Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the fact that her bensons story says that sleep health and wellness is so important in their house, followed immediately by the story about buying their one year old HUMAN child a new DOG bed and DOG toy...
I just can’t.
I agree with previous comments saying that if she were Joanne bloggs down the road the social would be knocking at her door. That is not sane behaviour!
What are Bensons for Beds playing at? They let that little boy stagger and drop anywhere - he’s never tucked up in a proper mattress.

Reactions: 10
That mirror is effing vile 🤢🤢🤢🙈
It actually would have been 100% better if she had put 30 seconds thought into it. Get some wood cut to the diameter of the mirror and the rope. Secure the mirror with glue and screws to the wood, then wind the rope around the mirror and secure with glue and nails. Leave the tacky shells off altogether.

But I don't have a crafting book deal with penguin books so what do I know?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shock horror, course they got in touch after she bought the bed, sure they did!! Only reason for her to put a bed in the shed was for an ad!
That is very Stacey. She often will use a product and then days later say she's now a brand ambassador. I'm waiting for the shampoo 'confession'

Reactions: 12
Personally, I do think that allowing her children to go out for walks without appropriate footwear or clothing is a big deal.
I get that they may have no interest in dressing a certain way, but as a parent it’s our job to say ‘actually, you cannot wear sliders on a woodland walk, there’s a chance you could hurt your feet so please pop your trainers on’
Same with the rain. I don’t see that as ‘making memories’. I see that as ‘it pissed down an hour ago, but rather than prepare for a walk properly, I’m going to wing it - and shove them in these denim jackets (even though it didn’t fit one boy) so I can make them match for the gram’
I think that a lot of her parenting decisions are ignored because of her ‘celeb’ status, but she’d sure be condemned for them if she was Stacey who lived on the estate across the road.
When he was running while carrying Rex with the rain pissing down all I could see was an accident waiting to happen, your feet slide all about in wet sliders!!!

Reactions: 3
Benson for beds will probably start a new line in dog beds for kids. You know what, nothing surprises me with these people

Reactions: 9
Now she's removed the protective film from the back of the mirror won't the superglue ruin the silvering so she will end up with lines all over the mirror where the glue is?

Reactions: 3
Now she's removed the protective film from the back of the mirror won't the superglue ruin the silvering so she will end up with lines all over the mirror where the glue is?
I was thinking this too.

To be honest I reckon the mirror was just made for the gram, and it will go straight into a cupboard, or the bin or wherever the worst of the tit she makes goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The jealousy of some people on here is ridiculous 😂
You’ve seen right through me 😭 I’m really just incredibly bitter than I didn’t have the brains to glue some stones together and put a tea light in front 😳 dammit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.