Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What fresh hell was that which she concocted for breakfast??? Ffs woman, put your phone down, go shopping and buy some decent food for your children!
And not only breakfast, it's got a /lunch included in her checklist.
She's gets up at the crack of dawn, surely she could head out shopping. No excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I, personally, would not cut a bit of mould out of food and then eat the rest.

Wasn’t her mum there for the weekend anyhow?? Surely there would’ve been some food in for her mum?

I don’t understand people who wing it like that though...I’d have either planned to have a takeaway, knowing I didn’t have food in, or ordered a food shop to be delivered once I got back.

i couldn’t cope with this level of grocery chaos! 😂
absolutely agree!! I would never ever cut mould off of food and eat it let alone feed that to a child!

Reactions: 4
She’s trolling us with the pyjama talk, the TINY BUSINESS shout out and the kid in the same top 😂😂😂 HAHA
Hiya stacey!! well done for that, made my night!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once...just once...I wish she’d put an alternative motivational message up. Something like:

Night night strangers. I don’t really care how you’re doing, and I’m sure the feeling is mutual. Sleep well. Or don’t sleep well. Cos...ya...know...I don’t really care tbh. I doubt you’re nailing life, just sayin. Oh and in case no-one has told you today, there are approximately 8 billion people on this earth so your life is ridiculously insignificant. You probably aren’t ‘enough’ for anyone, because people are judgy twats. I don’t love you enough to lend you a tenner if you DM me, so you can forget about the bleeping moon and back alright? You should probably get your tit together or something. Ta Ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s trolling us with the pyjama talk, the TINY BUSINESS shout out and the kid in the same top 😂😂😂 HAHA
Hiya stacey!! well done for that, made my night!
Really crappy of her to only mention one shop and not the other imo! Feel sorry for all the shops that gift her items and get no mention 😬

Reactions: 2
Oh god zachs still got the t shirt on...

And hi stace nice to see your taking parenting advice on spending 1 on 1 time with the boys 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having left high school not too long ago and working with children from primary to high school age in a school and after school club/sports environment, I can honestly say something as simple as Stacey sharing a photo of her kids in her bed would absolutely get a child mocked and bullied. It would in no way be his fault, and if he likes to go into his mums bed for a cuddle that's lovely and shows he feels safe and secure. But another child who is looking for any reason to pick on someone is going to use that against them. All it takes is a few whispers about him being whatever age he is and still sleeping in beside his mum and that could really upset him.
I understand her wanting to share lovely family moments with people but she would be better to do this on a small be private page for closed family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve stayed out of the “bullying” talk as I don’t have kids and have no idea what school is like these days. However, filming yourself cleaning your kids “skidders” off the toilet bowl and posting it for your 3 million followers is too far imo and out of all of the crappy things done would be most likely to result in comments at school 😔

Reactions: 24
I just think she shouldn’t post any of them. 😂 Rex is too little to give his permission and do the 2 older boys really understand the consequences of letting their mum put everything on social media? They’re exposed to pedophiles because her profile is public. Weirdos and fanatics know all about them and where they live and where they go and if they’re at their dads. Also when theyre looking for jobs etc future employers will see everything and the boys won’t be able to reverse whats already been posted for all to see.

Reactions: 9
I just think she shouldn’t post any of them. 😂 Rex is too little to give his permission and do the 2 older boys really understand the consequences of letting their mum put everything on social media? They’re exposed to pedophiles because her profile is public. Weirdos and fanatics know all about them and where they live and where they go and if they’re at their dads. Also when theyre looking for jobs etc future employers will see everything and the boys won’t be able to reverse whats already been posted for all to see.
That is very true. I've posted things about myself in the past and someone weeks later in person had mentioned it. Even if it's is something simple such as 'seen you were out for dinner at such and such'. It's strange and you think for a second how did you know.. makes you wonder why bother putting it online. It's not important and people don't need to know your every move.
Especially with her following and young children being involved she should think twice before she posts what she posts. For their sake.

Reactions: 7
her morning message today has pissed me right off. Aimed 100% at parents...

hey, Stacey, try keeping it generic, yeah so that followers of yours that can't have kids, have lost kids or don't want kids don't feel like tit?

Reactions: 20

hey, Stacey, try keeping it generic, yeah so that followers of yours that can't have kids, have lost kids or don't want kids don't feel like tit?
So true!! Why is she assuming everyone that follows her is a parent of young kids? And isn’t sleeping because of them...

why she telling everyone there good parents and doing everything right.. there could be someone reading it whos a terrible parent beating there kid black and blue but it’s ok Stacey Solomon’s told them there a fabulous parent so it’s fine..

When it comes to posting stuff like that one size doesn’t fit all she needs to be careful. She’s forever making assumptions on her stories

Reactions: 16
So true!! Why is she assuming everyone that follows her is a parent of young kids? And isn’t sleeping because of them...

why she telling everyone there good parents and doing everything right.. there could be someone reading it whos a terrible parent beating there kid black and blue but it’s ok Stacey Solomon’s told them there a fabulous parent so it’s fine..

When it comes to posting stuff like that one size doesn’t fit all she needs to be careful. She’s forever making assumptions on her stories
She's also stealing her morning quotes left, right and center. The one this morning is mostly an amalgamation of 4 or 5 different "Mom quotes" I found online. There's nothing original about this woman she can't even string 2 sentences of her own thinking together. 🧐

My guess is also, that her followers/fans send her uplifting tidbits and she just copy and paste them into her montages, again claiming them as her own inspiring thoughts. Eejit!

Reactions: 8
Stace, hun.
Don't need you of all people who let's her son wear the same top how many days running, you who feeds ya kids a load of bollox, you who can't even wash properly to tell me I'm good enough and a good parent. I know I'm bleeping good enough and I know more than absolutely anyone that I'm a bleeping good parent 😁
So shove ya patronising messages up ya hairy arse, give the kids a full English, have a bath and give Zach a fresh top. If you can do this good on ya! You're absolutely brilliant.. If not then bloody do one you knobhead. Have a good day 😘

God she pisses me off!! Rant over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

If parenting was triggering for someone then Stacey is the worst person to follow, it’s literally her whole personality 🥱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.