Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you’re telling me, she ordered that rope, (wrong size 🙄 “by accident”) and her followers has sent her ideas of what to do with it. And SHE IS TRYING TO SELL THEM A CRAFT BOOK!!! What the actual 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So you’re telling me, she ordered that rope, (wrong size 🙄 “by accident”) and her followers has sent her ideas of what to do with it. And SHE IS TRYING TO SELL THEM A CRAFT BOOK!!! What the actual 🙄
Aye it’s talking shite. If you buy something on amazon and you want it again you just click reorder.

Reactions: 13
She knew what she was going to do with the rope and ordered the right size but she's gotta turn it into some 'craZzZzy' story because you know she's just so ditzy and relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That rope is never going to stick together with just a load of fancy pva glue plastered all over it.

I enjoy crafting but her ideas are shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she confirmed that her book is a craft one? I hadn’t heard what the hell it was going to be about but presumed it was going to be about... nope, no idea actually!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think that the last 2/3 days she's stopped a lot of the giggling mid and end sentence?
Obviously she's laughing at Rex etc but she's actually talking properly for the most part.

Reactions: 4
She knew what she was going to do with the rope and ordered the right size but she's gotta turn it into some 'craZzZzy' story because you know she's just so ditzy and relatable!
It's probably a blanket for Rex's cot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's probably a blanket for Rex's cot 😂
Does he even have any covers? I remember when it was mentioned last year she said "my house is warm!!!" as she wore the worlds thickest, fur lined outfit with socks and slippers 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think that the last 2/3 days she's stopped a lot of the giggling mid and end sentence?
Obviously she's laughing at Rex etc but she's actually talking properly for the most part.
She’ll start doing it now, her mask starts to fall and she forgets to be fake sometimes until tattle reminds her, like I said she hadn’t mentioned mark all week and 2 hours later she did.. she’s odd. She asks her followers for ideas then makes items but she’s somehow got a book deal about her creating her own crafts? Confused me. Apparantly it’s about organisation too.. that’s funny

Reactions: 5
Weird that she's put Rex in a onesie for bed whereas this morning he woke up in just a nappy.. 🤔 The temperature of that house must fluctuate terribly.

Reactions: 9
For the love of Baby Jebus put that child to bed. It's half 8, he's clearly knackered and why would you let a 1 year old watch a movie like the Lion King. It's not age appropriate ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor little boy 😒 why doesn't she put him to bed instead of him laying in a dog bed watching The Lion King ffs!!! Sloppy, lazy parenting.
Don't be silly! Putting him to bed would waste precious time that can be used showing the general public how shes artsy craftsy earth mother of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't be silly! Putting him to bed would waste precious time that can be used showing the general public how shes artsy craftsy earth mother of the year!
She's dreadful, completely money driven and doesn't put her little ones needs first. Pure greed!! Can't stand her and I used to think she was really down to earth and lovely! Now she's just a mean, patronising, passive aggresive mean girl!!

She loves me to the moon and back though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The reintroduction of Theo into most of her stories is interesting, we've had the cat few times recently too...

New range of make your own pet collars in the works???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to go back to something that was mentioned earlier in the previous thread about comparing Rex and Ronnie...I don’t think anyone is saying either baby is ‘better’ than the other. They are babies. It’s the level of parenting they receive. I’ve said multiple times that I’d rather parent like Hinch than Stace if I had to follow one of their parenting routines. Because Hinch actually has one.

The reintroduction of Theo into most of her stories is interesting, we've had the cat few times recently too...

New range of make your own pet collars in the works???
certainly won’t be a range of dog leads, she rarely seems to go out with them, and her nails back that up!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.