouldy food, can’t say her kids will be picked on because she’s holding their hand, it’s ridiculous how people are jumped on!

Reactions: 13
Don’t even think it’s the fact he holds his mums hand it’s the fact she posts EVERYTHING that he does.. and even the really embarassing things like him not washing etc like why would you post that knowing it’s so easy for kids in his school to find it? .. having a famous mum doesn’t automatically make you popular it can turn the other way, kids are disgusting but we’re there to protect them.. it’s the same as posting embarassing videos of your kids and setting it to public because you think it’s hilarious.. it might be to us grown ups but to kids there age there horrid! Iv been bullied myself and would be mortified if my mum exposed me the way she does. Even the whole mouldy cheese things Iv been there but never thought to sit and post a video about how I’m feeding my kids mouldy cheese.. it’s backwards in my personal Opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She absolutely was not paid to go butlins, did you pay to go though stace like the rest of the plebs had to 🤔
This was my exact thought when watching it...I thought saying they weren't paid was interesting...normally people would say oh this wasn't gifted, not an ad, we paid FOR it. Yet she said they weren't paid TO go there!

But if they were gifted the stay (which they clearky were!) surely she should still be declaring that?...

Re the montages, I'm also not a fan. It's the music over them too. Just all a bit cringey.

Reactions: 12
Is that dinner her idea of a joke? Surely she didn’t actually feed her children mouldy food? That could make them sick.

She’s privileged enough that she can afford to eat out whenever she wants so why not order some fresh food instead? What goes through her head sometimes? Baffling
It was only the cheese that was a bit mouldy, you just trim it off, I’ve done that for over 40 years and it was done when I was growing up - nothing horrendous about that, I’m still here! There’s too much waste these days

Reactions: 8
These things show that she doesn’t have a real grasp on reality anymore, it’s not that she’s doing it, If she was saying “it’s past best but it’s fine we are eating it, I hate waste”, fair enough but it’s that she’s making a joke of it, mocking people that have little. I think It comes across that way at times anyway.

Also as if she didn’t pass a shop on her way home or just phone a pizza - course she did! I’d be surprised if 25% of the food she shows is eaten by anyone!

Don’t even think it’s the fact he holds his mums hand it’s the fact she posts EVERYTHING that he does.. and even the really embarassing things like him not washing etc like why would you post that knowing it’s so easy for kids in his school to find it? .. having a famous mum doesn’t automatically make you popular it can turn the other way, kids are disgusting but we’re there to protect them.. it’s the same as posting embarassing videos of your kids and setting it to public because you think it’s hilarious.. it might be to us grown ups but to kids there age there horrid! Iv been bullied myself and would be mortified if my mum exposed me the way she does. Even the whole mouldy cheese things Iv been there but never thought to sit and post a video about how I’m feeding my kids mouldy cheese.. it’s backwards in my personal Opinion.
I completely agree. I still held my kids hands when they were a lot older than her boy, both of them would often come and have a cuddle in my bed at night or first thing in the morning. We'd muck about at home, play silly games, but if they didn't want anyone at school knowing, that was fine because none of it was ever on social media. Her children have no choice. A large chunk of their life is available to the public.

And once that stuff is out there, you can't control what the reaction to it is. Just look at this thread to see how diverse opinions can be. Maybe it's positive, other kids might think it's cool having a famous mum. It might be that his peers don't really care one way or the other, and are more interested in how good he is at Fortnite or whatever. Or it might well be used as a stick to tease and bully with. Not necessarily really bad bullying, just the low level stuff. When I was at school kids got mocked for having the wrong brand of trainers (it was better to have no brand than Donnay/ Gola/ Ascot) so it's not impossible he will get a hard time because half his life - and his mum's ridiculous behaviour - is available for public consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.